• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • I missed the time reload for my swarm. I missed it by 10 minutes. I lost Absol without even being able to chain it. So It is Phanpy now. I will be spending my time on it. I am felling lucky as it my Birthday tomorrow so am hoping for a Birthday shiny.

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
    Years
  • I missed the time reload for my swarm. I missed it by 10 minutes. I lost Absol without even being able to chain it. So It is Phanpy now. I will be spending my time on it. I am felling lucky as it my Birthday tomorrow so am hoping for a Birthday shiny.

Well, I'll just have to wish you MORE LUCK XD.
    Btw, not much progress on (???)

Will keep you ppl notified.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • I'm tired of waiting for my swarm to change, so I'll be chaining for my secret shiny. I plan on getting about 40 from the chain. Once I finish it, I will return to soft resetting for Turtwig.

I've been soft resetting for Bulbasaur a lot, too...I really want it!

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
    Years
  • No shinies lately for me. Still trying every now and then. Congrats on the Torchic Yami, HUH no new shiny for D_S??? Good luck with Heatran, but I'll get Mewtwo first.

Lol Mewtwo is giving me a hard time, as well as heatran. Watch we get mewtwo on the same day x__x Hope you can make more time for hunting!

Lol anyways yeah shinygold2 some of those are just extremely rare to get shiny, so alot of people wont believe unless some pictures or explicit details are given.

Good luck hawkraven and fufu on your secret chains! Lol I wont be chaining till I get heatran...over 2 weeks of Sring for it so far. Also gonna be hunting mewtwo and shieldon today. Good luck to all!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Urgh, I've lost a chain of both Smeargle and Smoochum at over 40 today by being just plain stupid! >.<

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    still sring for charmander darn it
    gd luck with phanpy Razer302
    gd luck every one

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
    Years
  • hey everyone no new shinies yet but im gonna be sring for drifloon! i want a gold one! so good luck to eery one on there hunts!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Hey guys! Havent been here in a long time. Wow what did I miss?
    Btw I havent gotten any chances to shiny hunt, because I have soo much work to do and besides Ive got to do it all one time cuz we got a month left for report cards. =/ soo that sucked and still sucks....

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • My secret shiny was Mareep. Sorry for no pics, but I can give you all the other information:

Mareep@Level 9
    Quiet nature
    Oct. 6, 2007
    Valley Windworks
    Met at Lv. 9.

Proud of its power.
    Likes dry food

HP: 30
    Attack: 14
    Def: 12
    SAtk: 17
    Sdef: 14
    Speed: 11

It's IVs aren't quite what I wanted, so I will probably not train this...I dunno, I'll probably just chain for another one after I get my other secret shiny. I took pics, but I can't post them yet because I was away for most of the day (I got it in the car on my way home from shopping, and shortly after I got back, I went to my middle school football game, it's now almost 12 AM), and my mother is using the computer for which I upload pics anyways. Good luck, everyone.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
  • hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY razer302 and have you got that shiny:t231: :D? i am now with 85 charmander eggs breeded and no luck since i have much to do yesterday and today i am planning to get minimum 100 charmander's breeded today good luck to everyone

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Thanks mathioks. I will be going for a shiny later. Not sure which one yet. Hopefully I get a birthday shiny. Won't be best present. I got that already.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Thanks ShinyGold2. I won't be posting after this til Wednesday. I am going for corsola as it is my swarm and i think its shiny version looks better.

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    im still goin for charmander
    it doesnt want to b shiny :'(

midgetman1993

I'M A LEGENDARY PIMP TRAINER!
    Years
  • My Shinies Caught

i caught a shiny giratina, heatran, regigigas, rotom and an arceus.

all caught in diamond.

the arceus is also shiny.

and, also, can i be a member?

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    How did you get a shiny Arceus when Arceus isn't even released yet? Either you're lieng or you hack, which either isn't allowed.

midgetman1993

I'M A LEGENDARY PIMP TRAINER!
    Years
  • i used the action replay code for the event.

i can show you the code if you have an action replay, just to prove it.

Last edited:
    Back