• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    I discovered this game thanks to a French youtuber and honestly at first I thought it was going to be a bit boring.
    But finally I laughed a lot when I saw the Pokémon mergers. For me it's a game that's really fun to play, especially with the infinite possibilities of Pokémon in this game.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • So I'm not sure if these are a glitch or something but the quest page talk about a quest in saffron that becomes available in the post game that leads to getting a kecleon now according to the page that schrroms linked to says it is in the post-game but since I haven't beaten the E4 I don't think I should have access to it and maybe that's the same with absol and mawile but I have them and I'm not sure if there is a HM for it but I can somehow use dive without having the move or a item to replace it. Really starting to think that converting over a save from version 3.0 has it's downsides to it.

Any input would be really appreciated.

The Kecleon quest was originally meant to be postgame, but I eventually decided against it. Same deal with Absol and Mawile. This is normal.
    The Dive thing isn't normal though. Are you able to use it everywhere or just in a specific spot?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    The Kecleon quest was originally meant to be postgame, but I eventually decided against it. Same deal with Absol and Mawile. This is normal.
    The Dive thing isn't normal though. Are you able to use it everywhere or just in a specific spot?

The ones I noticed this happened on were Route 12 and 13 as well as Vermilion City which side note love the little Easter Egg there. I do not know if there are any others that I could check this on.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I just had a thought in this game we have all the starters of the first 3 generations and this game is about fusions so my thought was about creating 3 trainers that would be in the trainer house or maybe some bosses of a new area where each of them would use the fusions of the final stages of the starters as a way to show how each of the starter fusions work well together or maybe this is just me thinking that battling a trainers using the starter fusions as being a cool thing to see.

On a little side note I haven't seen how it is for the most recent Battle screen look but with the Battle screen that shows the bag broken into four groups HP/PP, Balls, Status items, and Battle items I believe it looks like you do not have access to the Pokedex key item that allows you to see the type of the fusion you are facing as well as the badge count stat boosts unless this has been removed in a recent update.

Schrroms

Years
  • Hello everyone! A new update was released, I hope you'll like it!
    Check out the first post for the download link!

Here are some of the new additions:
    - Every fusion sprite has been updated to the new generator
    - 36 more Pokémon added for a total of 351 (123 552 combinations) Find the list here
    - Sevii Islands and a bunch of new postgame content
    - Triple legendary fusions
    - A new engame hard mode by DemIce
    - 4 new postgame gym leaders

And a lot more stuff. Find the full changelog here.
    https://pastebin.com/pZGpaW1v

And here's a bunch of screenshots from the new areas added to the game.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    Hi, I really like this game, but I have a friend who is having an issue with the randomizing option, or rather the lack thereof. For some reason he does not seem to get the option to randomize when he starts a new game. Any help would be appreciated.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hi, I really like this game, but I have a friend who is having an issue with the randomizing option, or rather the lack thereof. For some reason he does not seem to get the option to randomize when he starts a new game. Any help would be appreciated.

he needs to update the game then

Schrroms

Years
  • Hi, I really like this game, but I have a friend who is having an issue with the randomizing option, or rather the lack thereof. For some reason he does not seem to get the option to randomize when he starts a new game. Any help would be appreciated.

From the FAQ:
    I can't find the option to randomize the game. Where is it?
    When you start a new game you will be asked if you want to play Classic or Randomized. But the option will only appear if you already have an existing save file.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    hopefully this hasn't been asked but what generation are the move sets from? i was trying to figure out when my Chinchou/sandshrew fusion was going to learn a new water type move.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    Just letting you guys know, the bicycle quest in Fuchsia is broken. If you start it, you can't talk to the npc after going on the five checkpoints and you won't be able to leave the area with the debugger, fly, or teleport.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Schrroms this is one of the two fangames I'd pay more than a nintendo game to have all pokemon in it and even more features 😁 Loving your work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    The Golbat Soar minigame is too hard. I can't get the Spring Boots. Could you maybe make it easier or, preferably, add an HM or something to cross the small gaps? A good move for that would be Bounce (replace the Bounce move tutor with someone who gives you the HM)

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    I am rather confused....isn't Charmeleon supposed to learn Dragon Rage at level 17? I looked up videos online and other people have it in previous versions...

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I encountered a problem where going to route 22 sometimes the male nidoran can have the female gender and I assume this might be the case for the female nidoran having the male gender sign. Also the pokemon aquisition dates are at Jan. 2000 even though my pc's calendar is at 10/20/2019. Anyone else encountering this issue? I played the game on randomized

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    how do you triple fuse? Is there another variation of the DNA splicers that allow this?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    Hi! Just downloaded the 4.5 version (again: thank you very much!) but, after getting in Ecruteak City i can't go anywhere else; the passage to Olivine City is blocked. What should i do?

Spoiler:

zman97

zman day
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    i love this game but i have question Future game will add all pokemon gen 3 to 7 or maybe 8 ?

Back