• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhantomWolf

SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    I have finally decided on my pokemon for the may project: Roselia! I am in the process of breeding the egg moves i want onto the roselia, so i may be done before the start of may!

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I have finally decided on my pokemon for the may project: Roselia! I am in the process of breeding the egg moves i want onto the roselia, so i may be done before the start of may!

You and me both. I've been breeding oddish for egg moves.

PhantomWolf

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    I just finished breeding and evolving my roserade!

ROSERADE LVL 1 Male
    Nature: Timid
    31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves:, Weather ball, sleep powder, sludge bomb, leaf storm

I used a snivy x bulbasaur to get leaf storm onto a male bulbasaur, and had a bulbasaur with sleep powder bredd with a roselia to get the egg move, then bred the bulbasaur with leaf storm to get leaf storm and sleep powder. Finally after switching many roselia x roselia/oddish x roselia pairings... I got my roserade! (i had to use the global link to get the shiny stone)

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • I just finished breeding and evolving my roserade!

ROSERADE LVL 1 Male
    Nature: Timid
    31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves:, Weather ball, sleep powder, sludge bomb, leaf storm

I used a snivy x bulbasaur to get leaf storm onto a male bulbasaur, and had a bulbasaur with sleep powder bredd with a roselia to get the egg move, then bred the bulbasaur with leaf storm to get leaf storm and sleep powder. Finally after switching many roselia x roselia/oddish x roselia pairings... I got my roserade! (i had to use the global link to get the shiny stone)

Well 1. Gr8 job wolf and welcome steve

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • Name:Treetwig
    Partner Pokemon : Treecko and mudkip
    Answer the current topic:

What is a spring pokemon for you?
    Sawsbuck (spring) and spoink,obviously {XD}

PhantomWolf

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Well 1. Gr8 job wolf and welcome steve

Thank you, i just finished super training him today. His nickname is WaroftheRose.

EDIT: Now that my may project is out of the way, i can now focus on setting up my goal for the june project. I was thinking about breeding a pokemon found in the coastal kalos pokedex (IE: Wingull). I was thinking that i should breed a lapras with 31 ivs in everything but speed and a careful nature. As for egg moves, i was thinking avalanche, sleep talk and curse.

Last edited:

PhantomWolf

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    just finished breeding lapras, but it hatched with shell armor when i wanted water absorb... >:(

Lapras "Siren's Song" female
    31/31/31/31/31/xx
    Ability: Shell Armor

Rest
    Sleep talk
    avalanche
    curse

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    just finished breeding lapras, but it hatched with shell armor when i wanted water absorb... >:(

Lapras "Siren's Song" female
    31/31/31/31/31/xx
    Ability: Shell Armor

Rest
    Sleep talk
    avalanche
    curse

Looks really nice. Does the female you use for breeding have Water Absorb? When the Pokemon has two regular abilities, there's an 80% chance that the egg will hatch with the mother's ability.

PhantomWolf

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Looks really nice. Does the female you use for breeding have Water Absorb? When the Pokemon has two regular abilities, there's an 80% chance that the egg will hatch with the mother's ability.

no, i was using dittos....

PhantomWolf

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    except legendaries, baby pokemon, and unown...

PhantomWolf

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    I made this breeding challenge based around the Legend of Zelda and the LoZ Pokemon Challenge that i wanted to share to you guys, but I'm not sure if this is the right place to share it....

I've attached the document to this post if you want to look at it.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/LoZ-Pokemon-Challenge-338956330 this is the Zelda pokemon challenge i based it on

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Tek

Years
  • Here's my Shroomish for April's project. After i raised both parents to Lv 45, I found out that Breloom can't learn False Swipe. So a Paras became the father, and I have lot of money from thrashing the E4 over and over.

Poison Heal Shroomish
    Hasty Male Lv 1
    Absorb/False Swipe/Spore/-
    Above Average x|x|x|x|x|31

I have one with Outstanding 2V one as well, but it's Quirky.

I know it's a bit late. Am I fired?

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Here's my Shroomish for April's project. After i raised both parents to Lv 45, I found out that Breloom can't learn False Swipe. So a Paras became the father, and I have lot of money from thrashing the E4 over and over.

Poison Heal Shroomish
    Hasty Male Lv 1
    Absorb/False Swipe/Spore/-
    Above Average x|x|x|x|x|31

I have one with Outstanding 2V one as well, but it's Quirky.

I know it's a bit late. Am I fired?

Yes because u r early and give me your pokemon xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Hey can I join? Ive finish the game and am finding things to do.

Name: Velveteenwolf
    Partner: Watchog and Farfetch'd (great for catching pokemon, Watchog has Ability Illuminate, its jolly and knows Foresight, Superfang, Hypnosis, and mean look. Farfetch's is Adamant Keen Eye and knows False Swipe, Foresight, Arial Ace, and fly. I think togepi and its evolutions as spring pokemon. Can I do maracus for the may challenge?

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Hey can I join? Ive finish the game and am finding things to do.

Name: Velveteenwolf
    Partner: Watchog and Farfetch'd (great for catching pokemon, Watchog has Ability Illuminate, its jolly and knows Foresight, Superfang, Hypnosis, and mean look. Farfetch's is Adamant Keen Eye and knows False Swipe, Foresight, Arial Ace, and fly. I think togepi and its evolutions as spring pokemon. Can I do maracus for the may challenge?

Sure bro welcome like I said everyone is able to join

Back