• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Pokémon Claim Thread ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Hi guys! Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about this thread but I've run into a bit of a predicament!

• Due to finishing summer work, spending last week of summer with family, moving, having no internet, and starting school (phew!), I've gotten really behind in this thread.
  • I don't want to be spoilt for Black/White and now that the new Pokédex has leaked out onto the internet, until I can play it (next week), I don't even want to know names, let alone google the proper spelling for names to make sure everyone's claiming the right thing. :(
  • The thread has just gotten really big and untidy. It's been around for nearly a year so it needs a bit of housekeeping.

Due to the above reasons, for now I am closing the thread. It will reopen with a free-for-all reclaim. That is, when I restart this thread, there will be no claims listed. Everything will we wiped clean and we'll start fresh. So anything that was previously fully-claimed will be open and you'll have to reclaim anything you have currently.

I will probably be updating the rules (allowing more claims, etc.) when I do this too. I don't have an ETA yet but it'll probably be late this week, early-next week! Sorry for the wait and I'll see you in the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back