• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bucket List

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Mine's a bit....big?

-Visit 100 libraries. (I'm 83% done with this goal in life).
-Meet my best friend irl.
-Learn how to read Japanese in its entirety. Or, at least enough Japanese to not need to look up translations for some of the more difficult grammar. I can read maybe fifteen words in Japanese, but that's not good enough for me.
-See some of the world monuments. Ie, Mount Rushmore, Niagra Falls, Statue of Liberty.
-Travel somewhere alone, which ties in w/meeting my best friend irl above.
-Go to an opera.

And far more.

Years
I have quite the long list.

-Visit the Anne Frank museum in Amsterdam, & Auschwitz in Poland in order to pay my respects to all who've lost their lives in the Holocaust
-Visit Rome and the Vatican (and step foot in St. Peter's Basilica)
-Travel the world in general with friends. (I dream of going to places such as Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Germany, & the UK)
-Do missionary work
-Learn a second language (I can say a few words in Russian and read/write a bit but that's about it)
-Get accepted into a prestigious university (either for Psych nursing or Psychology)
-Get married and start a family one day (3-4 kids give or take)
-Purchase 100 candles
-Move somewhere far away country (I'm considering New Zealand or Norway)
-Write a novel

I suppose you could say I'm an ambitious sort.

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
I have quite the long list.

-Visit the Anne Frank museum in Amsterdam, & Auschwitz in Poland in order to pay my respects to all who've lost their lives in the Holocaust
-Visit Rome and the Vatican (and step foot in St. Peter's Basilica)
-Travel the world in general with friends. (I dream of going to places such as Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Germany, & the UK)
-Do missionary work
-Learn a second language (I can say a few words in Russian and read/write a bit but that's about it)
-Get accepted into a prestigious university (either for Psych nursing or Psychology)
-Get married and start a family one day (3-4 kids give or take)
-Purchase 100 candles
-Move somewhere far away country (I'm considering New Zealand or Norway)
-Write a novel

I suppose you could say I'm an ambitious sort.

omg there is a Anne Frank museum?! I should visit that one day, it was one of the few books the school gave me that i was interested in

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
There are quite a few things I want to achieve in life on the long term. I don't know if I can make all of them, but I am definitely going to try!
- Become a chemistry teacher
- Publish a board game
- Write a comic
- Become a voice actor
- Start a YouTube channel
- Start a family and raise kids
- Meet up with more folks from PC

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
my bucket list is to:

- quit school
- own my own copy of fight club
- start really living !! learn useful things that my teachers arent giving me like what is the most vulnerable artery and how do i protect it

Years
I've got a lot of living to do. So much, in fact, that I'm shunting it all into a spoiler.

Spoiler:

And last but not least...
Live on Clancer. With all the actors. Duh.
Spoiler:

Back