• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Hiyaaa FIZX!!!! Hope you're doing in the real life, it is understandable why your work slowed down, but each step u take is quite an astonishing value added to this beautiful RHack! We'll definitely keep supporting you and be patiently waiting till you end it up!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 19, 2017
i cant see any of the images,, it says "enable 3rd party hosting".. how to do that?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
i cant see any of the images,, it says "enable 3rd party hosting".. how to do that?

Ignore that, that's for the person who posted those images. It's this thing with a website called photobucket, were they're asking their users $300/ year to be able to post their pictures on 3rd party sites like this

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 5, 2021
Is there another way to get into romhack . me ? There is a link to a guide, gonna start over again and dont want to miss anything this time. I keep geting to the login page after logging in

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2017
Im sick of being stuck on route 50 I cant even go nowhere else ive done everything but still stuck on route 50

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 19, 2017
Ignore that, that's for the person who posted those images. It's this thing with a website called photobucket, were they're asking their users $300/ year to be able to post their pictures on 3rd party sites like this

oh i see,,thanks for the info..been trying to find the option in the setting for a while,,

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 5, 2021
I have to say the sound on this hack is really good, normally I mute the sound but thia is just too good

Years
  • Age 27
  • SC
  • Seen Sep 4, 2017
I am trying to playthrough this hack, but my game will not switch to nighttime no matter what I do. I changed the time on my computer, that didn't work. Then I tried actually waiting until night time. That didn't work. Downloaded VBA-M in order to make sure the internal clock was turned on. That didn't work. Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this? I need to get through Silversky Forest.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 20, 2018
I am trying to playthrough this hack, but my game will not switch to nighttime no matter what I do. I changed the time on my computer, that didn't work. Then I tried actually waiting until night time. That didn't work. Downloaded VBA-M in order to make sure the internal clock was turned on. That didn't work. Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this? I need to get through Silversky Forest.

RTC needs to be enabled in your emulator settings.

NeonGeaso

Neon
Years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB3rT05Legc

as much as i love this game, there are some bad elements. how would anyone know how to do some events on this game. Going through time change events to walking in a circle 30 times to open a door, there is no logic in the game that tells you about time events or the fact that you have to do some ridiculous stuff just to activate a event. that's my only complaint and these guy's complaints.

i love this game so much and how unique it is but the weird elements and event requirements turn some people off and i would like you yo to address the situation whenever you can.

once again i don't hate the game, but it has some bad elements that needs to be addressed.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 24, 2018
What do I do after the storm starts in powerstone city? I know that it has something to do with dotle hole on route 16, but I have done everything I can think of to start the event in the cave.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone know what type effectiveness is changed in this game. I heard YouTubers saying that flying is supereffective against fire so I was just wondering what else is different in that department.

Back