• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Personally I know it's the best yuri as well, but I hate that series to death. I expected more development between the main couple instead of LOVE TRIANGLE DRAMA.

Also, Sono Hana 4 patch tomorrow OMGGGGGGGG.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Not seen it yet, I will though. Probably not a popular choice but I really liked Strawberry Panic, it was a bit slow in places but a nice watch. I guess my highest scoring Yuri would be Utena (movie actually has a yuri tag) but tbh the relationship between Utena and Anthy was only a small reason behind the high scores. Candy Boy could also get a mention because they're twins but tbh that wasn't very special.

And not heard of that but due to the score tags i'm guessing it's not something you'd play with the family, enjoy it anyway. ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Finished Love Hina, and I'd have to say it was a lot better than what I expected. Quite liked it. Actually I've taken a liking to these older anime. Might start watching more.

Anyone seen Seto no Hanayome?

Years
    Aoi Hana is the best-executed yuri series I've seen, BTW.
    Then you need to see Ute--

I guess my highest scoring Yuri would be Utena (movie actually has a yuri tag) but tbh the relationship between Utena and Anthy was only a small reason behind the high scores.
    Yeah, that's kinda what I was gonna say. Utena is a great series that doesn't rely on any single element to be good since it has so many good things going for it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I haven't but it seems to be one of the most respected series out there, one of those rare titles that almost unites /a/.
    Hmm...a guy falling in love with a mermaid, sounds pretty unique to me. I'll be watching it after Shuffle!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Human guy in a romance with a non human entity, sounds pretty generic to me. I believe it's the humour that wins most of it's fans, of course i'm not entirely sure but yeah, seems ok.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Human guy in a romance with a non human entity, sounds pretty generic to me. I believe it's the humour that wins most of it's fans, of course i'm not entirely sure but yeah, seems ok.
    I meant, the mermaid thing was unique x.x

Well, as soon as I'm down with the Shuffle! series, I'm going to get that :) /repeat

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I meant, the mermaid thing was unique x.x

Well, as soon as I'm down with the Shuffle! series, I'm going to get that :) /repeat

lol Shuffle. Seto no Hanayome is a hilarious series. It's more comedy than romance on that note.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I need to cheer myself up so I downloaded Seto no Hanayome and Cromartie High School, heard good things about both so let's hope they don't let me down.

And the first couple 12 Cromartie High School episodes were glorious, seriously funny stuff.

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    J-E Discussion

mawaru penguindrum 03 was fabulous~

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    It was fun, not really sure what I think of the series yet but yeah, still expecting some major mindscrewage later on.

Hmmmm Serial Experiments Dr Pepper opening hasn't really stuck with me.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I'm a sucker for just about anything with a piano/violin/srting lead-in. The fact that Choucho (Nico Nico Douga) is singing, and that it's a really nice song on top of that improves on that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Finished up Shuffle!. I'm planning on watching the 2nd season as soon Kira releases the episodes.

But for now, I'm going to start watching the Mermaid Lover Boy whatever it's called.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Can't remember a lot of shuffle but I think I liked it, near the end did the childhood friend
    Spoiler:

I'm getting through some One Piece filler atm.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    What mode? ._.

That reminds, I still have to watch FLCL. I just realized it is also called 'Fooly Cooly'. Fail.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Yandere.
    Spoiler:

I googled and It was Shuffle I was thinking of, was rather funny when Kaede randomly
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yandere.
    Spoiler:

I googled and It was Shuffle I was thinking of, was rather funny when Kaede randomly
    Spoiler:

Ohh. Good informative definition. Lots of that.

And lmao. I was thinking 'Chick Fight! Whose going to get their butt kicked' but then:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back