• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Non-evolved Vs the Evolved.. Which one do you prefer?

Do you care about/like Pokemon pre-evos or are you the type that only cares about final evolutions?

• I like/care about pre-evos as much as I do about final evolutions

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I DON'T like/care about pre-evos as much as I do about final evolutions

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I like/care about pre-evos MORE than I do about final evolutions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
Years
  • attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

I'm asking this because I've always liked pre-evos as much as final evos but some of my friends said that that they didn't care about them and it dawned on me that I had never fully realized that there were fans out there who felt like that.

Discuss................

Years
    • Seen today
    Most of the time, I prefer the final evolutions, as they usually have better stats and are more badass. There are a few exceptions:

Pikachu - on par with Raichu for me
    Poliwhirl - cute and I like its design more than the designs of its evolutions
    Electabuzz - faster and more badass than Electivire IMO
    Dusclops - Dusknoir is cool and all, but I prefer Dusclops' design
    Trubbish - I can tolerate it, but not Garbodor
    Yungoos - more pleasant design and less annoying than Gumshoos

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Fully evolved Pokemon even though I'm not always a fan of the final evolution stage. If I hold off from evolving a Pokemon when it can, it kinda feels wrong and incomplete to me so I feel the need to evolve it to its final stage once it can do so.

Years
  • I really like catching the pre-evolution Pokemon and training them up, mainly just cause they're usually cute . Final evolutions are pretty cool though, there's nothing like having a powerful Pokemon to fight with.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I tend to favor many middle evos tbh! Charmeleon, Monferno, Vigoroth, Combusken, Grovyle, Dragonair... But in general, I'd rather evolve my pokémon than go Ash-Bulbasaur-Pikachu on them.

Back