Started by Chacha Dinosaur January 16th, 2017 8:11 AM
  • 136 replies

Hillsy13

Male
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
86 posts
3 Years
Having an issue compiling, it keeps telling me this in the command prompt 'FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified' my rom is in the Various-EM-features-master folder like it is supposed to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Here is a screenshot of what is going wrong -> https://imgur.com/a/yzaDndY
Pokémon Emerald Genesis [Beta 1.1]

Petuuuhhh

Male
Georgia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
624 posts
2.2 Years
Having an issue compiling, it keeps telling me this in the command prompt 'FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified' my rom is in the Various-EM-features-master folder like it is supposed to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Here is a screenshot of what is going wrong -> https://imgur.com/a/yzaDndY
If you're not already, use DevKitARM 45 and name your rom rom.gba

Installing (or reinstalling) the latest version of Python could do the trick if you've already done those two things

Hillsy13

Male
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
86 posts
3 Years
Just have one more question, this time regarding the shiny charm. I saw someone else asking about this and was wondering the same thing. I set the 0x0 next to the shiny charm to an open item ID, in hex, yet when the changes are compiling, there is no visible mention of the shiny charm being created. In addition, when I open up the rom in complete item editor, the shiny charm is not there. Is there a solution to this that I'm missing?

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity

Age 24
Male
The World That Never Was
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
605 posts
10.1 Years
Game freezes when the text Pokémon caught on the hook shows up. After it disappears the game locks up with the music still playing.
"The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.

Male
Farmington AR
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
61 posts
6.4 Years
Does anyone know why this error is occuring? I can't seem to find anything wrong with the value so I have no idea. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Pokemon Platinum friend code 4th generation= 0948-1529-1887 (Discontinued due to Nintendo Wi-Fi being disabled)

If you want to port over the new routes introduced in HeartGold and SoulSilver that lead to the Safari Zone, then head over here and watch the thread for updates. So far, Cliffs Edge Gate, and Route 47 are done. Next up is the Cliffs Cave.

Working on a POKeMON Emerald hack. This will feature POKeMON from Shinnoh, but just the ones that evolve from POKeMON already in the Pokedex (Gallade, Dusknoir, Probopas, Frosslass, Magnezone, Rhyperior). The one exception may be EEVEE if I can get more evolutions added in so you can evolve to LEAFEON and GLACEON.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity

Age 24
Male
The World That Never Was
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
605 posts
10.1 Years
I think the one thing that I like about this engine is the fact that they conveniently forgot the evolution method where it has to learn a certain type of move. It's not like there's a certain Pokmon that needs that...*cough* EEVEE *cough* FAIRY-MOVE *cough* SYLVEON *cough*

EDIT: I said screw it and edited the "Eevee Table" with the engine. I decided to edit the "Sylveon" evolution and added 1. Doing some research and apparently Eevee can only learn 2 Fairy-type moves. Charm and Baby-Doll Eyes. So I used the Know Moves evolution methods and used that for both Charm and Baby-Doll Eyes. It worked, along with the other Eevee Evolutions, so that's good in my book ??
"The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240

dearman4

Age 26
Male
Michigan
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
175 posts
1.7 Years
i may be to dumb but how can i use it? i dont see any .exe or so to open the rom i want to change so how exactly can i use it?
I actually made a tutorial on how to use it, it's in my signature at the bottom half of this reply

dearman4

Age 26
Male
Michigan
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
175 posts
1.7 Years
Can someone please explain how to use the new special commands? I'm trying to write a script using special 0x228 to change natures and genders
Advertiser Content