• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest~ [applicable entries]

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]Hmm. Any clue on when the results will be posted? Sorry for double-posting but this thread hasn't really moved anyway. Anyone know when the winners will be announced? Sorry. I'm just kinda anxious to see how the best poem I've ever done has stacked up. o.o[/SIZE]

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    As soon as:

-all the judges agree on a type of format/method
    -22sa's ban is lifted (since he's banned, obviously we can't do the above..)

I apologize for the extended wait, and thank you for your patience so far. .__.;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yeah, 22sa's ban kinda screwed things up.

But it's not his fault ;x [It's his fault!]

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]
    Lily said:
    As soon as:

-all the judges agree on a type of format/method
    -22sa's ban is lifted (since he's banned, obviously we can't do the above..)

I apologize for the extended wait, and thank you for your patience so far. .__.;

It's alright, Lily. I was just wondering. =P No big deal.

And...

phantom_of_death said:
    umm...are you still accepting contestants? can i join still? if you guys are still accepting...

Actually, no. You're a bit late. The contestants deadline was a whiiiiile ago, and the entry deadline was on the 2nd, so...yeah. Hope to see ya in it if we have one of those again. ;D[/SIZE]

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Paul said:
    Yeah, 22sa's ban kinda screwed things up.

But it's not his fault ;x [It's his fault!]
    You mean my abscence. Getting banned doesn't make me unreachable. I apologize, anyways, for receiving the 4 day ban extension. Though it really should have been a permanent ban since they suspected me of evading. What cowards >O

I read all the entries and am read to judge, so ready when you guys are, Paul, Lily, Dact :P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    code zerro the deluge said:
    I just wanted to see if there was one gosh.

Who's the judge here, you or me? Hmm? There is no need to use an exasperated tone with me, because I'm exasperated as it is, so stop, k? ^_^

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    does it sound like it. does it really. ok shut your mouth. now calm your self down ok good. take your time mental is a efect.

Last edited:

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]
    code zerro the deluge said:
    does it sound like it. does it really. ok shut your mouth. now calm your self down ok good. take your time mental is a efect.

^ What the heck? That makes absolutely no sense. XD Just be patient, dude...everyone else is. Even me. And mine was the best I've ever done. I got called "poetic genius" for that thing...how do you think I feel? Blegh...people need to learn patience!

Anyway, take your time, Lily. I'd love to hear the results soon, but I want it to count, so...you guys do whatever you gotta do to get this contest fixed and straightened out. =P[/SIZE]

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    I just wanted to know if their was a freaking date set out yet. That is all. But no screw me. One question turned bad by the Lady Godess of the site. Ohh and I was being patient. I just haven't been on in a while and wanted to know if anything changed.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Can we please try to rationalize? I hosted this contest by the sole request of you (yes, that's right, you), and I don't think it's fair to digress and berate me like so when I'm trying my best to be a satisfactory hostess. ._.

Look-

me said:
    There are no specific dates, so please stop asking for one. .-.;

This is my tired self, and I did tell you this politely.

you said:
    I just wanted to see if there was one gosh.

Tell me, Mr. Zerro, what did I do to deserve one single participant's childish impatience? I apologize if I offended you with such imperative order, but..

you said:

-o- *half tempted to close thread*

Now please, let's all be nice. I'm too tired to deal with your last post. ._.

Btw, thank you, blackhaert.

Years
    Lily, if you're already so frustrated, maybe you should close the thread or something and give away some warnings for ... I dunno...flaming? *cough*

But yeah... I'm expecting the results, too... but you needn't be showing your impatience to a thread like this. Besides, that one certain Valentine's Day poetry contest last year lasted for about 3 months... (you remember that one, Lily? 8D)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    How could I not, Onii-chan? Either way, I don't think that would warrant a flaming. .-.

Okay, let's drop the subject now~ ^_^

Back