• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Meh. I've given up trying to abuse Wondercards and legends. Breeding seems so much more simpler to me. ¬.¬

treecko0

Carpe Diem
Years
i currently have RNG reporter 8.31 and i RNG for shinies only
but I want to catch a Adamant Flawless Shiny Regigigas and maybe heatran does anyone know what i can do to get those stats???

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
I can guarantee you that you won't find a totally flawless Adamant spread for a wild Pokemon, but if you're just curious of how to find the spreads you want, you can use the Capture tab in RNG Reporter's Time Finder. If you don't mind grabbing another program, PokeRNG usually finds a lot more spreads and tends to do it much more quickly.

I'm not sure if that was what you were asking, or if you wanted to know about how to actually RNG for the IVs.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
How come when I breed my Pikachu's
There Fly and Surf moves arent carried down?

This is because Fly and Surf are not moves it can learn by level up or machine, nor are they egg moves. Unfortunately, moves that Pokémon cannot acquire by normal means (i.e. event only moves) can not be passed down via breeding.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
You guys like this?

23.png

Ekans Female
Jolly Intimidate
OT:John ID:29503
Eggmoves:EQ
31| 31| 31| 31| 31| 31

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
You guys like this?

23.png

Ekans Female
Jolly Intimidate
OT:John ID:29503
Eggmoves:EQ
31| 31| 31| 31| 31| 31

I like my Ekans Impish and non-shiny, but it's nice.

I need to breed something to get me out of my lazy funk. I was thinking of doing another goose-egg mon just for the pure insanity of it all. I've lost my will to care...that is until B/W comes out.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years
So i RNGd my Raikou today, it was fairly easy. But i have one more one my Plat. If i relearn how to Abuse on Plat, i made make like5 more raikous via AR savefiles :D

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
So i RNGd my Raikou today, it was fairly easy. But i have one more one my Plat. If i relearn how to Abuse on Plat, i made make like5 more raikous via AR savefiles :D

What spread did you RNG for?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
This is because Fly and Surf are not moves it can learn by level up or machine, nor are they egg moves. Unfortunately, moves that Pokémon cannot acquire by normal means (i.e. event only moves) can not be passed down via breeding.

Thats annoying
I was trying to get a Pikachu that had Fly, Surf and Volt Tackle

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
Thats annoying
I was trying to get a Pikachu that had Fly, Surf and Volt Tackle

Even if they could be passed down, you'd still only be able to get one that had Surf and Volt Tackle or Fly and Volt Tackle, but not all three. Hopefully we'll get a Black and White event that gives us one like that.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Yay, 2 Gamestop Raikous! I really ought to walk there to get one of my own instead of relying on the charity of others. >.>

Last edited:

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years
Well if you have the chance to get one, you should. Even if GameStop is out of the way =/. But i dont care about Suicune. I want Entei and Celebi to RNG >:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back