• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, That's Just my Gaydar ♥ Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series ♥ Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • I had a bad abridged thought. If abridged had its own set of ships then wouldn't JoeyxBakura be catdogshipping? I mean Bakura is referenced as kitty by Rebecca. Joey is said to have a fetish for animals and dogs. So technically you have kitty(cat) and furry(dog) being in love making catdogshipping. On another note would they be wearing cat and dog suits and who would be the pants wearing one?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    o.O Bakura is not a furry XD Well, normal Bakura anyway...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • * Do you have a favorite episode? If so, which one?

The Pokemon reference during the Yugi vs. Kaiba duel at Duelist Kingdom.

My BEST one was one of the Christmas specials, I think. I swear I laughed hard for 10 minutes nonstop.

* Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America?

Oh Yeah. Please be aware that when anybody mentions any reference from the Abridged series, I may not reply in a long time.

* How active will you be?

Often.

* Which character do you want to claim?

I'm not sure how frequent this list gets updated, but I wanted "pair" to be Yami Yugi. It's okay if it's too late or anything :/

Password: In America!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    You are accepted! And the list gets updated as soon as new members join, so you're not too late.​

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • * Do you have a favorite episode? Not sure they all rule
    * Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America? Does my ego fit in a stadium?
    * How active will you be? As much as possible
    * Which character do you want to claim? Kiaba (babies, we make our dreams come true...)

IN AMERICA!!!!

Years
  • * Do you have a favorite episode? If so, which one?

I don't really have a favourite episode, but there are a lot of great clips from just about every episode.

* Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America?

A little. I use "In America" a lot, even though I'm British. I also tell people I'm gonna harpoon them.

As much as as I can, which'll probably be a lot as I have no life >.>

I'll take Tristan. My favourite character, follwed by the Attention Duelists guy. If only the latter was on more.

Password: In America!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Today I watched an actual episode of Yugioh 5D's.

Card games on motor bikes?

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • See, now GX, I actually liked it.I thought it was a good little spin-off. Juudai was cool and Shō was adorable, he reminded me of Yuugi.
    5D's.... I took one look at it before walking away, my little brother watches it though....

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I haven't ever watched GX. Who wants to watch a show about a bunch of rap artists playing card games? XD

Why exactly card games on motorbikes is a bad idea XD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Card games on motor bikes. Yes I do see a need for an abridged version of that and rappers playing card games. Okay that does it. The recent 3 episodes(39-41) are the best. The humor is top notch and it has Bakura. Batcrap crazy Bakura.

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    * Do you have a favorite episode? If so, which one?d
    Nah, they're all too funny. XD

Not really, I haven't watched the series in a long time.

I'll post each time I'm not the one that posted last. .__.

Uh...I'll take Yami. *shrug*

Password: In America. (I do live in North America though...)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Neiko Star, you're accepted. Welcome to the club! ^^​

Yami Yugi is no longer pairable after Neiko Star is added to the list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back