• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE club

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
    What time is it over there if its just coming on ?_? XD it past over here already and man it was a good one the last one you got to watch. i was like whoa @_@.

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
    Randy Orton is now entering....I like his theme music. ^_^;

The Trish and Stacy match was alright. When Trish got Stacy in a single leg crab, well...lets just say I'm sure you guys liked it. ^_^; Trish ending up winning with a so-called "Chick Kick" to the leg....really cheap. ^_^;

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
    Jericho and Rhyno are now head to head in the ring...

I bet is that Jericho wins this one, or somehow a DQ happens, since that always seems to happen in matches that should be in some sort of PPV. ^_^;

Ric is alright, I got that Ultimate Ric Flair DVD a while back. I just liked his match against Sting, and his matches again Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. Really intense.

I like a lot of the old school wrestling, back when "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, and Andre the Giant ruled the wrestling world.

Nowadays Rey Mysterio and Eddie Gurerreo are my favorite wrestlers. ^_^;

*Watches RAW*
    Christain came in, resulting in DQ. What did I tell you? ^_^

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
    The days i start watch was when Jeff Hardy was there man all his matchs were crazy i think XD. Thats was one of my favorite wrestlers theres Eddie Gurerreo and Rod Van Dam. I hope i spelled that right XDD.

Jericho and Rhyno are in a Tag team on XD
    did you see who won.??

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
    Yes, you did spell RVD's name right. Hehe...

Oh yah...thanks to Mr. Bishoff (<.< I can't spell his name) the tag team match resulted in Jericho winning, pinning Tomko. Then Batista came in, and gave a devestating Powerbomb to Jerchio...yawn...is it just me, or is RAW getting boring?

Then it just showed Beniot, HBK and Edge talking backstage, yet another five minutes of my life wasted. XD I could really careless who gets the title shot against HHH.

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    sT.Julian said:
    The days i start watch was when Jeff Hardy was there man all his matchs were crazy i think XD. Thats was one of my favorite wrestlers theres Eddie Gurerreo and Rod Van Dam. I hope i spelled that right XDD.

Jericho and Rhyno are in a Tag team on XD
    did you see who won.??

Its Rob Van Dam...

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    I can do the Frogsplash and that Finishing move that Kenzo Suzuki does... Also the the 5-Knuckles and thats all...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    DO you mean like you are able to do every possible move? Or you can do a just a few or somthing like that? Any way I could do alot of different moves.

And heres a question.. if you where to become a wrestler, what type would you be?
    I would deffentaly be a high risk/flyer, no doubt about that.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    That would be awsome, for a girl... I don't think he have enough crazy high flyers in the WWE any more.. come think think of it we never really did have all that much anyway.

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
    Which is one reason why the Crusierweight Division is boring...Rey Mysterio is about the only one that could do anything. Chavo isn't really a high flyer, he's more of a ground wrestler. Paul London could probably do something though...

Hehe, oh yah! I'd rule the Women's division! XD

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I'll bet you would XD.. Rey is ok, I just think he acts stupid when he talks..and arrg HIs enterance theme I can't stand XD

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Watch out for me then, I just might Kick your a** XD Jk
    maybe we could tag team together, that would be awsome.

Back