• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Nights

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
iUw5vTB5uEpPu.png
What are Battle Nights?

Battle Nights are small events held on the PC Battle Server that involve moving up the server ladder by battling other members of the community. One metagame is generally focused on, but others may get tried out. Tournaments also have a chance of occurring, as well any other small battling events that we can come up with. Battle Nights are essentially smaller versions of Community Days, but with a stronger focus on battling. As usual, we welcome anyone to join us if you're interested in playing a few battles with some chatting on the side!

When are the upcoming Battle Nights?

A Pokebank OU Battle Night starts at 9 PM (UTC -4 / EST) on Friday, November 1st and will continue throughout the night indefinitely. That is 9 PM in eastern USA; 2 AM in the UK; 9 AM in Western Australia; 11 AM in eastern Australia; and 6 PM in western USA.

A Random 1v1 Battle Night starts at 9 PM (UTC +1) on Saturday, November 2nd and will continue throughout the night indefinitely. That is 4 PM in eastern USA; 9 PM in the UK; 4 AM in Western Australia; 6 AM in eastern Australia; and 1 PM in western USA.

How do I sign up?

There's no signing up required. All you have to do is show up on the PC Battle Server during the times we have listed in this thread. Though, you will want to prepare teams for the metagame we're using for the night. Additionally, there are emblems you can receive for participating. Scroll over them to see how many Battle Nights you need to participate in to get the emblem.

qOXFk2t.png
yKahnnK.png
yxvMpFR.png
FSJI9VE.png

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Hope this is a success so we can do this with all tiers! Can't wait to have it start!

Sirfetch’d

This was really fun and a pretty big success in my mind. Look forward to the next one!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
A little late to posting this, but here are the ladder results nonetheless.

itXO9RHHerSWK.png

I'll have the emblems done soon; I keep forgetting to make them.

I'm also announcing that we're going to have two UU and LC Randbats Battle Nights on the next Friday and Saturday nights, respectively!

Sirfetch’d

Congrats Shawn and everyone else who entered! This was fun and I look forward to the next one!

Wolf will you be making a separate LC ladder for this?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Wolf will you be making a separate LC ladder for this?
Yes, I'll be making new ladders for each Battle Night format. So, the ladder we used for the previous UU Battle Night will be replaced for the next one.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
The second UU Battle Night will be starting in about an hour!

Edit: Activity has slowed down on the ladder, but feel free to continue battling for the rest of the night.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Bumping again to say that the LC Random Battle BN will be starting in about an hour!

Sirfetch’d

LC battle nights were the biggest success so far imo. Congrats to Shawn for finishing at the top of the ladder! Hope to see everyone attending NU battle nights on the 31st!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I'm announcing that there will be UU, RU, and Randbats Battle Nights this weekend! Check the first post for more details!

Also, here are the scores for the two previous Battle Nights:

UU:

Spoiler:

LC Random Battle:

Spoiler:

Congrats to Doronjo remaining undefeated for all of the past Battle Nights!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I'll have all of the winners for the previous Battle Nights in the first post soon, and should have the emblems done by tomorrow (hehe). Anyway, announcing that we'll be having some new BNs! Check the first post.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Bumping to say that I've finally finished the emblems and that there are some upcoming Battle Nights! See the first post of this thread for more details. By the way, participating in any previous Battle Nights will not count towards getting the emblems.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey guys well i am from india my time is (UTC +05.30) i am from india so the question is what time will it be in India ? its (UTC + 05.30)

Back