• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Conjure [HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT]

Should we upload Pokemon Conjure Pre-Build 0.1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
POKEMON CONJURE

Hello there! I'm Hajima, and I'd like to present my Upcoming Hacked Rom for Pokemon Fire Red 1.0.

COVER
pDWmE6w.png

PROGRESS
Maps: 10% (Previously 08%)
Scripts: 04% (Previously 02%)
Tiles: 00% (Previously 00%)
Sprites: 10% (Previously 00%)

UPDATES :
Spoiler:

STORYLINE

Prof. Oak and his group has discovered a new era of Pokemon Evolution, a Pokemon full with tremendous power, a evolution called Conjure Evolution. Conjure means the more you devour, the more you get stronger. You, a 10 year old orphan, wanted to know and exceed the average knowledge of Pokemon. So you became Prof. Oak's Lab Assistant for 8 years, Until it was time that he sent you on a journey to research about Conjure Pokemon. Now, the only way to evolve a Pokemon to a Conjure Pokemon, you must get the gem stone far away guarded by Ancient Pokemon. The information soon got into the wrong hands, and have decided to get the stone to use the power to overrun the world. Along your Journey, you meet Kol, your old friend. Kol has secrets, secrets that you want to know, the power of Conjure. You can't make any Pokemon activate the Conjure Evolution, there's a specific way. You need to catch OTHER TRAINER's Pokemon, or find ??? who can tell you how without capturing others. You will be given the ability to control Conjure Pokemon when you obtain the gem stone.

FEATURES

- Two Storylines (Hero Road and Villain Road)
- Day and Night Cycle ( Based on your Phone's\Pc's time )
- Bagon as Starter (Hero Road)
- Larvitar as Starter (Villain Road)
- Gen I Starters as well (Hero Road)
- Gen II Starters also (Villain Road)
- New Antagonist (Depending on Road)
- Same Region with Lots of Changes
- Decapitalization
- Gen IV - VI Pokemon
- New Moves
- Fairy Type Added
- Run Indoors
- Mega Evolution
- Conjure Pokemon
- New BW Repel System

PLANNED FEATURES

- Updated Graphics
- Change Background Music to Non-Copyrighted Anime Music (I'M ACTUALLY TRYING THIS HAHA)
More soon...

CONJURE POKEMON
Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS

tsaxfeX.png
TycyK2m.png

yOX45BL.png
mpwpk1j.png

Afadq61.png
LAx5IR8.png

LSMgMP5.png
TTGJmiL.png

QUESTIONS
Q What level does the Pokemon need to be before it can use the gem stone to evolve into a Conjure Pokemon?
A Minimum of Level 60.

Q How strong is a Conjure Pokemon?
A At minimum, which for say your Pokemon is Level 60, multiply the stats by "1.5".

Q What Pokemon can activate the Conjure Evolution?
A Scroll up the thread, you'll see them.

Q Can the Audience suggest a Pokemon that would be able to activate the Conjure Evolution?
A Limited Offer, YES they can. Only if most of the Audience really want that Pokemon to have a Conjure Evolution.

DOWNLOADS
It's finally here! The first demo, goes up to Route 2 but no gym battle yet and no Conjure Pokemon!

[Link redacted due to ROM linking]

CREDITS
- Nonibros (For the insane help with scripting)
- Deltakirby (For the upcoming overworld sprites)
- Jobless (For the Background Music(s))
- Pokefreak890 (For the awesome 1020 rombase)
- Game Freak (For making Pokemon ;))
- G3HS Creators (KarateKidd552 I believe...)
- Advance Map Creators (Lu-Ho Poke)
- HackMew (For a lot of random fixes and XSE)
- Gamer2020 (For PGE)

TOOLS USED:
- Advance Map 1.92
- XSE
- G3HS
- PGE

WE HAVE A FORUM?
Apparently yes we do, credits to the PokeCommunity for teaching me how. Anyways, here there's exclusive updates, downloads never seen before, and where you can post suggestions for the rom hack! All can be found here!

[link redacted for forum advertisement]

RECRUITING :

I am currently recruiting members to help with the Rom Hack, because I really need help. Like, all the help I can find lol.
- TILES INSERTER (NEED ONE BADLY)
- MAP MAKER (NEED ONE BADLY AS WELL)
- TRAINER/BATTLE Sprite Editor (JUST PLEASE.)
- ICON Sprite Editor
- PKMN Sprite Editor

If you'd like you can help with the Hack Rom Project. Send me a PM if you are interested! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2016
Tiles could use some work but besides that, this hack has potential. Good luck with it!
Message me if you need help on scripts ;)

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
Tiles could use some work but besides that, this hack has potential. Good luck with it!
Message me if you need help on scripts ;)

Yeah, it's pretty hard to replace and add tiles for me. Also, if you could provide help i'd very much appreciate it!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 26, 2016
DAMN! This is simply amazing, I can't wait! I hope you recruit me as one of the beta testers because this hack has got me excited. That 420BlazeIt joke tho.

Good Luck! Cheers!

Happy and at peace. :)
Years
To anyone interested in joining, drop me or Hajima a PM. We use an IRC for real time communications, so our development will be rapid once you join.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2016
Yeah, it's pretty hard to replace and add tiles for me. Also, if you could provide help i'd very much appreciate it!

I can't help, I have little experience sadly. I can see a lot has changed about this Rom Hack. So you've decided to make Conjure a permanent evolution? Or not yet? Personally, whether you pick the other or not, either way this hack still is pretty amazing. Also, the maps are looking pretty good. How many maps do you plan on changing?

I also see you have a team now! Wow, good luck to you. I can't wait for a demo tbh, keep it up and always keep the audience updated!

EDIT : BTW, I would like to suggest Mewtwo to have a Conjure Evolution lol. I just want to see.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
Years
This rom looks pretty awesome. Fairly curious about how OP the conjuring pokémon will be, so keep us updated!

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
This rom looks pretty awesome. Fairly curious about how OP the conjuring pokémon will be, so keep us updated!

I'm very happy you caught interest in the stats of the Conjure Pokemon! You basically just multiply the base stats by 1.5. Although we might change it if the audience want to change it, but for now, here's an example! :)

x4USQPQ.png

They could also learn any TM/HM! But we might remove that feature if some think it's too op.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 24, 2016
This rom hack is simply amazing. The idea is pretty awesome, the features are good, the maps are cool and the Conjure Pokemon is amazing! Wow, please release a demo or even a short preview as soon as possible! I can't wait, this got me excited. :)

Years
To Nerdistic and anyone else curious.

Currently we have quite a bit before we make the demo. The demo is going to be from the beginning to the first gym. Then you will be stopped until we finish developing.

There are some interesting features we are trying to add. As well as the Pokemon and other things you already know about, we are also trying to work on an engaging story.
My role is lead scripter and somewhat of a co-creator, and my goal right now is to make the game until the first gym interesting. For instance, a plan that I have for the game at large is NPC's who don't only say one thing.
I'd like them to be able to say a few things, and in some cases, even randomly give an item, so that your immersion in the world is greater and you will be willing to talk to more of them.
Also, we are working on 2 stories, not just one, so when you get the demo, you kinda have two battles ahead of you.

Years
I'll just address some user questions/concerns/comments.

I also see you have a team now! Wow, good luck to you. I can't wait for a demo tbh, keep it up and always keep the audience updated!
Yes, there is now a team, and we are working on a project to make it accessible to everyone on the team.
The demo will be coming out in about a week or two and we definitely plan to make it to the first gym.

I can't help, I have little experience sadly.
You are always free to help. We will actually be assigning blocks for scripting for people to work with.
If you aren't confident in your skills, but would still like to work on the project, why not read up on some scripting tutorials and test them in a vanilla Firered ROM?

I can see a lot has changed about this Rom Hack. So you've decided to make Conjure a permanent evolution? Or not yet? Personally, whether you pick the other or not, either way this hack still is pretty amazing. Also, the maps are looking pretty good. How many maps do you plan on changing?
Yes, a lot has changed, as we are now using the 1020 Rombase. Conjure is a permanent evolution. We may also be adding wild conjure Pokémon.
All of the maps most likely will be changed, and thank you. Hajima does make pretty good maps, though I am working on Route 1. :)

The conjure Pokémon will go by tiers. So there will be limits placed on them, and the power they have depends on their natural strength.
For example, Weedle has overall stats of 195. We might multiply this by 1.5 which gives about 300 points. So, he is much stronger. Mew has points of 600. We might multiply this by 1.05 to get 630 points.

Amazing aiming big
Aim big or go home. :)

This rom hack is simply amazing. The idea is pretty awesome, the features are good, the maps are cool and the Conjure Pokemon is amazing! Wow, please release a demo or even a short preview as soon as possible! I can't wait, this got me excited.
1.%20smile.gif
Demo will be released in a week or two. It's going to be pretty awesome. :)

Hmm, looks quite interesting. I will look foward for this hack.
Thank you, that is appreciated.

As I've said, the demo will be release in a week or two. It's looking pretty good right now, but there are some key features we'd like to add before release it to the public, as well as some fixes.

A GitHub for the project will eventually be made, which will be good for those working on the project and those interesting in watching it grow. We also have a website now at http://pokemonconjure.tk

A changelog will eventually be on both the GitHub and the website for anyone interested in the project, and to see how it grows and progresses.

Thank you all for your interest in the project, and have a good day. :)

Back