• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
Can you make mega stones more accesible because the game is called mega powers but you can only have one mega pokemon at a time so that kind of like false advertizing also im trying to teach moonshine to a few of my pokemons but it does not seem to work is there a list of moves cheats I can use because I only found Sword Dance that works?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 16, 2016
How can i evolve my Gurdurr into Conkeldurr is there some sort of trade stone? Or lvl 40? (im lvl 39 right not)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
May i asking something? Why the enemy more strong than us... i'm feel jealous you know if somebody stronger than me..

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 17, 2016
Can you remake the abilities of mega evolved pokemon into the original one, for example mega evolved sableye with an ability Magic bounce instead of Intimidate. I really appreciate your work. One of the best hacks!!!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 26, 2016
What do I do after defeating Chloris and that man ?Absolve tells to inform her when I am ready but she says nothing after going there!What do I do??????Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz tell me.......

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
hello
please i have a problem when i try to use the patch... after inserting the Beta 4.1 and the clean rom of pokemon emerald in tsukuyomi i have this message :Failed! Input checksum is invalid.
what can i do?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
When will this hack get balanced? I mean, it's well-made and generally enjoyable, but the level curve is unforgivably steep and having to fight strong Pokemon so early (first Absol trainer battle, I'm looking at you) is ridiculous.

K e n

Secret Spy
Years
How do I patch this? I always get an error message when I try to patch. I tried using unipatcher. It said Rom is not compatible with the patch. I used a clean emerald rom. What should I do?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
So I tried to use a moonstone to evolve my male Kirlia into Gallade just like the thread told me to and it didn't work?
view

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
When I went to patch emerald Via Unipatcher on android it said not compatible with this rom? Any help?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 17, 2016
I have the same problem with you guys but I use NUPS Patcher and I check ignore then patch and it really works like a magic. Trust Me!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 18, 2016
Best hack I ever played, its hard, let u have so many different pokemon early on and story is complex and interesting, what I want to know is how many megas can u have, I made one and machine dont let me create any more stones.

EDIT: Figured it out myself, you can only use 1 mega and have to antimega it before making other pokemon ur new mega, to make as many pokemons as you want as mega, you have to cheat, i done that too and made video about it on yizztube Kappa,
Pokemon Mega Power- Cheat for Unlimited Mega Stones.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
I wanted to like this game. I REALLY wanted to like it. I love the graphics and the story and everything. I also played Victory fire and liked it a lot. But there are some particular elements that make me so frustrated and unable to enjoy it. (In fact, I made an account just to express my frustration).

As mentioned by other people, the level gaps are so INSANELY high! I have to train my team to levels 40+ for trainers while in the wild I can only find pokemon of levels 20 and below. It's extremely painful, especially with a full team. Not to mention that I don't have much time to spare, and just to spend a couple hours grinding isn't worth it.

Another thing that upsets me is how some pokemon's moves aren't updated to the current gen. I have a level 40 sneasel with no ice type move. And its best move is faint attack. Yes, you got that right. Also, a level 40 blastoise with water gun. Just....why? Also, when are we supposed to get evolution items?

Lastly, even though pokemon's levels are so high so early in game there are virtually no tm's I can use (because apparently most of them don't learn any good moves leveling up), which is really annoying. And then rivals come with pokemon wose moves are like, dragon claw, earthquake, steel wing,brave bird, outrage and other good moves and my best mon's move is... bite? It's not fair.

Okay, that was all. I'm sorry if I came off as rude, I'm sure you work very hard on these games and you have your own irl problems and so on. I really appreciate your work just.... these teeny little flaws really take from the overall game experience. If you manage to fix them I'll definitely try to play it again.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Planning on starting this game, have heard some great reviews, do we have a feature list for this showing how many pokemon and mega stones available and does this game have moves from gen 5 and above like many other hacks here have?

Back