• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
  • "Your right about me not having left that long ago. I've never agreed with my fathers views. I ran away after being punished when I spoke my mind." she said standing. "As for joining the deserters I'd love to. I'll do anything to stop this war and bring peace to my kingdom" she added thoughtfully as she followed after him. She caught up to him and walked by his side. "What made you leave the Dark Kingdom?" she asked trying not to pry.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Blizzard was looking outta the Ice Castle. He wanted to win this war. But most of all he wanted to punish the Pokemon that ran away. He knew exactly what he would do. All other Weaville were scared of him because of his blue eyes. He got them from Jirachi. But then Jirachi left and was never seen again. Then Blizzard jumped out of the window and landed in freezing water. He smiled as he saw a big Snover at the other end of the pool. 'Oy, whats your name, Snover?' he shouted.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "Well my father is the one that started this mess. He brought up something and it began a huge argument which i didn't think was such a big deal. I was attacked by guards then my father. I ran away soon after nearly being caught. My father will never forgive me. But that does not matter now. I just want peace restored to me kingdom." Angel said taking little breaths as he talked. He looked around hoping to find some other people willing to join. Not as far as he could see. "You hungry?" He asked trying to be polite. He wasn't one to be shy and wanted the conversation to keep going.

Lilliana

Years
  • "This whole war is stupid." Felicity sighed watching him look around. "yeah I'm a little hungry" she said with a small smile her thoughts on what her parents would have to say if they saw her now. "Before what happened my father was never the type for war...but now he and my older brothers have changed... and if we put a stop to this war I plan on taking the throne even though it's not mine to take and making my kingdom a better place"

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "Same here." He nodded before taking out food he found while looking for people to join him. He gave her an apple and grabbed a couple of berries. "Help yourself." Angel said putting his pack down revealing a bunch of food. He finished his berries and went to the stream. He took a drink before hesitating for a second. He decided he didn't want to and jumped up a tree. He laid down on the branch. He looked around noticing it was getting late. "We should get some sleep." He shouted hoping she was done. He moved rocks with his shoulder and piled it next to a tree so she could climb it and not have problems. He jumped back up his tree and quietly fell asleep.

Lilliana

Years
  • She smiled "Thanks" she said eating the apple and taking a few berries from the pack eating those as well. She stood going to the stream as he climbed up into a tree. Taking a drink from the stream Felicity turned around and saw Angle pushing some rocks into a pile by a tree before climbing the tree he had been in and falling asleep. She smiled jumping onto the pile of rocks and climbing up her tree stopping on a branch pretty high up it. She laid down and smiled letting sleep take her quickly.

Years
  • Besides that point would you like to join the deserters. We are a group of people Only me so far.

Hold on, what? I thought that the deserters already existed, and that there was enough of them to occupate a town, hence my SU. Starry was raised with the deserters. What do I do now? :/

It's not too late to just change the RP so that the Deserters already exist, is it?

Last edited:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Frubby was a bit bored as he wandered around the Ice Castle grounds. Being part of the Ice Kingdom war effort was pretty exciting, but it was also rather dull when he couldn't do any joyful activities.
    He spotted some two tiny Barboaches in a large, icy pond. Having nothing else to do at this moment, he sat down and just watched.
    That is until...*SPLASH!*
    Frubby was startled as someone landed straight into the water, frightening both him and the Barboaches as they swam away.
    The Pokémon was revealed to be a Weaville.
    "Oy! What's your name, Snover?" He shouted out.
    Frubby was still a little stunned from his sudden appearance, but then answered.
    "Uhhhh....Frubby. And...you?"

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Zorro hid in the shadows and waited. A young female Zorua was heading for his direction, but she couldn't see him though - Zorro was hiding perfectly and nearly merged into the black bricks of the wall he was leaning on. She was his target. Her parents hated her so much they told Zorro to get rid of her. The reward was pretty decent. She was very young...nine years old? It was dark in this area of town, and the nearest lamp post was about thirty metres away, and it was really, really dim. When the little Zorua was close enough, Zorro transformed into a young Zorua and bounced out, as casual as he could. He walked towards the Zorua and smiled, "Hi."

The Zorua's eyes were instantly filled with fear, and she jumped back, with her feet trembling, "Z-Zorro! P-please...have mercy!"

Zorro was surprised, very surprised, "Impressive...nobody has ever seen through my illusions that easily. You have a rare talent..."

"It...it's my parents right?" The Zorua panicked, "They hate me for wandering alone in the dark, but I HAVE to get some fresh air...Luna this, Luna that, I'm sick of it! I want some freedom-"

So she's called Luna. Zorro thought. Luna wanted to continue, but when she saw his large sinister eyes staring right at her, she stopped, then ran for her life.

Zorro turned back into his normal self and jumped into the air. With an aerial somersault he outran the Zorua and stopped in her path, blocking her way to escape. Knowing there was no way to survive, she sat and cried.

"I don't wanna die..." she cried miserably, "I'm too young to die! I'm only nine, and people want me dead! WHY?!" tears ran down her cheeks like a waterfall.

"You have a great talent within you, Luna." Zorro said softly, "It will be a total waste if I kill you now. I'm letting you go. I'll tell your parents that you're dead, but you better run away as far as you can, in case they try looking for you. I do not want that talent of yours to go to waste."

Luna stood there, "You're letting me go?"

Zorro spoke coldly, "Do not make me regret it." and walked away.

"Wait!" Luna shouted, "Let me come with you!"

"Come with me?" Zorro was flabbergasted.

"Yeah! Let me live at your place, so I can hide from my parents for now." Luna suggested.

Zorro thought for a while, then said, "Follow me."

Luna followed Zorro through a forest in the Dark Kingdom and they stopped before a large apple tree, almost two metres wide in diameter. Zorro walked towards it and bumped - wait, he didn't. He walked right through the tree.

"How'd you do that?" Luna asked with her eyes widened.

"To other people, it's a tree. But it's only an illusion. A few years of meditation and extreme focus would do the trick. My fox hole's under this illusion." Zorro explained and jumped into the hole.

It was dark there and Luna couldn't see a thing, but things became much better when Zorro lit up a candle with flamethrower - a TM from his clients. There was a table and two chairs made of wood, and wooden bed for Zorro. On the wall was a map of the Dark Kingdom.

"There's no bed for you." Zorro told her, "And I'm always away, I won't be able to take care of you.

"That's okay I'll sleep on the ground. And I can take care of myself." Luna curled up like a ball and quickly fell asleep.

"No missions for me right now..." Zorro told himself, "I'll go find the King and see if he has any missions for me." With one big jump, he left the hole.

He dashed through the forest with extreme speed, jumping from one tree to another and arrived at the Castle in ten minutes.

"I am here to see the king." Zorro told the guards, "Is he available?"

Last edited:

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    'Im called Blizzard' he answered to the Snover that was called Frubby. 'Funny name' he thought as he swam closer to him. 'You dont look like a normal Snover. Why are you sooooo big?' He asked Frubby. Blizzard also noticed that Frubbys fur was darker than other Snovers.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Frubby was not really sensitive. So he wasn't easily offended. Even from Blizzard's remark.
    "I guess I was born this way."
    He said with a smile. He looked up and saw the window high above.
    "Why did jump off from up there?" Frubby asked.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Frubby said he was born like that. 'Thats weird. I had to wish for my blue eyes.' he thought and then he said: 'I like swimming in icy water. And i could be bothered to run down the stairs'
    Blizzard smiled. Then he noticed the Barboach around him. He grabbed one and ate it.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Frubby could not help but feel a little disturbed when Blizzard took one of the Barboach and ate it right in front of him. Frubby only ate berries in his diet.
    "...Why not berries? I really know how to grow them around these parts."

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Blizzard felt like laughing when Frubby said that he can eat berries. But he didnt. He felt that him and Frubby could be friends so he just said: ' I like fish. And I never ate a berry before. But i ate Magikarp, Barboach, Goldeen, Remoraid and Finneon.' Then he looked up in the sky and saw some bird Pokemon flying past.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Frubby was quite surprised. Not only did the Weaville eat fish Pokémon, but also never had a berry before. Then Frubby remembered that he often kept berries stored up in his fur.
    He took out a fresh Oran berry and showed it to Blizzard.
    "Here. Try one."
    But Blizzard was distracted by the birds that flew above them.
    "Blizzard?"

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Blizzard saw a giant blue bird right above them. He wondered if that was Articuno.Then Blizzard looked at Frubby who gave him an Oran Berry. He tried it and it was TASTY! 'WOW! That is very nice! But I still think that fish are better.' he said and smiled at Frubby. 'Its a bit boring' he added.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    "Is that why you jumped off from up there?" Frubby asked, pointing to window.
    He sat back down with a big thud, and relaxed himself.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Blizzard thought for a while. Then he said: 'Yup, I guess thats why. And i was getting hungry.' He laughed. Then some more birds flew by. Blizzard wondered what the heck was going on with these birds.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    This time Frubby caught notice to the birds too.
    "What on earth...?"
    He never saw the bird Pokémon act like that before.
    They were all flying away from the castle in large numbers.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    'I wonder why they are doing that.' Then he noticed an enormous shadow and shouted 'RUN!' and jumped out of the pool and started running as fast as he could from the shadow. He ran to the door and looked at Frubby.

Back