• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE club

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yeah, me and my friends do..I do lots of flying moves off the shed..probeblely my signature move would be a side walk slam though.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Once in awhile I backyard wrestle.... If I have time. (I work) I usually do stuff like Clothelines though.

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    I broke my ankle once... And once i did a sidebodies on my friend but since he was taller then He Me caught me a slamed down onto a table.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I van Damanatered a friend on his bed and we snaped it when we landed XD

thelastmen

Master of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 23, 2005
    well i have done a couple of chokeslam and some stondcold stunner to my friends, i love to wrestle.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Choke slams are pretty cool do too, and pretty simple..not as hard as it looks. Oh yeah I Stone Cold Stunnered my friend yesterday and I landed on somthing that made a cracking sound and for a beif few second I though I had broke his jaw or his neck or somthing XD

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Never tried It, I'd probbely get hurt trying..and vice versa.

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
  • Scyther5 said:
    Choke slams are pretty cool do too, and pretty simple..not as hard as it looks. Oh yeah I Stone Cold Stunnered my friend yesterday and I landed on somthing that made a cracking sound and for a beif few second I though I had broke his jaw or his neck or somthing XD

XDDD yeahz you where all like oh s***.
    XDD man now that was funny.

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • "Some people call these men the greatest entertainers on earth. Flying without wings, defying physical limitations, but the risks these men takes are great. Bodies have been battered, necks broken, careers ended in an instant. Yes this is Sports Entertainment, but the hazards are real. No matter who you are, whatever you do, please don't try this at home."

Sorry had to say it. ^_^;

Yes, I'm a girl, and yes I do watch wrestling, so what'cha going to do brother? When these 24'' Pythons, the largest arms in the world, run wild on you?!

Hehe, so, what's your name?

*You start to answer*

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

Sorry, had to do it again. ^_^; anyways, I've been watching wrestling since the dawn of time, I've been to Nitro, after Nitro, RAW, after RAW, Smackdown, after Smackdown, I've seen it all. The rush of the crowd, the screaming fans all around me, the urge of heat you feel from the ring posts when Kane enters the ring....yes...it's freakin' awesome dude. <.< I quoted Hulk Hogan at the end there. Hehe, John Cena isn't all that great of a wrestler, he's talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk, Whoo!

Anyways I better stop before I go all wrestled out, have a nice day!

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
  • XDD im with you on John Cena. Yeah i was watching Smackdown today about Cena
    lost i wasnt like noooooooo,but all im saying the dude he was fighting John should of won.

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • Carlito, Carribbean, Cool.... <.< One of the stupidest gimmicks the world of wrestling has today. New US Champ, and it stunned the fans I bet. I have yet to actually see the match, since I don't get UPN where I live...(I wish I did) so I have to wait until Sunday, where I hope my Uncle recorded it for me. ^_^

JBL = Joke Don't you think?

Orton = Really what the future holds, could use a new finisher though. Copying the Diamond Cutter...gee..

AJ Styles = Has Potential

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • That Carlito's all talk and no rock. I think Cena gave him a good intro last night. I watched a little more than half, then fell alseep. All I saw was Cena, the steel steps, and Carlito's head. Hehehe...

JBL won his championship at No Mercy with Heidenreich's help. Heidenreich just doesn't choose to assult the Undertaker like that. Heyman chooses what he does. I'm betting that Heyman and JBL had a deal. JBL's got a ton of money, right? He probably spent some on Heidenreich.

Randy Orton did copy a move, but you gotta hand it to him. He'd popping up everywhere at Triple H's time of glory. It's really funny to me. Orton's got strategy, though. He's trying to turn Evolution against Triple H. It almost worked, but he could have tried to coat the message for Flair. Or have tried Batista. Orton's beaten the **** out of him plenty of times. Batista's too stupid to figure out a coated message. Triple H makes decisions for him usually. If he could get Bischoff to give him and Batista alone time in the ring without interuptions, Orton could possibly chang Batista's point of view.

Plus, listen to this:
    Ric Flair, who has been questioning Randy Orton?s status as a Legend Killer recently, will face the former champion at Taboo Tuesday. For that showdown, fans will decide what type of match it will be: Falls Count Anywhere, Steel Cage or a Submission Match.
    Hehehe...

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    Yeah I love this Line *I SPIT IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE COOL!!* But Carlito's Not cool look at him the hair, the clothes thats not cool.. Sorry I'm starting to sound like him..

The match at No Mercy Undertaker lost riding the car into the Hearse....

After that the people went to look for Undertaker and there was no one.....

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • Undertaker's intro at Wrestlemania XX disappointed fans that he didn't come back wearing his old gear, I hope that since he lost that match at No Mercy, he comes back wearing his old gear, you know that gear back from the Attitude era? That would be so awesome.

Randy Orton vs Ric Flair in a Steel Cage match doesn't sound too bad...I'd love too see that.

JR: "RKO! RKO! RKO!" *loses breath*

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
  • I love that move RKO. My friends and I have that WWE day of Reckoning for gameCube and thats like my main move for the dude i made.
    It was funny to My friend wanted to play 5 match to see who was better.
    HE won two i won the last three he got mad and wanted to do it again but no hardcore match XD and i still one with the RKO XD.
    Man i laugh he got mad and all.

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • I don't have a Gamecube, therefore I can't play Day of Reckoning. ;_; But I got a PS2, and man is Here Come the Pain fun!

I am the World Heavyweight Champion....just imagine a girl beating Triple H...with Triple H's own finishing move, at Wrestlmania, in a steel cage match. ^_^

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
  • XD thats cool yeah i dont like Triple H his to hmmmm i dont know i just dont like him.
    If you had a gamecube man its so cool. Scyther5 his good a hardcore match its just crazy.
    His all god and i like to play him we tie the last time one to one man it was crazy.

Back