• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • I thought x meant any IV? I absolutely need Attack and defense to be 31, all the others can be anything you want. If it is 5/6 Iv the better. xD Alternatively if it is not too much of a bother, I could use 31/x/31/31/31/31. But anyhow, I will leave it to your good judgement.

Ah okay. Will do that then. :) Here you go:

Welcome Uthanak !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
  • im new to breeding and this thread and mons so don't hurt me pls ^^;

Section : Breeding
    Pokemon : Heracross
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Focus Punch, Double Edge, Seismic Toss
    Pokeball : Great Ball
    Nature : Careful
    Ability : Guts

if you feel that's too hard for ya:

Pokemon : Totodile
    Egg Moves : Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch, Aqua Jet
    Pokeball : w/e
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Sheer Force

thank you in advance :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • im new to breeding and this thread and mons so don't hurt me pls ^^;

Pokemon : Heracross
    Egg Moves : Focus Punch, Double Edge, Seismic Toss
    Pokeball : Great Ball
    Nature : Careful
    Ability : Guts

if you feel that's too hard for ya:

Pokemon : Totodile
    Egg Moves : Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch, Aqua Jet
    Pokeball : w/e
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Sheer Force

thank you in advance :)

Your request has been noted down.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Okies ! (though I think I'll breed a normal one for myself with that nature, since I actually want to try both Impish and Careful xD Yeah I know, I suck at making my mind up !)

And may I have that Porygon2 for it, pweeeeeeetty please? c:

Suuure. I'm a bit busy right now though, but I'll let you know once I've cloned the Porygon2.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Hi, I was wondering is it possible for you to breed a Beldum, Natu and Chinchou for me, but to not hatch them?

Sorry if I've done something wrong, new to this.

Potatoes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2019
    I don<t know how to put this but... Today i got a 4 Iv Timid female noibat with infiltrator. And I bred a 5 iv Noivern out of it pretty easily. So if you haven<t begun working on my Noivern yet, stop, I don<t need it anymore. But if you have, well I will still honor the trade. LEt me know! Thank you either way.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I don<t know how to put this but... Today i got a 4 Iv Timid female noibat with infiltrator. And I bred a 5 iv Noivern out of it pretty easily. So if you haven<t begun working on my Noivern yet, stop, I don<t need it anymore. But if you have, well I will still honor the trade. LEt me know! Thank you either way.

Oh, ok. Sorry I took so long to be done with it, I wasn't feeling good as I told you. I haven't gone too far into it so it's okay, you're free to change your request if anything else piques your interest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2019
    No need to apologize, it's no big deal ^^

And if anything, I got lucky with getting a good breedject out of wonder trade.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • No need to apologize, it's no big deal ^^

And if anything, I got lucky with getting a good breedject out of wonder trade.

Well, I'm glad you got it anyway. :)

Hi, I was wondering is it possible for you to breed a Beldum, Natu and Chinchou for me, but to not hatch them?

Sorry if I've done something wrong, new to this.

Potatoes.

Your eggs are ready. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    For the giveaway, I would like the male Joltik. I looked around for a forum, though there didn't seem to be one for the giveaway and only the breeding, so... Yeeeah...

Potatoes.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • For the giveaway, I would like the male Joltik. I looked around for a forum, though there didn't seem to be one for the giveaway and only the breeding, so... Yeeeah...

Potatoes.

Hello !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :).Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Years
  • Hello, I'm new to this forum!

This is my small request:

Pokemon : Dratini
    IVs : Doesnt Matter
    Egg Moves : Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet
    Pokeball : Any
    Nature : Any
    Ability : Any

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello, I'm new to this forum!

This is my small request:

Pokemon : Dratini
    IVs : Doesnt Matter
    Egg Moves : Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet
    Pokeball : Any
    Nature : Any
    Ability : Any

Hello and welcome. ^^ I'll do that and let you know when your 'mon is ready.

Years
  • Hello, I was wondering about your Mareep up for giveaway? I'd like to hook up a trade for that. My FC is 2852-9637-8290. Get back to me as soon as it's convenient~

Potatoes ;)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello, I was wondering about your Mareep up for giveaway? I'd like to hook up a trade for that. My FC is 2852-9637-8290. Get back to me as soon as it's convenient~

Potatoes ;)

Hello !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :).Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

What is your Timezone? :) Mine is UTC +1 and I'm usually available at around 7pm. (it's too late to trade right now though, going off soon xD)

Have a nice day !

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • I love Potatoes :D

I see two shiny japanese dittoes that are flawless in your thread, one is Jolly and the other is Adamant. I have one that is japanese, flawless and modest that I'm willing to trade for them and a flawless movie14 victini. Do you accept this trade?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back