• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Himouto! Umaru-chan R

Years
  • Himouto! Umaru-chan R

Studio: Doga Kobo (Yuru Yuri, Gabriel Dropout, Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, New Game!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, GJ-bu, Plastic Memories)
    Genre: Slice of Life, Comedy, School Seinen​

Summary:
    Spoiler:

Basically, this is the second season of Himouto! Umaru-chan, a show some people consider cancer incarnate but which I consider to be a lot of cute and charming fun, and I wanted more of this after the first season so badly that I kept up with the manga for several months before I fell off the wagon with pretty much all the reading I was doing. I'm ready for more of best girl Sylphyn!

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Seen the first season and liked it so naturally I'm following the second season.

Hoping to see more development of Umaru's character and the main cast too.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Easily one of my favorite animes. Super cute characters, the episode plots are nothing but cutesy fluff, and the character development was satisfying enough to warrant a second season, for sure. I'm hoping for even more cute characters <3

Years
  • The first episode was a load of fun. It probably made a lot of Inazuma Eleven references that flew over my head.

Episode two was also fun and brought us this great shuupan from Sylphyn:

Spoiler:

Easily one of my favorite animes. Super cute characters, the episode plots are nothing but cutesy fluff, and the character development was satisfying enough to warrant a second season, for sure. I'm hoping for even more cute characters <3

Did you get a chance to start this new season? Anime Strike only in the USA, unfortunately, though. Unless you sail the high seas.

Seen the first season and liked it so naturally I'm following the second season.

Hoping to see more development of Umaru's character and the main cast too.

We should see more of that throughout the season, I hope.

Years
  • Yeah, don't post silly umaru images in the seasonal Umaru thread. Have full length and serious discussions about an episodic comedy show.

hahah I loved the last episode where Umaru ate crisps and drank cola. What did you think, guys?????

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeah, don't post silly umaru images in the seasonal Umaru thread. Have full length and serious discussions about an episodic comedy show.

hahah I loved the last episode where Umaru ate crisps and drank cola. What did you think, guys?????

But Umaru didn't do either of those things in the last episode...

Hang on a minute... you didn't actually watch it did you!!!!!!!! You can't fool me!!!!!

Years
  • But seriously, this is actually a discussion thread and there is actual character progression in this series, even if the first few episodes of the first season make that completely not obvious.

I'd like to actually be able to discuss that character progression since I am actually watching this.

Back