• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Alpha

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
  • Ah ok i get the idea. And now that i get it
    ##Vote Purplecicada
    For now im voting purple until she gives a flavor text of her own.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm willing to believe that there's scum in the Purp/Ishi area. It's a pretty vanilla game, so it'd be a tad of a bastard setup if we weren't told the possibility of different sanity cops.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I'm not yet sure if purp's mafia immediately, so I'll wait first for her to tell her flavor text. @Purplecicada What is the last lines of your flavor text? I chose to withhold it in my claim, so that I can personally see if you truly are cop or not, or if our kind of cop maybe different.

Years
  • If there was the possibility that purple was mafia, does that make SirDolan suspicious as well?

Am I the only one that finds it odd that he doesn't even consider the possibility of Ishi being the liar? Like, I know that Ishi currently has a stronger claim and I'm not stupid enough to say otherwise, but this could indicate that Ishi and Metroid are working together as mafia.

Also, there's no point in Purple and Ishi "investigating each other". Unless there actually is an insane cop or something, and I guess there is a really slim chance cause Naku (I doubt it though), because they're just going to call each other mafia.

We should probably wait for Purple to reply and then make an actual decision.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Am I the only one that finds it odd that he doesn't even consider the possibility of Ishi being the liar? Like, I know that Ishi currently has a stronger claim and I'm not stupid enough to say otherwise, but this could indicate that Ishi and Metroid are working together as mafia.

Also, there's no point in Purple and Ishi "investigating each other". Unless there actually is an insane cop or something, and I guess there is a really slim chance cause Naku (I doubt it though), because they're just going to call each other mafia.

We should probably wait for Purple to reply and then make an actual decision.

Maybe he just thought that purple was immediately mafia because she didn't have flavor text to back up her claim? Well, there is of course the possibility that I am mafia and just scheming to trick you all, but unfortunately, I didn't roll mafia this round, and even if I was, I wouldn't be selected to do the fakeclaiming (since I'm not yet that experienced in this game yet).

And yeah, we should be waiting to see Purplecicada's stance on this. Either she's actually a Cop as well or she's lying, so we'll have to find it out when she replies. I have a chance of actually being able to verify her claim because I have a part of the flavor text (which I haven't included in my claim) that might be mutually exclusive for the both of us, thus, I will attempt to retype my whole Role PM once she claims.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've only just woken up oops. Checked the thread and went to check my pms again, and then read the forum again to make sure I hadn't missed anything the first time I read. This is the flavour text I got from Naku when my role was given.

Previously part of the Squirtle Squad, Squirtle uses his experience to investigate suspicious individuals. With his precious sunglasses, he strikes a smile whenever he finds a guilty suspect.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I've only just woken up oops. Checked the thread and went to check my pms again, and then read the forum again to make sure I hadn't missed anything the first time I read. This is the flavour text I got from Naku when my role was given.

Previously part of the Squirtle Squad, Squirtle uses his experience to investigate suspicious individuals. With his precious sunglasses, he strikes a smile whenever he finds a guilty suspect.

Is that the whole text or are there stuff you've omitted? Can you perhaps share the whole text if it isn't the entire text? I'm looking for something, though I do think your claim is believable enough.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nope, that's the entirety of the text I'm afraid. I can't share any more than that even if I reworded it. It is possible that the text is not mutual, so I'm unsure where the confirmation thing came from.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • We know the basic roles, but we don't have any particular idea about how and what's the players' game set up. Two cops may be possible, but two docs won't be a thing--logically speaking.

Speaking of the two cops who are trying to refute their statements, say. If one of them was the mafia, are there still chances that there may be the other cops who hid themselves trying to take note and reconsider their choices on who to investigate tonight and so on?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Well, I mostly believe purplecicada's claim tbh; there's a difference in the style of our Role PMs, but I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to share it, so it's a no go unless if it's allowed.

I don't think you should lynch either of us yet. Because there is a chance that both of us really are cops. Maybe you could suggest people we could investigate for this night?

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • I don't think you should lynch either of us yet. Because there is a chance that both of us really are cops. Maybe you could suggest people we could investigate for this night?

Hm. if we're giving ideas on who to investigate, im trying to think of who has been the most quiet during the game.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • also, ##unvote purple, the reason is cause she actually gave a flavor text, it could be fake, but so could ishi's. I guess i dont really have anyone to suspect except both of them.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Well, I mostly believe purplecicada's claim tbh; there's a difference in the style of our Role PMs, but I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to share it, so it's a no go unless if it's allowed.

I don't think you should lynch either of us yet. Because there is a chance that both of us really are cops. Maybe you could suggest people we could investigate for this night?

Abby

Back