• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starterkit (Rmxp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
Years
  • This isnt a x2 post.
    I was woundering what one is the Jump Script and how would i extract it to put it into my game.

Thx 4 ya time

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • Demonic Budha said:
    This isnt a x2 post.
    I was woundering what one is the Jump Script and how would i extract it to put it into my game.

Thx 4 ya time
    it should be in Game_Player
    at the end.
    scompi said:
    Blizzy, are you working on a Pokegear?
    No, and i won't add one.
    the one i use is for personal use only
    dan48 said:
    Thanks Blizzy. Where do I put that code though?
    in Scene_Battle 1/2/3/4.
    it should be something like:
    Code:
          case @actor_command_window.commands[@actor_command_window.index]
          when "Run"  # run handler

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Blizzy i dont mean to bother you but i am tryin to make the hp bars for battle (i have ther hero one) i was wondering for one which script would i put the enemy one and i need just like how to make the enemy name appear on screen.... Please and thank you i dont wnat to be a bother to you i just want to make my own Hp bars..

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Blizzy said:
    i haven't fixed this, yet.
    thanks for finding that bug.
    replace this to fix it (i hope it works)
    Code:
        if Input.getkey(13)
          if @text.size == 0
            $game_system.se_play($data_system.buzzer_se)
          else
            if $game_temp.name_actor_id != 0
              @actor = $game_actors[$game_temp.name_actor_id]
              @actor.name = @text.to_s
            else
              $pkmn.trainername = @text.to_s
              $game_variables[1] = @text.to_s
              $game_variables[2] = $game_party.actors[0].name
            end
            $scene = Scene_Map.new
          end
        end
    in Name_Input

It works but now u cant see the name on the menu... like bag, ur name, save, etc etc... before to show the name on text or something u put /v[1].. replacing the code into that... now that dont work and have to use the /n[1] and that one work but now the name dont show up when u go to menu. Maybe im just not doing it rite. If u have time to help that would be great :). Thank u very much.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • WOW. I just got done playing the.2 beta and let me just say WOW.
    People keep saying you're gonnan be famous around the PokeCommunity for making this, but I think you're gonna be famous to all game development sites around the internet.

Okay, let me get one thing strait though. Are you putting in a pokegear system or not? It shows one in there, but you said the pokegear's for your personnal use. I like the idea of keeping some stuff for yourself, but maybe you should design a small one for all the oobs out there.

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    No... But he has it so that you can make one without distroying the menu... What pokegear you want? Most of them are being called something else, but are there, offsite,... I found 2 cellphone scripts... a map script... A WIP little tv script, you know for poketv... , there are at least 12 radio scripts...

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • PokeCreator_09 said:
    WOW. I just got done playing the.2 beta and let me just say WOW.
    People keep saying you're gonnan be famous around the PokeCommunity for making this, but I think you're gonna be famous to all game development sites around the internet.

Okay, let me get one thing strait though. Are you putting in a pokegear system or not? It shows one in there, but you said the pokegear's for your personnal use. I like the idea of keeping some stuff for yourself, but maybe you should design a small one for all the oobs out there.
    the one i use only has the time and map and it's like 700 lines of script:\
    soo that's my small design:\
    anyway, i won't release that one

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    how do you make it so the enemy has a hp bar ( i have the hero bar set but i need the little bit of code that draws a hp bar for the enemy.)

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    I have an idea... For the people who want blizzy to explain everything. A task. make a few simple pokegear. I'll even make something... Then we arn't going; "Blizzy, blizzy, how do you do --- i don't get it." Leave comments telling what you are doing... And make it compatable with the starter kit... You may edit an old script... But the finished produce should look like it would in the games. Then, we will have a better starter kit...

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    tdata said:
    I have an idea... For the people who want blizzy to explain everything. A task. make a few simple pokegear. I'll even make something... Then we arn't going; "Blizzy, blizzy, how do you do --- i don't get it." Leave comments telling what you are doing... And make it compatable with the starter kit... You may edit an old script... But the finished produce should look like it would in the games. Then, we will have a better starter kit...
    oaky i really dont get what your saying.....ne way i have a pokegear that i made by editting blizzys menu (its not done its just looks rite now im working on some other stuff) and i just needed to knwo a litte bit of how to set the enemy bar up beause i have tryed since friday and i have had no luck....thats all i need help with.......

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • He's saying if you want to ask Blizzy a question, develop something in the game to give to him first, like a pokegear, or something. You can even edit an old script, just make sure it's compatible with the starter kit.

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    I believe there is a script that does what you ask... Let me find it so you can edit it to fit your needs.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    okay thank you ill try it out in a few minuets.... and you said it did work with the starter kit...okay

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    no, it works defualt. You need to edit a few things to get it to work fully with the SK...

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    when i put it in the game i get an error that has to do with the line " Class window_EnemyHP < Window_base
    do you knwo how to fix this or what it means

Last edited:

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Here is a pic of what it looks like... I made a sloppy HP bar so you could see...

Pokemon Starterkit (Rmxp)

https://afantasy.no-ip.org/Starter_Kit.exe

It isn't the best, But it should work for now...

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    okay well thats a good start i tried just now to make the hp bar look like a pokemon one....and needless to say im not at all a good scripter all my scripts i have are edits of other scripts......i cant get it to work so tdata is there even a way to make it look likea pokemon one or not........and is this all considered spamming in blizzys thread if so we can take your conversation to my thread considering its my problem concerning my game.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back