• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Brick Bronze Remake - 1st Gym

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 10, 2020
I would like to ask, after 2 years, has there been any progress? Even tho ive been hearing its dead which since in quarantine, i hope you do keep working on it, im sorry if it sounded demanding in any way

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jul 24, 2020
Im on mac and I got up to the point where I have the game.exe file but it says "the contents of "game.exe" cannot be extracted with the unarchiver." I'm using the unarchiver because nothing else will open it. know anything about this?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Im on mac and I got up to the point where I have the game.exe file but it says "the contents of "game.exe" cannot be extracted with the unarchiver." I'm using the unarchiver because nothing else will open it. know anything about this?

while i know little about mac and even less about unarchiver i do know that u dont need to extract anything from the .exe as thats what u use to open the game itself, i mean why else would exe be short for executable

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
This thread hasn't updated for a while so I'm scared that the owner might have abandoned the idea

Well HyperVerro, sadly as mentioned by AncientEnderDragon on the post shown below, Seedonator has stopped development for this game a year or two ago.

To everyone here, Seedonator has officially discontinued this project. No idea why he didn't say so here, but he did in reply to one of my comments on his YouTube channel. So there won't be any updates, just it as it is.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
If there aren't any more updates, we should probably get a Staff member to lock the thread!

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
For anyone still interested in this, you should check out this game, it's another PBB revival except it has more content, a different style, and actually receives updates.

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
will you be updating this frequently cuz i really want a fun pokegame i can play forever

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 12, 2021
If it can't scan files then how do you know that there are no viruses?
(Not saying that there are viruses but I don't know what you mean)

Back