• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friend Code

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Hey! I haven't been active on this website for a few months, anyways, I was realized that on my 3DS I only have 3 registered friend codes.

SOOOO if you are interested you can add my friend code: 2294-6061-9533 (:

I am playing Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity rn :33

Thanks for reading and/or adding me

That's all, folks.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Is Ninetales your favorite Pokemon by chance? I loveeeeeeeeeee Ninetales, as well as it's Alola forme. You're free to share your friend code in this thread. As an alternative, you can also put it in your profile. This place is really just for introducing/re-introducing yourself to the community. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy the community!

Years
  • I miss Mystery Dungeon Games! ...Even if I've only played Gates to Infinity lol. Would like to try out more. Welcome back, hope you find lots of friends and stick around =)

Reactions: She

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Welcome to PokeCommunity <3
    I used to enjoy playing Mystery Dungeon games. Sadly I don't have a 3DS. Anyway, enjoy your time.

See ya around <3

Back