• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future Eevee Evolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
  • I think I had my idea on my old Eevee evo topic [oh yeah, btw, don't try to revive it].

Steeleon = Steel Type
    Aireon = Flying Type
    Venomeon = Poison Type
    Camelleon = Dragon Type [like a Lizard O.O]
    Solideon = Rock/Ground Type
    Curseon = Ghost Type

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    If though logically, dragon-type would propably be the next. You see, that's the only special type that hasn't been an Eeveelution. According to Bulbapedia, the physical types are:
    Normal
    Fighting
    Flying
    Poison
    Ground
    Rock
    Bug
    Ghost
    Steel

And the special types are:
    Fire
    Water
    Grass
    Electric
    Psychic
    Ice
    Dragon
    Dark

You see what I mean? Only dragon type is missing. But I would also like to see a flying-type. I think I would fly with it's huge ears, Dumbo-style. :P And ghost-type isn't impossible either. Maybe you'd have to manage to kill your Eevee to get it. (no, just kidding) :'D
    Actually, this isn't true as of DPPt since moves are now categorized individually rather than by type.

A dragon-type Eeveelution would be awesome though.
    But what I want to see the most are ghost, rock and flying-type.
    All the current rock types are ugly, we have no pure flying-types (Arceus + Sky Plate doesn't count) and more ghosts would never hurt.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
  • I'd like to point out here something another user pointed out in a similar thread a while ago, which is:

Eevee is a mammal, and therefore will evolve into something mammilian. That puts out Bug and Dragon types for sure, and makes a flying form somewhat tenuous (though I'm sure it could be done.)

As for my opinion, I think we need ground Eevee. I often use an Eevoloution to fill in for a missing type in my in-game team, and that type for me is nearly always ground. What can I say? I just don't like Geodude.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • Since Eevee is normal-type, I just find a bit pointless for it to evolve into a normal-type Pokemon. Especially when Eevee is known to evolve into Pokemon with a different type.

It would be a natural Eevee Evolution; when the requirements of it evolving into another form aren't met. Without exposure to the stones, happiness at night or day, or being in a specific location, Eevee remains Eevee, but it would be great to utilise that ability; Adaptability with a Normal type Eeveelution.

A Normal type Eeveelution is really all I'm wanting from Pokemon, now; aditional ones are just like a huge bonus for me. ^^ However, I will not lie, when it comes to a Flying Eeveelution; I think that would be a very interesting Eeveelution to have. No doubt it would be a rather speedy Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I expect Ground-type and Flying-type!
    I'll call the Ground-type Terreon
    And the Flying-type as Cloudeon!
    And the Flying-type Eevee will be the first pure Flying-type!!

I'd like to point out here something another user pointed out in a similar thread a while ago, which is:

Eevee is a mammal, and therefore will evolve into something mammilian. That puts out Bug and Dragon types for sure, and makes a flying form somewhat tenuous (though I'm sure it could be done.)

As for my opinion, I think we need ground Eevee. I often use an Eevoloution to fill in for a missing type in my in-game team, and that type for me is nearly always ground. What can I say? I just don't like Geodude.
    But Leafeon is a plant... PLANTILIOUS!! lol

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Of all the types remaining, I'd like to see a Poison-Type and a Ground-Type in the following generation. Those guys would be awesome. =D

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Of all the types remaining, I'd like to see a Poison-Type and a Ground-Type in the following generation. Those guys would be awesome. =D
    Oh yeah, a Poison-type! I forgot it! I'm gonna name mine as Venomeon! (Actually it's kinda weird name...)

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
  • If though logically, dragon-type would propably be the next. You see, that's the only special type that hasn't been an Eeveelution. According to Bulbapedia, the physical types are:
    Normal
    Fighting
    Flying
    Poison
    Ground
    Rock
    Bug
    Ghost
    Steel

And the special types are:
    Fire
    Water
    Grass
    Electric
    Psychic
    Ice
    Dragon
    Dark

You see what I mean? Only dragon type is missing. But I would also like to see a flying-type. I think I would fly with it's huge ears, Dumbo-style. :P And ghost-type isn't impossible either. Maybe you'd have to manage to kill your Eevee to get it. (no, just kidding) :'D
    This is the 4th gen. You're a whole generation behind.

Ghost-type Eeveelution sounds cool. Obliveon?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Here are the names I came up with for the future Eeveelutions:

Ghost: Plasmeon (Japanese name: Gami)
    Poison: Toxeon (Japanese name: Doku)
    Flying: Aeroeon (Japanese name: Kaze)
    Dragon: Drakeon (Japanese name: Ryuu)
    Bug: Arachneon
    Ground: Terraneon (like "Umbreon" comes from "umber"; "Terraneon" comes from "Terrain"; Japanese name: Sekai)
    Rock: Stoneon
    Steel: Metalleon
    Fighting: Physeon (got uncreative here XD)

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • This is the 4th gen. You're a whole generation behind.

I actually knew that there has been a new way to categorize the elemental moves, but the Eeveelutions just follow that old pattern nicely in the 4th gen too, so why not in the future? But you're right about that I'm a little behind since I haven't played Diamond or Pearl at all. ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    They're gonna go through all the types sooner or later anyway, and I don't really care what order they do the remaining ones in.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • They're gonna go through all the types sooner or later anyway, and I don't really care what order they do the remaining ones in.

Yeah, I just hope they do come out with all types for it.

Actually, I was thinking of what the Normal type evolution would be:

Eon (XD) No extra name to it.

Maybe when all the evos. are complete, the staff (out of boredom) will start creating duo-type evolutions. I highly doubt it, but... XD That would be a load of evos., so I definitely don't think they'd do that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • You mean the original idea on what the Americans woulda called it? 'Cause it's Japanese name was Eivui or something like that...

Espeon's Japanese name was the only one that didn't make sense to me, being "Efie" and all...

*is an Eevee evos. lover*

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm pretty sure someone said that Eevee would have an evolution of every type eventually as more generations are made and I wish to point out that that isn't necessarily true. There weren't any new evolutions of Eevee in the third generation so why should there be new evolutions in later generations?

That said, there'll probably be a Poison-Type evolution. That's the only one I can really see coming. Everything else would be horribly unrealistic.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
  • That said, there'll probably be a Poison-Type evolution. That's the only one I can really see coming. Everything else would be horribly unrealistic.

Nay, what about a ground type one? Eevee is supposed to adapt based on it's surrounding habitat, and if it were to adapt in say, the desert, it'd almost certainly end up as ground type. Can't see where it'd adapt to become poison type, though. Maybe in an ubran setting?

Also, here's the deal. Pokemon just is unrealistic. There's so very much that makes absoloutley no sense in the Pokemon universe. You really have to relax, and suspend disbelief for a bit whilst playing it.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I think personally they've finished with the eveelutions, but if there are new ones, I think a stronger normal type and ghost type would fit well together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back