• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
  • This is my first rp so don't get mad at me please :disappoin (This is a Rated 16 RP due to a lot of murder and more love then i thought would be in here -_-.)

Plot: You are a Pokemon part of one of the three kingdoms. Electric, Dark, Ice. You are a knight ready to head into war. You were chosen because of your (Muscle, brains, etc.) You are going to war with the two other kingdoms. There are also Pokemon known as deserters. They have deserted there kingdoms and are now working together to end this war. The first one to ever be a deserter was a special Umbreon. He was the son of the king in the dark kingdom. He abandoned them in hope that he could end this war to save all life as he knew it himself. He invited Pokemon from other Kingdoms to aid him on his journey to bring peace to the world. You are one of the Pokemon joining Umbreon or one of the three Kingdoms. It is your choice after all :D. (must have act least 1-3 people in each kingdom just to keep this alive. :\. Not everyone can be deserters.) The kings and queens of the three kingdoms use to be good friends until something tore them apart. (you'll find out what near the end of the story.) There has been word of a lone deserter he looks around recruting Pokemon to end the war. Some parents quickly look at their children and say "Looks like you might be helping someone who wants to end this." Some others yell at there kids for even giving that a second thought.

Characters:

Electric Kingdom: Marina E. Silver (Elysia the Pachrisu.)

Dark Kingdom: Aura.Lucario (Zorro the Zoroark.), Supervegeta (Blade the Absol.)

Ice kingdom: TJgamer (Frubby The Snover), ShaQul (Blizzard the Weavile)

Deserters: Totodile12345 (Angel the Umbreon), Lilliana (Felicity the Glaceon), Ash's Pikachu (Starry The Starly), FallenAngelSilver (Silver the Quilava.)

Rules:
    1. No god modding unless asked to by another RPer
    2. no cursing
    4. don't be to inactive. I want this to stay alive.
    5. PC rules go along for this
    6. Have fun ;)
    7. at least 3-4 sentences in a post. Wait for someone else to post more if you cant post that much in response.
    8.Su's up in at least 2-3 days

SU format.

Name:
    Pokemon Species:
    Personality: (at least a 2-3 sentences)
    History: (at least 2-3 sentences)

Good luck ;)

Sample SU:

Name:Angel
    Pokemon Species: Umbreon
    Appearance: Angel is skinny and tall. He has a scar on his left eye when escaping his castle. The fur on his back is quite short revealing tiny feathers from time to time. He also has a scar on his ear from wandering around in a forest and scratching his ear badly onto a tree.
    Personality: Angel is quite friendly and will do anything to make new friends that are willing to help him. He does not stick his nose in places it does not belong. But if his friends start fighting with each other he will stop it. He is not afraid of much ever since he escaped the castle and lived for 30 days alone in the wild. He is also sometimes afraid to talk to girls if they are an eeveeloution. (like glaceon) He is also afraid of hights ever since he had tumbled down a mountain to escape his father and his troops.
    History: Angel use to be a prince of the Dark Kingdom. He decided it was time to become a deserter when his dad had threatened him and told him not to interefer in this war. Angel pleaded his dad to stop it and was hit for it. He ran away that night with nothing but his guts. He felt proud to be doing something helpful instead of doing nothing at all. He survived on wild berries and water for the last 30 days he had been in the wild. He went on to a new place to recruit new Pokemon who want to end this war and stop all the Pokemon included from hurting each other.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Name: Felicity

Pokemon Species: Glaceon

Appearance:
    Spr_5b_471_s.png
    other than being a shiny Felicity has several scars one on her back, one on her tail, and the other on her right paw all from when she escaped her kingdom.

Personality: Felicity is a very headstrong and independent Glaceon. As well as overly friendly to people she can trust Felicity can also be as cold as ice (no pun intended) to her enemies or people she just doesn't like. She's rash in all situations and will rush in without thinking she could get hurt, though she is extremely shy around Pokemon who are eeeve or one of the other eeveelutions.

History: Felicity was born and raised in the Ice Kingdom as the youngest child and only Princess of the kingdom she didn't agree with what her father and brothers were doing and after sixteen years she escaped leaving after she got into a fight with her father and brothers which resulted in her being hurt. Felicity survived on wild plants as she made her way out of the ice kingdom determined to find people like her who opposed to the war.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • you are ACCEPTED welcome to the RP Lilliana. Your in my first one ever made. (not really true i made one on another site but my first one on here.)

Lilliana

Years
  • yupp :pink_smile: I'm in your RP and your in both of mine :)

KantoMasta

Get in mah' belly!
    Years
  • Name: Illusion
    Pokemon Species: Zorua
    Appearance: Zorua
    Personality: Illusion is brave and funny. He also isn't afraid to take risks.
    History: He lived with a family of Typhlosion. He nevver new his parents. One day the Typhloison were attacked by a Honchcrow and he was seperated. Now he is determined to bring peace to the world.
    Kingdom: Deserters

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Here you go!

Name:
    Frubby (I know. A very odd name.)
    Species: Snover (Male)
    Appearance: Like any other Snover. Only Frubby is quite larger than normal size. Most Snover are around 3 feet tall. Frubby, however, is nearly 4 feet tall! Also his brown fur is much darker.
    Personality: He's the kind of guy that's very open and likes to be everyone's chum. He has a jolly nature and likes to make others happy. Basically, he's a cold Pokémon with a warm heart.
    History: He lived in the forest pretty much all his life. He would sometimes visit the town, or sometimes the others would visit him. He lives alone, but despite that, he loves to start conversations with others.
    A simple, happy life he lived....until he was called upon. The Ice Kingdom royalties had asked him to join in the war against the other two kingdoms, Electricity and Dark. Along with great size, he also had great physical strength, which was why they wanted him in the first place.
    He doesn't wish anybody ill will, but he must do what he is told to do.

Was that good enough?

Years
  • Name: Starry
    Species: Starly
    Appearance:
    sprite.php
    Except, on his chest, where the circle would usually be, both of his wings, and his forehead, he has white feathers that is shaped like stars, which explains his name.
    Personality: Starry's a bit younger than the rest of the group, but he's really smart and wise. He never really tries to fit in with the group, which brings more attention to him, even though he doesn't realize it.
    History: Starry was born with the Deserters, and has been safe with them as he grew up. He always loved his friends and family there, he was raised by two loving parents. No one really knows why he has spots on his feathers that are shaped like stars, but maybe we'll find out soon.
    His parents and elders started giving him flying lessons when he was 10. He was always enthusiastic about it, he really wanted to fly. It seemed amazing, from how his parents and other, older flying-type Pokemon had described it. To this day he cannot wait to fly, and hopefully soon he will.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • I would like to reserve a spot, please Totodile

If I go into the Electric Kingdom, do i HAVE to pick a Electric-type pokemon?

If it is a must, I'll go to the Dark Kingdom instead.

But If I can choose other types in the Elec Kingdom I'll go there.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • your reserved. You have to be in the dark kingdom if you want a dark type. so yea. Also TJgamer and Ash's Pikachu ACCEPTED

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Name: Zorro
    Pokemon Species: Zoruark
    Appearance: Zorro dyed his red mane into dark red, making him even more unnoticeable. Under the dim lights, you can barely see him.

Personality: Zorro is especially good at transforming and making illusions, and the special talent is given to him by his mother through heridity. Zorro likes jumping from tree to tree in the jungles stealthilly, and in the Dark kingdom, it's really hard to find Zorro due to his dark colour and his ability to transform. He often helps people with his illusions, but when you upset him he may try to confuse you with his Transform. Beware - he often holdes grudges, but if you seek him for help, he'll try his best to help...if you can give him something in return, that is. Delivery, assassination, you name it. He'll do it as long as you have something he is interested in. He doesn't have any close friends, only close clients, but feel free to befriend him, if you can find him - his clients are having a hard time finding him too. Right now, not everyone knows about him, but he has a title - The Prince of Illusions that is spreading through the whole kingdom.

History: Zorro wasn't a 'bounty-hunter' when he was a little Zorua. His parents cared about him too much, making him impossible to leave the house, especially when his mother was there - she was a real Master of Illusions, and was able to see through any illusions. His father, though, didn't have the talent. But when his mother died when he was 9, he evolved into Zoruark, and used this opportunity to escape. His father wasn't smart enough, and after a while, he gave up looking for Zorro. With his mother's talent, he roamed around the Dark Kingdom, looking for people he could service. Now his kingdom needs help, and who else can be a better mercenary than the Prince of Illusions?

Is that okay?

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • its good. your ACCEPTED okay the RP is starting up. Heres how its going to start out. It's not chapter form so you guys don't have to wait for new chapters.

Angel wandered around bruised up. He shook his fur before looking for food and water. He heard a nearby stream. He jumped with joy and ran towards the sound. "My search for help has been a failure so far. I hope someone can help me soon. Or else this war will go on for a very long time. Who knows when that will stop." Angel said silently to himself before licking up water. He looked around and found some berries. Hewalked around putting some of the food in his pack. He sighed knowing that he will only have a few people to help him. He began walking and bumped into a Glaceon. "Wait I know who you are! Your the princess of the Ice Kingdom! Felicity. What are you doing out her in the wilderness." Angel questioned the princess and her actions.

Lilliana

Years
  • Felicity looked up as an Umbreon bumped into her "I'm here because I can't take my father and brothers any longer." she said simply looking at one of the three fresh scars she had the one on her right paw specifically. "And might I ask what you are doing out here Angel?" she asked recognizing the prince of the dark kingdom as she sat looking at him a faint blush on her cheeks showing her shyness around other eeveelutions.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "I'm here because I want to end this war. I'm looking for recruits." Angel said hiding all emotion from his face. He blushed only a tiny bit. It could only be seen if you had eyes like a microscope. He shook his head once revealing two battle scars. One on his eye and the other on his ear. He looked down at her wounds. They were fresh. "To my guess you haven't escaped that long ago. When did you decide to hold your tail between your legs and run like me?" Angel said to her. "Besides that point would you like to join the deserters. We are a group of people Trying to end the war." Angel said while thinking in mid sentence. He turned around and started walking seeing if she would follow and accept his offer.

(sorry i forgot X3. The deserters were already a big group and some hidden among towns. Sorry for that little mix up. sorry Ash's Pikachu.)

Last edited:
    Back