• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, That's Just my Gaydar ♥ Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series ♥ Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Bakura is so British because Britishness is the way forward! And it definately isn't because of how awful his accent is in the actual cartoon ^^

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Why is Bakura so British?
Because silly his parents dressed him up in a dress and wanted to call him florence.
*points up* This and probably him dealing with some horrible experience as a child that he has managed to lock away in the deep recesses of his mind... which leads back to his mom trying to dress him up and name him florence.

Awesomeness.
XDD I love this video so much.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
*points up* This and probably him dealing with some horrible experience as a child that he has managed to lock away in the deep recesses of his mind... which leads back to his mom trying to dress him up and name him florence.

Awesomeness.
XDD I love this video so much.

I am sorry but villain is a much better video:

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Because he's so awesome! I *love* his voice in the actual dub, I don't care if everyone else hates it -_-

Bakura needs his own song! Especially since we only see him once in season 3, and not at all in season 4. Aww...Well, I prefer Without Yugi

"I've summoned a monster!
Cuz nobody wants to see Yugi no more
They want Yami, I'm chopped liver!
Well if you want Yami this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of yaoi fanart of Yami Bakura"

"But don't panic, 'cause this s**t's about to get manic,
I just shuffled all my trading cards, F*** YOU MARIK!"

XDD When I first watched it, I actually burst out laughing at the Marik part XD

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Because he's so awesome! I *love* his voice in the actual dub, I don't care if everyone else hates it -_-

Bakura needs his own song! Especially since we only see him once in season 3, and not at all in season 4. Aww...Well, I prefer Without Yugi

"I've summoned a monster!
Cuz nobody wants to see Yugi no more
They want Yami, I'm chopped liver!
Well if you want Yami this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of yaoi fanart of Yami Bakura"

"But don't panic, 'cause this s**t's about to get manic,
I just shuffled all my trading cards, F*** YOU MARIK!"

XDD When I first watched it, I actually burst out laughing at the Marik part XD
That is becuase anything with Marik is hilarious. Only cause of the council of evil.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I loved the prank phone call to Marik in the Evil Council of Doom haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TYLrIfPgEs

I also liked the part afterwards with the motorcycle riders (I hated season 4). I can't remember their names though
We can't hear you, boss! We're too busy riding our motorcycles!
Curse you and your motocycle riding!

XD

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
@Jorah: I laughed hard at the Marik part as well XDD.
I also prefer it over the Villan song.
If Bakura gets his own song.... it will be made purely of win.
I like Bakura and his accent, abridged and regular =3

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
* Do you have a favorite episode? If so, which one? No, but I love it whenever they say REJECTED. That just makes me burst out laughing for some reason XD

* Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America? Attention, Duelists! My hair never does that!

* How active will you be? Eiher very active or not at all. Take a risk on me! :P

* Which character do you want to claim? anime Ving Rames Um, pair me up with Duke :D He'll be used to it - guys are proposing to him all the time...

I can't believe I never saw this before XD

EDIT; Oh, Bakura's British because he wants to be on the winning side :D Yami Bakura isn't British though, he's just gay XD

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I forgot about "zug zug", I don't know how o.O

ShadowYashi - That's good someone else likes his British accent, I get the feeling I'm the only one who actually likes it sometimes D: Bakura getting a song = my life complete XDD

Screw the Rules, I Have Green Hair makes a reference by just logging in XD

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
* Do you have a favorite episode? If so, which one? No, but I love it whenever they say REJECTED. That just makes me burst out laughing for some reason XD

* Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America? Attention, Duelists! My hair never does that!

* How active will you be? Eiher very active or not at all. Take a risk on me! :P

* Which character do you want to claim? anime Ving Rames Um, pair me up with Duke :D He'll be used to it - guys are proposing to him all the time...

I can't believe I never saw this before XD

EDIT; Oh, Bakura's British because he wants to be on the winning side :D Yami Bakura isn't British though, he's just gay XD

Pssst.. the password is 'In America'...

Mitchman

Banned
Years
He can screw the rules cause he has green hair. Oh sh--
I just got the reference. XD
I loved the prank phone call to Marik in the Evil Council of Doom haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TYLrIfPgEs

I also liked the part afterwards with the motorcycle riders (I hated season 4). I can't remember their names though
We can't hear you, boss! We're too busy riding our motorcycles!
Curse you and your motocycle riding!

XD
I know! That's because I killed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back