• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did/Would you Replay SM?

Did/Would you replay SM?

• Yes

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 34.5%

• Total voters

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • Earlier on in the thread, I said that it would be unlikely I would play until a new game came out. However, with USA finally getting a chance to watch SM officially, I am wanting to play again. In time I may by Moon to play again, mainly because I don't want to reset my Sun Version. I never like resetting games that I start playing first until much later.

Years
  • If I get Sun in the future, I may do it but because of how hard mode this game is (not just Totems with their crazy strategies but the "super trainers" as well) it could also be unlikely since it was hard building a good enough team of what was mainly only new Pokemon and/or Alola Forms.

Years
  • I've already killed the game 5 times and am deciding to do a "Final Run" for Pokemon Sun which I will complete the dex and never restart it again, only use it for trading and storing pokes from previous versions so I can restart them. It was a much better game than X/Y but for this gen of handhelds Alpha and Omega reign supreme in my eyes. They had by far the most content and the meta was excellent for them.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I won't because I'm trying to complete the PokèDex right now but yes, I feel like the story is solid so I could actually replay it.

Years
  • I'd love to, but I always get attached to my first file and never want to restart it. :< So I'd need to buy another copy, and given how stingy I am with spending money it'd be hard to justify buying what is pretty much the same game (even if another version)... hah.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2017
    No thanks, the memorable parts of that game are buried in pointless grinding.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I always replay main series Pokemon games to try each of the starters, and to use a different team of Pokemon for each playthrough. My first save had a bunch of really good Pokemon, my second had more of the Alolan exclusives with some Alolan forms, while my third was devoid of any alternate forms (at least, to my knowledge...it's been a while!).

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
    Years
  • Nope.. Just no. I mean, I might do a randomizer nuzlocke (love doing those things). So yeah....

Years
  • I completed Sun and am going through Moon. After that? Not sure. Probably not sometime in the near future.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    No. I only replay games I've thoroughly enjoyed, and unfortunately SM didn't really impress me enough to warrant another playthrough.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • I would replay it, but only with some sort of challenge. Tbh this was not even remotely one of my favorite games in the series and it doesn't have all that much replay value for me after finishing it once already.

Back