• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Anyone having problem patching this on windows
try this

Download NUPS patcher and clean. emerald rom
and just before patching set settings to Ignore and enjoy

for other try setting it to ignore on your patching tool I am not sure if this works for other devices but it works on window

Hope this helps

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Use NUPS and where it says error just check the "ignore" option. That will solve the problem.

Im just where you are. i cannot beat that Delta leader. I just defeated one of his 3 pokemons. But the challenge is well received. The only critic to this patch is the 50% money lost when you lose.
My team:
Spoiler:

Well, I think you should train harder. Your Pokemon is not strong enough to defeat him.

Ive got the go goggles from that guy, where do i go now?? And if i talk with those guys at the aquarium the game freezes and shuts down.

Just challenge the gym, and that will be the end of the beta. As for the glitch you mentioned, I've fixed it in Beta4.1.

Hello,
I downloaded the newest version,
But when I want to enter the temple (after gym 2) it says End of the beta.
Am I doing something wrong ? xD
Please help, I´d like to continue this game.
Greetins

Maybe you downloaded the wrong patch, or you used cheat code. I didn't see anything wrong when I checked out this part of the game.

I actually managed to beat him, had to evolve my Kirlia to Gardevoir and my Drilbur to Excadrill and it wasnt too difficult. But now I've reached another choke point. The guy has a mega charizard that i cant beat and the levels are average 42 while my average is 35. Once again you cant progress and the wild pokemon are lvl 20. I reaaaally dont feel like grinding that much so Ive given up now. Really dont want to though, such a cool game.

Hopefully it will be better balanced in upcoming patches.

I will add some training houses in the next beta, I think that will make the game easier.

Is Flash Cannon in this? What new moves have been added? I like to plan my final team in advance with this type of information in mind.

I just started this hack and so far it's been very fun. Thank you for making it 1158.

I just added several moves like Dragon Pulse, Moonblast and so on. However, I still haven't add Flash Cannon, sorry.

Does kirlia evolve to gallade with dawnstone?

In this hack, it needs Moon stone to evolve. You can buy one in Colchicine City.

When will the next beta be released?? I really like playing pokemon hacks like these!
Thank you for the time and effort you put in making these games.. :)

I don't know when it will be finished, because I don't have so much time to work on it these days. The only thing I know it that I will finish it in this year.

Mr. Wind (1158), please complete this hack! Coz I am so excited! Like I am in the Hype Train!

I will complete it, I can't tell you the actual date, but I will finish it in this year.

Does this hack have the physical/special split?

Yes.

I feel a little stupid for asking this, but will the final version when you are 100% done going to be compatible with the current version?

This looks like a fascinating game and I'd love to play, but I don't want to progress through 10 gyms only for me to restart the game later when you have it at 100%.

Of course, I will not change anything I finished to make sure you can use your previous saved file. There is no need to restart.

Recently I got frozen in the aquarium of asparagus city, when I reach chloris; may there's something that I must do first. Each beta should be a improve (in few times) of the last version, but its more likely more lines are added, so don't feel fear about compatibility, just find a clean rom recommended by the hack maker then patch it. So u won't get bugs like me, I even can't berry blend or get into any contest :-P

That glitch was already fixed in Beta4.1. However, the Berry Blend is still to be fixed.

can i know when will the next beta gonna be released
when will nxt beta come

I will finish it in this year, but I can't tell you the actual date, because even I don't know when it will be completed.

where is froakie

Froakie is still not available in the current beta, sorry.

when does sliggo evolve and also riolu evolves

Sliggo evolves at Lv65, Riolu evolves by happiness vaalue.

will there be a world championship event in this game it will be great to play till the end

I did this in my previous hacks, I don't know if I should do the same thing to this hack, now I'm focus on finishing the main storyline, I'll consider about this later.

How evolve haunter?

Haunter evolves at Lv40.

The MewTwo of The Shady just repeats on and on

You should have watched the dialogue, and you would not go back there before you shut off the machine. Just go to another part of the lab, and you will know what to do next.

:p I've drawn the male and female characters of Mega Power yesterday. They are my favorite playable characters in all hacks especially the female one.
MP_zps8fleyvhz.png

MP2_zpsyrhcxxw0.png

By the way, can I translate Mega Power into Chinese when the final Beta comes out?

You made them look cooler, SK. I really like these. By the way, I tried your translated games and I must say you did great. Of course, you can translate this one if you want. If you need help, I can also do something for you.

hello can anyone tell me where to go after beating gym leader at chesnut town or the beta ver 4 end there? and another question can i use my save files for the next ver??? i just registerd this second so idont know if i am doing this rigth hope so could u answers this cuz i only registerd to know this #pokemonMegaPower

If you are playing the normal line, then that's the end of the beta. If you are playing the special line, then you just need to go to the next town and keep it up.

Good game ;)
Where's the move deleter and the move relearner? Please

The move deleter and move relearner are in Colchicine City.

Hey A trainer in cypress forest sent out phione of level 15 Pretty Strange

Nice hack though

That will be fixed later.

I don't have so much time to use my PC, so the progress of the game is slow. However, as I promised, I will finish this, I think I can finish it in this year.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
Just started the game and I'm loving it. One issue though is that after I lost at the first gym, I was sent to a Pokemon centre in a completely different city and have no earthly clue how I'm supposed to get back to that place. I'm probably just missing something really obvious though.

edit: Nevermind, I was being stupid and really did miss something obvious haha.

Last edited:

Gagongputi

Fan of hack series like 1158 hacks, Dark Rising ha
Years
This hack is worthy of many awards... Even though I didn't tested this yet, I trust 1158 in this third hack solely because what lacked in victory fire was done in resolute so the third one would be better and man I love your hacks!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I played all the game, when did you release beta 5?

where is movedeleter?

Critics: Sometimes, before win the e4, if you fly to lande region. Its impossible return to the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 10, 2016
I have been playing for a long time.now I have finished beta 2 but I am unable to go any further.and if I download beta 3 or beta 4 they don't show up on my gba emulator.am confused.and I am not sure weather I will be able to continue my progress.plzzzzz help meeee

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 24, 2019
Awesome hack, I've been playing for awhile now and I've gotten pretty far.
I have Mega Lopunny with a really good nature and it absolutely one shots everything (with exception of ghost types) later on with Jump Kick. Can't wait to see more. :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
You need to up the levels of wild pokemon a good rule would be to make them 5 levels under the trainer pokemons. There are some places where theres an invisible object stopping you from walking through, people in the sunshine inn town still refee to team aqua, and some berry trees and ppl dont interact. I can put the specific places if it helps. Also if tou send me te dialogues i can fix the English (treat not trate)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2018
1158,could you kindly reply my message please?

And is this the latest and final version?If not,when will the next beta come?

Narwhal

Meme Lord
Years
Pretty fun to play when I'm bored. For sure of of my favorites. I just have some questions...
1. What are the expected legendaries for the game
2. When is the expected final release date.
3. I was curious how you were able to do some aspects of the gba rom. Such as the flying feature to legendary hunt.
4. Will the final version be able to use saves from betas like the 4th one

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 14, 2016
Hey!! �� so this is my third time playing a hack of yours (VF & Resolute) and I have to say I LOVE this one by far. The plot, the storyline options, and the amount of megas available. I'm in the process of team building (again) and I was wondering if you could tell me how to either get larvesta or evolve scyther. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 14, 2016
I'm finishing pokemon flora sky and I love scizor I need know if had a form of I had him?

Back