• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Frubby was again startled at Blizzard's sudden warning.
    "RUN!" He shouted and ran to the door.
    Frubby turned around and saw a large, shadowy being approaching.
    Having no idea what it is, he ran after Blizzard to the door.
    "What's that?!" He asked in fear.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • The guards looked at Zorro. "He is available at the moment. You may go in." One of the guards said opening the gate for Zorro. Angel yawned waking up. He shook his head and jumped down the tree. He looked up the tree were Felicity slept. "Wake up sleepy head. You ain't in your peaceful castle no more. You got to get up bright and early to avoid search parties. They can be any were." Angel said to Felicity. He looked around and spotted a starly. The starly looked familiar. "Starry. How are you doing old boy?" Angel said remembering the young starly from a couple weeks ago.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Felicity yawned her eyes opening looking around at the early morning sky. At first she didn't remember why she was here but when she did she sighed jumping down and landing gracefully on her feet just as Angel called out to a Starly. "Someone else in the deserters?" she asked walking up next to him.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "Yea. We have people almost any where. mostly spies in the kingdoms to keep us updated. Didn't think they sent Starry here to give us an update. Or probably he's joining the traveling Deserters." Angel said in a serious tone looking down at Starry. He picked up Starry with his mouth but didn't sink his teeth into the bird. He lifted Starry and put him on his back as he told Felicity "Come on. We should hurry." He said dashing through bushes and trees making sure Starry didn't fall off.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    'I have some idea... but im not sure...' Blizzard answered 'Cmon lets get higher upstairs.'
    Then he ran to the top of the tower and looked outta the window. The shadow was getting bigger and bigger.

Lilliana

Years
  • Felicity nodded running quickly after Angel. Skillfully dodging bushes and trees as they ran through the forest the sun rising steadily overhead. She kept her eyes and ears open for any signs of them possibly being followed. Ready to attack if they were be it friend or foe. "Is he okay?" She asked Angel catching up with him.

Years
  • (Alright, here we go. Thanks for that Totodile, now I can participate in the RP)

"Oh, hi," Starry said to Angel in his British voice. (If you've ever heard Jim Sturgess's voice, he sounds a lot like him.) Starry smiled at them when Angel lifted him up onto his back. "Huh? Where are we going?" He asked. Maybe he was finally going to see some action as a traveling deserter. He put his wing on his small pack, that was strapped to his neck, just in case he needed something for what was about to happen.

(Sorry, couldnt think of anything lol)

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • (no problem. We are close to the Ice kingdom. Thats our destination for now. We are going to recruit people their.)

"We're heading to the ice kingdom. Felicity you might want to stay back some where. I can deal with this mission alone. Starry as you might know this is the Princess of the ice kingdom. We are heading their now because 3 or 4 of our deserters their have been known as M.I.A. (missing in action.) Also we need more Pokemon their to help." Angel told both Starry and Felicity. He slowed down a bit once we neared the ice kingdom. Angel saw a huge shadow of a Pokemon. He didn't bother looking at what it was. "Wait here." Is all he said as he climbed down the mountain carefully placing his feet on rocks so he wouldn't fall. "You ready Starry?" He asked the Starly.

Lilliana

Years
  • Felicity sighed looking around. As the Princess of the Ice kingdom if she was spotted she'd be recognized instantly and would probably be hurt badly or even killed by her father. She watched as Angel and Starry climbed carefully down after seeing a big shadow and she just laid down hiding as best she could in a bush waiting til they came back but also listening. If she heard sounds like they needed help she'd go help regardless of the consequences.

Years
  • "Wow, a princess from another Kingdom joining the deserters?" He'd never met a princess before, so this excited him. But he knew he had to focus on the task at hand. "Um... yea." He soared down the mountain slowly. Starry's wings weren't strong enough to fly yet, but he could soar. However, if he did it too long, his wings got tired. He couldn't do any of those fancy airborne tricks yet. Just soar.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Angel landed on the ground and waited for Starry to land on his back. "Lets go!" He said as Starry landed on top of his back. He dashed forward and made it to the Ice kingdom in seconds. He looked around staying in cover. He watched as a little kid ran towards the bush he was in and ran straight into him. "Hey I know you!" The Swinub said to Angel. "Your Angel! Leader of the Deserters! My mom and dad are huge fans." He said wanting him to visit his home. "My family is also part of the deserters. We kept some others in hiding since they had no were else to go." The swinub said leading them to his house. Angel walked into the house and saw the Pokemon that had went missing. He was glad they were okay and let out a brief sigh of relief. "Thanks but we should head back to our friend." Angel said spotting a lot more Pokemon walking in and giving the Swinub's family a brief update o how the ice kingdom was doing. Angel looked up. "You ready to go. If not we can stay here a while." Angel said briefly to Starry.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    It was hard to maneuver up the passages to the top of the tower. Frubby's large size made sure of that.
    When Frubby finally caught up with Blizzard at the top window, they looked down at the strange, unknown creature.
    "Well? What is it? Is it dangerous?"
    He asked Blizzard, feeling a little uneasy.
    Whatever that thing was, it has grown quite a lot. And it has gotten closer too!

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    'Damn it is what i thought it is. Its Regice. Its not too friendly' Blizzard said and ducked down. Then he looked at Frubby and said: 'Ummmm... Can you try to hide? Cos if it sees us... then we'll be in kinda trouble' as he said 'trouble' a mighty roar came from outside.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    "Regice? You mean the legendary Ice Pokémon?"
    Frubby knew about Regice and he could swear that he has seen it once before. But like Blizzard said, it didn't look too friendly, and that's not good, considering how powerful Regice may be.
    Frubby shifted away from the window to stay hidden. However, he was not too sure if it was quick enough, for there was a loud roar outside.
    "Do you think it saw me?" He said in a slight worried tone.
    What was he thinking? Of course it saw him!

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    'Damn right it saw you!' shouted Blizzard 'but its not your fault, i told you too late, sorry...' And he looked out of the window and he saw Regice looking in that direction. Then it roared again and went towards the tower. 'Damn, I guess we'll have to fight it!' said Blizzard.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • The king looked down onto Zorro. "Yes i have an extremely important mission for you. Since i can only trust you with this mission here it is. Find my son Angel. He has escaped and has started up this group called the deserters. We don't know who is a part of them but I do know they will disband if their leader is caught. I hope you can make this swift and clean. I don't want it to turn into something to big. My son has gain... Power by creating the deserters. He has groups of spies hidden throughout every kingdom. I want you to find and capture my son. If you find anyone with him you can capture them and return them to were ever you like. Be warned he might have gained more power and agility then from i last saw him. On you go." The king said to Zorro.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • "But how seriously should we trust them," Kyle whispered to Angel. "They could try to attack us and since you left, public opinion has most likely risen to new heights." "We should not do any suspicious acts that might get us trapped."

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Zorro nodded, then smiled "If I succeed, may I have a special TM? Maybe Hyper Beam. But anyway, i'll try and bring Angel back to the Dark Kingdom as soon as possible."

Zorro bowed again and left the castle. He could see the tip of the Ice Castle from here, and walked towards that direction, slowly gaining speed.

"If what the King said was right, the Prince would have some other people helping him, guarding him." Zorro said as he ran past his own fox hole, "I'll have to create a distraction to lure the others away, then use my ammonia napkin to put him into a deep sleep..."

The Ice Kingdom would take him two hours to get there if he walked slowly so he dashed off as fast as he could.

Lilliana

Years
  • Felicity sighed Angel and Starry had been gone an awfully long time and she couldn't help but be a little worried something had happened. I know I'm supposed to stay hidden but I can't help but worry she thought walking stealthily out of the buses and peeking down the hill able to see her old home the ice castle from where she was. The princess sighed being as careful as she could because she still knew the dangers of being seen.

Back