• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Conjure [HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT]

Should we upload Pokemon Conjure Pre-Build 0.1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Happy and at peace. :)
Years
  • Alright, so the poll is 50/50. I think then that we will release our first public demo, just not as far as we'd like.

That's right! I just got in touch with Hajima, and when he logs on, he should update the main page for the demo so that you all can see the GitHub web site.

The demo currently ends at the entrance of Sanohara City. That means that there will not be a gym battle right now.

However, I am playing with a concept of Route bosses, mini bosses for each route where the is a stronger trainer then the rest, so you will definitely fight a strong trainer at the end.

Keep checking for Hajima's update.

Let us know what you all think, and happy playing!

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    I meant that when the game is released we'll play it on PC's official YouTube for our Hacks Spotlight series. It looks pretty dang cool. :)

Oh my, this is such an honor. This was my first goal for the rom hack! Since, the moderators are waiting. I guess I can't make you guys wait any longer. Nevermind my post above yours then! The first demo will be release but will have some disadvantages.

Since the climax part of the supposedly first demo was the Gym, that part is obviously not going to be available for the first demo. So, don't expect such a good demo. You can check it out here; [Link redacted]

That page has necessary information for the patch. So read everything first, before telling us you can't patch. :)

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I have redacted the links to your forum from your first post: it is against the PokéCommunity Rules to advertise external forums, especially when you essentially coerce users into visiting there to access downloads and screenshots which should otherwise be available directly from your hack's thread here on PC.

You're free to keep the link to the forum in your signature here at PC, but you also shouldn't abuse this by forcing users to 'visit the link in your signature' to access the aforementioned downloads / screenshots / updates, to be clear.

Thanks for understanding!

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    I have redacted the links to your forum from your first post: it is against the PokéCommunity Rules to advertise external forums, especially when you essentially coerce users into visiting there to access downloads and screenshots which should otherwise be available directly from your hack's thread here on PC.

You're free to keep the link to the forum in your signature here at PC, but you also shouldn't abuse this by forcing users to 'visit the link in your signature' to access the aforementioned downloads / screenshots / updates, to be clear.

Thanks for understanding!

My apoligies then but, an Administrator already informed me and said so far my linking was fine. I did ask him if I should remove the links but he hasn't replied yet. Either way, I'm sorry for the trouble.

Cheers! ;)

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    I've patched this rom a couple of times and tested it out and nothing works, it's just the same FireRed. Might be something wrong with the patch you gave? :V

You need a FireRed 1.0 rom. Patch the 0.0.1 first, and then patch the 1.0.6. Also, the title screen and prof. Oak intro hasn't changed.

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Hello, huge news mates.

Nonibros and I, the only current active staff of this hacked rom game, are currently very stressed and unable to continue this project. Nonibros is facing problems of his own alongside his hard schedule with work and all, as for me, I am very ill. Doctors told me I have a very little chance of living if I continue my "unique" lifestyle.

We are both stressed, stacked with problems hard to handle. But we promise to continue this project, not now, but soon. May take a few days, weeks or even months but, we will continue it.

Cheers! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    Damn, hope you get better soon. I'll wait eagerly for the next release, but you shouldn't even think about continuing until you're 100% well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    The most enjoyable rom hacks have original elements that set them apart or the rest, and conjure is definitely something that I've seen no where else. pokemon eat pokemon to evolve...............I'm really looking forward to where this goes.

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • It's been three long years...

My tastes have changed with games and in life in general. I'm currently on a better path in life towards far better goals (possible medical school), and have a lot on my plate. I did have a lot then, but the difference was I afforded this into my schedule. Part of this project was to understand and learn coding with Firered games and ROM hacking in general. I went quite far, with a lot of innovation (just play the masterball game in Route 2 to see "hint: the smart tree is not the one that tells you how to play, it is the negative one"). There was a lot of plans here, but with Hajima's failing health and my work, it just kind of dropped.

After a while, I tried to get in touch with Hajima again. My last update was to the effect that he was in the hospital I believe. Either that, or he was doing better. The thing is, he never got back to me, and I'm pretty sure he loved Pokémon. And this project.

Hajima may have possibly died. This is why I might make a game, because I'd like him to be part of one, either as an easter egg or as a high level boss or a hidden boss. I am unsure yet, but if I do, he will be a very hard person to fight.

The idea and concept was pretty interesting. I made a friend from the experience, and learned how to use Git, how to organize my notes and how to make a change log. Actually, if you take a look at the website, you'll see it looked entirely professional from the top to bottom. Except for the absolutely failed conjure forums (what were we thinking).

If anyone is interested in looking in this project, the source is all there. I might use it to relearn how to ROM hack skillfully again, and make a ROM edit of a basic Firered game. Just complete enhance it with a couple of tools and a little ASM magic. Same place, entirely new story.

I hope everyone liked the game. If you play, and you beat the guy with Aaron/Crocodile Pokémon and the guy with the level 14 water Pokémon, you'll have completed what we have here. Some easter eggs? Talk to the professor in the top right corner. If he mentions the one time he stole from someone, then talk to the guy by the fence in thimble town for 60k. A few other easter eggs, like the masterball that can be obtained before the first gym (talk to the tree to the left to start in the safehouse on route 2)

I may make a game in the future with a lot of easter eggs. I am unsure yet. Maybe it will all continue to remain dreams. Looking over this project was a blast into the past for me. I hope you all enjoyed this project, for now I am closing it. (not that it hasn't in reality been closed for years.).

Feel free to use the well written source in your own projects. May you be well and find peace in your heart. :)

Back