• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • At least the visuals on the new ending are pretty cool though.

And of course my downloads would suddenly start going really slow just as my weekly dose of "fuuuahahaha" appears on Nyaa.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I've been meaning to watch Natsume's Book of Friends, I was planning on watching the first 2 seasons prior to this season starting but I guess it's a bit late for that now.

Bleach manga had been pretty bad since the timeskip, the only positive was the Riruka x Orihime doughnut scene.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Beautiful show, Natsume Yuujinchou. I'm not sure what to say about it other than it was very heartwarming and uplifting. To me anyway.
    Hmm....now I think I'll put it ahead of PSG. :3

I've been meaning to watch Natsume's Book of Friends, I was planning on watching the first 2 seasons prior to this season starting but I guess it's a bit late for that now.

Bleach manga had been pretty bad since the timeskip, the only positive was the Riruka x Orihime doughnut scene.

lmao. I loved that scene. XD Riruka is a pretty good character, all tsundere like and all.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • It took me ages to work out what you meant by PSG, I was wondering why the hell you were talking about Paris based football soccer teams. Even though I haven't seen it I'd definitely put Natsume ahead of Panty and Stocking.

Think my evening will be spent with Gravitation and StrikerS.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It took me ages to work out what you meant by PSG, I was wondering why the hell you were talking about Paris based football soccer teams. Even though I haven't seen it I'd definitely put Natsume ahead of Panty and Stocking.

You know that's Shounen Ai right? ._. (Not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just not my cup of tea)

You seem to like your Mahou Shoujos XD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I tried the really famous one....Junjou Romantica? and I didn't like that but Gravitation has been really good so far.
    gravitation1.jpg

Indeed I do, you're missing out if you haven't seen the first Nanoha film.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Haven't seen any of them. But, I'll plan to soon enough.

Finished Sora no Otoshimono: Forte, and by the looks of it, imo, I think there should be another series, unless the movie covers it all.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It took me ages to work out what you meant by PSG, I was wondering why the hell you were talking about Paris based football soccer teams. Even though I haven't seen it I'd definitely put Natsume ahead of Panty and Stocking.

The first thing I think of when I see the letters "PSG" is Präzisionsschützengewehr, but that's neither here nor there.

Also, interesting lineup you've got there. The yaoi of the former cancels out the yuri of the latter.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I've watched the first Nanoha movie (because the first season DVD's are like impossible to find now) and I'm slowly making my way through Nanoha A's.

Still gotta download StrikerS, whenever I get a chance to xD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Nanoha is my favourite. Beam spam. <3

Finally getting to the end of Drum Island, boss fight was a bit disappointing but Chopper made it worth it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Onto the desert and Crocodile.

Just finished the first 25+1 episodes of Darker than Black, no idea why I put that off for so long. Going back to conversation last week I loved the Funi dub for the series, sucks that the second series hasn't been done yet...well i guess it's not that bad as I get Nana and Kana.

Also, I'm glad my school wasn't as strict as those out in Nippon. *Don't open if eating, little gory*
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Being only the anime voice actresses also means that Hanazawa Kana isn't gonna be there
    Well, there's always Kugyuu to meet, as well as Imai Asami, given how big steins;gate has gotten. Besides that, me enjoying the music in general XD

the extra prizes aren't too bad either, though voice ringtones would be pretty awkward in public XD

ah, im@s 2 male idol spotted.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back