• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
All I can remember of Cloud in FFVII was that he became a cross-dresser to rescue Tifa. XD So all I have to go by are Advent Children and KH. He's very useful to fight with, when there's the epic! battle in Hollow Bastion.

Axel was my favourite character in CoM, and indeed the KH series until KH2 came out. o: Since we've discovered Roxas, Axel's been relegated to #2 on my favourites list. XD; I remember the days when Roxas was called the 'BHK'. XD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
All I can remember of Cloud in FFVII was that he became a cross-dresser to rescue Tifa. XD So all I have to go by are Advent Children and KH. He's very useful to fight with, when there's the epic! battle in Hollow Bastion.

Axel was my favourite character in CoM, and indeed the KH series until KH2 came out. o: Since we've discovered Roxas, Axel's been relegated to #2 on my favourites list. XD; I remember the days when Roxas was called the 'BHK'. XD
In FFVII, Cloud had a knack for saying odd things such as "We'll be Crispy Critters" if examining a wall of fire or "Let's Mosey" before the final battle (with Cid saying "&#$% again?! Why don't you say something cool like "Move out" or something?!")
At least Cloud wasn't portrayed as emo in Crisis Core, we'll have to see about Dissidia.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
Cloud was better in final fantasy then in KH. but i agree he was really useful at the battle in hollow bastion.

In Com at the end of the summon he flips his hair with his hand. i was like, 'he thinks hes such a bad ass'.

Last edited:

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
Cid would think that. :) Can we change the subject now please? Cloud has become a boring subject.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
sure u may join just wait for crys to add u ^_^

as for the cloud discussion (first and last post on it for me lol or we will drown in it :P):
1.Cloud IS the resident badass of FFVII's original game lol
2. he wasn't emo in Crisis Core because he hadn't really experienced all his life-changing events yet y'know? he really just got depressing after zack died and he became a total prick lol.
3. favorite summon: since it is a summon in my book (albeit an oddly specified one and not really counted by most) i would have to say: MICKEY!!! super ownage pow pow lolz.
4. "Let's mosey!" is an AMAZING final battle line lol.

i mean cmon guys imagine if mel gibson had said that in braveheart?
"They can take our lives, but they can never take, our freedooooooom!!!!!!
Now, LET'S MOSEY!!!!"

epic win^^^ i dont care what yall think that would be awesome and you know it xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
"Let's mosey" is one of my favourite video game lines period. XD; You have to be one hell of a protagonist to say that and get away with it.

I love Cloud's ~fabulous~ hair flip when he finishes his combo after you summon him in CoM. :( My brother and I have decided it's the effects of Marluxia's power over Castle Oblivion because Marluxia has a fondness for hair flips too lmfao.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
hahah its true lolz. except i think marluxia does it because he is really a woman in a man's(?) body xD go to youtube and watch the Kingdom hearts stupid files season 2 episode 9 they explain his sex change at the end lolz.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
well yeah the scythe is cool (despite it being pink lol)

but i really think he just had an implanted pair of *cough cough*

so now he's got the deep voice, but inside is still the little lady marly :P

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
Talking about girly weapons reminds me kairi and her flower keyblade thing.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
i know he just randomly pulled it out of nowhere like what the hell! what else are you hiding under that robe? 0_o.

of course if you watch monty oum's dead fantasy, kairi quickly discards it when she goes into valor form she begins beatin the living hell outta the other girls with the oathkeeper and oblivion alongside rinoa and rikku mostly. its awesome. super amazing vids! >.<

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
well yeah the scythe is cool (despite it being pink lol)

but i really think he just had an implanted pair of *cough cough*

so now he's got the deep voice, but inside is still the little lady marly :P

Dude, I almost choked on my water when I read that!

If anyone's got a girly weapon, it's Xigbar in 358/2 Days. XD Well, his joke weapon anyways.

LOL yeah his joke weapon is special, all of them are really. Though his, Zexion's, and Saix's are probably the best.

... Aaaand we're back to the topic of where the heck Riku got that from. XD

That's what I've always wondered. My reaction on my first play through was something along the lines of: "What the hell Riku? Why do you have that girly thing? And where th hell did you get it from?"

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Don't forget Axel's! D: He's a one-man pizza parlour now!

... Maybe the girly Keyblade came from his transformation into Ansem. o_o; Because Ansem is also Xehanort, who is also Mansex and possibly Terra, but then that would be too obvious of Nomura to do that, right?

Back