• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest~ [applicable entries]

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
  • blackhaert said:
    [SIZE="-7"]

^ What the heck? That makes absolutely no sense. XD Just be patient, dude...everyone else is. Even me. And mine was the best I've ever done. I got called "poetic genius" for that thing...how do you think I feel? Blegh...people need to learn patience!

Anyway, take your time, Lily. I'd love to hear the results soon, but I want it to count, so...you guys do whatever you gotta do to get this contest fixed and straightened out. =P[/SIZE]
    XD

Meh...I didn't expect the results to be up, so I'll just sit here.

Actually on the poetry topic, I was just modded to be the poetry adminstrator at a site with 6000 members (Yes, Bigger than PC. Much bigger.) I henceforth feel no need to be here anymore, but I still will. o_O The poetry forum there is actually alive *gasp*

Anyways, Lily take your time, we all are tired...=/

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
  • so tell me exactly what the hell you are trying to say? just tell me so we can be eye for eye man for man. becaues you make it seem like that place is ohh my gosh better. than go if you must. fill your wishes please. but don't just post something like that idiot. It is acttually alive woopdydoo so is ours.

Years
  • code zerro the deluge said:
    so tell me exactly what the hell you are trying to say? just tell me so we can be eye for eye man for man. becaues you make it seem like that place is ohh my gosh better. than go if you must. fill your wishes please. but don't just post something like that idiot. It is acttually alive woopdydoo so is ours.
    Uh... Zerro, a couple of things:

1. Don't swear
    2. Eli is a girl

Just don't mind her if she would be subliminally advertising a forum or anything. And just don't go offtopic, please.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
  • ok than you deal with it. yes the perfect place to post that. and you sit and do nothing. good job.

I know she is a girl it is a phrase. i didn't swear. hell is in the Bible.

Years
  • The phrase is "An eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth" and not what you said. And "hell" can be used as a swear word when used in proper context, regardless of its position in the Bible. And that proper context is what you used.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Zerro, Akinari is just telling you what you did wrong. If anyone should drop it, it's you.

Now please, no more inappropriate posts. ._.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Eliana said:
    Anyways, Lily take your time, we all are tired...=/
    >O.. I'm not tired. And Lily's been really ill. As for the other two, they're... umm.. lazy I guess, so I must apologize on behave of our judges for lack of decision-making. Sorry, again.

To speed this up, how much detail do you guys want us to give? Or, how do you want your poems to be marked?

I had originally just wanted to give a rating out of 5.0 for everybody's poem and did so, but when I talked to the other judges about this it was agreed that my simple method would be too unconvincing, so again, I've read and evaluated all your poems already, I just need an estimate of how much detail you guys want.

Last edited:

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
  • *Ding ding ding!*

Woahh, what's that guys? It's the end bell! That means that the contest is OVER, ladies and gentlemen, and the winner is Zerro! Congrats, man, congrats. I know you worked hard, and it all paid off in spades.

You are officially the most annoying person on this thread.

But hey, now that you've got the gold, you can stop acting like a complete moron. Obviously it was all an act, since no one person can possibly have such a sheer lack of patience coupled a grasp on grammar on par with that of an eight year old. Not only that, but the utter audacity to berate judges and explode in a burst of blazing, random fury when given a reasonable answer to ones question? Haha, preposterous! Evolution would've had to been REALLY drunk to drop the ball like that.

But it's okay now, you can stop acting and come out of your guise to show us all that you DO have an intelligence worthy of a human being!

...Right?

In all seriousness, had to throw that on the table, sorry. Hey people, I haven't been here in a month or two, but I'm a judge. Bribes can be discussed via PM. Thank you.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
  • So me asking a question is dumb? Is it really. Seeing as how I wasn't on I just wanted to know. Kill me then if I am so rong as to ask a freaking question. Oh My GOD! But for all means yes I am annoying woopdydoo. Good smart thing to say. Though my neice is only four and she would say what I am saying now. You are a fu. leave it at that shall we partner? Have a nice day ok. Evoulution must have been rong then for the dumb a** woo hoo for you wouldn't it? Ohh and yes I am sorry.

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
  • Woah, woah, woaaaah there buddy. Where did all this hostility come from, huh? I was telling people that you WEREN'T actually an impatient idiot with the anger control skills of a feral dog with rabies! But hey man, SINCE I'm on your side and all, lemme give you some helpful pointers.

code zerro the deluge said:
    So me asking a question is dumb? Is it really.

For future reference, my good man, ALL questions need to end with question marks. You know, those things you seem to hate.

But hey, since I'm a "fu" and all (by the way, using the same insult as your four year old niece doesn't show much for you), I might as well go ahead and note that you really DO need to cool your jets, guy. As evidenced here:

code zerro the deluge said:
    does it sound like it. does it really. ok shut your mouth. now calm your self down ok good. take your time mental is a efect.

I mean, hey, that doesn't even make sense, guy! You can derive anger and frustration from it, but it doesn't really seem to have taken a tangible form. But it's okay, because by this point, you were still pretending to be a moron, right? Yeah, must have been intentional.

Well, that's all I have to say about that, so let's go ahead and drop this argument, shall we? Judging needs to get under way and all!

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
  • No my neice would say f-u. And by making fun of some one is a helper wow wonderfull logic. Is it really that my good man wasn't the question.
    So me asking a question is dumb? that was smarty.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Just stop it. Swear evasion isn't allowed, by the way, if meant as an insult. Zerro, try to suppress yourself from retaliating and simply ignore/PM. Dactylus, you'll have to take your sarcasm reasoning somewhere else; Zerro doesn't evidently doesn't like it. x=

So let us all be good little children from now on, or else Mr. Scawy-Mustang will hafta use his flames. >D

22sa

Years
  • o_O..

Erm... okay... I guess I won't have to consider anything then. :P

And you guys have seriously been unfair to Zerro. :\

Beta Trainer said:
    Me, please!

I probably won't do all that well, but its the taking part that counts, right? Hehe.
    Sorry, the contest is over. For more information, please read the rest of this thread.

22sa

Years
  • code zerro the deluge said:
    no I am ok. It doesn't matter.
    I'm sure you are, but Lily and Dact looked bad ganging up (intended or not) on you, so I evened things out. :P

Back