• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tek

Years
So the first project concludes. I never did go back and do any more work on my Mudkip, so my earlier result is now my final result.

Anyways, I hatched roughly 30 eggs, 20 of which were between a Ditto and a Mudkip to hatch the mother of the pair. The father was a Corsola, and the paternal grandfather was a Slowking with Curse.

Max the Mudkip
Brave Male Lv 1
Ancientpower/Curse/Refresh/Mirror Coat
x|31|31|x|x|x

And for the new Spring project, I think I will breed a cheery Sunflora! Or perhaps a speedy Yanmega! Or maybe a Rain-Dancing Azumarill! I guess I really don't know yet...

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
So the first project concludes. I never did go back and do any more work on my Mudkip, so my earlier result is now my final result....

Same here. My previous picture post is my final result

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Well, I didn't have the time to breed exactly what I wanted, because I didn't get to hatch a female, so I guess my final result is this:

luxuryball.png
Chespin ♂ Lv. 1
OT: Miau
Impish - Bulletproof
xx/31/31/xx/31/31
Growl - Synthesis - Rollout - Defense Curl​

Horrible pic:
Spoiler:

Maybe I'll breed the one with Belly Drum too someday, but for this month's project, I think I'm gonna breed Togepi, as an Easter Pokemon.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Nice miua here's mine but no pic

3ivs Protean male sorry for no pic I lost x yesterday my luck :-(

Tek

Years
Nice job, you guys!

soul_eater_seven_minutes_in_heaven_spirit_by_vampiregodesnyx-d5s8qtj.jpg

Oh and I decided on a pokemon for April's Spring Theme Project. I'm making a Shroomish. The goal is high speed, False Swipe, and Spore. For catching purposes. Also, springtime pollen makes me sneeze, so Spore is particularly appropriate.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
So for just a one day thing, I wanted to breed a charmander with beat up and Dragon Dance in its move set, so what I did was breed my charizard (bred and raised in generation 5 w/ beat up, bred it with my charizard (named Charla) from my FireRed to gets female charmander with beat up. Next I evolved it to charmeleon and bred it with my 2nd Tyrantrum and got a charmander with this move set! :) I know it doesn't have its HA but I was trying to for egg moves. (Image below)

View attachment 71524

Edit: I'm also done with my spring/Easter breeding project. I will post a picture tomorrow, but it's a Buneary w/ egg moves: Thunder punch, Fire punch, Ice punch and it's in a love ball. (I don't keep check of iv's)

Reactions: Tek

Tek

Years
I'm confused. The next project will be the same as the current one?

I did have one idea. Next month is May, and 'April showers bring May flowers'. So perhaps breed a flower pokemon?

Back