• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Speedster Sonic

The Speedy Trainer from Hoenn
Years
  • Hello, everyone. My name's Sonic007ChaosHD, but you can call me Sonic for short. I'm a 14 year-old from Malaysia and I've been a Pokemon fan since the release of Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire back in 2014.
    I've been very interested in the whole ROM Hacking scene as of late and been wanting to create a ROM Hack of my own ( much like you guys :)) .
    Hope we all can get along with each other starting from now!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Sonic, welcome to the community! It's always nice to have more young people come along with a passion for Pokemon and ROM hacking. :)

Do you have a favorite Pokemon?

Speedster Sonic

The Speedy Trainer from Hoenn
    Years
  • Hey there Sonic, welcome to the community! It's always nice to have more young people come along with a passion for Pokemon and ROM hacking. :)

Do you have a favorite Pokemon?

Yes, that being the Treecko Evolution Line (Couldn't really chosen a favorite, I just really like this these Pokemon

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey Sonic, nice to meet you! Always happy to welcome a new ROM hacker =) if you run into any problems or need advice, you'll find it in our ROM Hacking Help section! Or if you're up for general ROM hack chat, come join us in ROM Hacking Discussion. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around x

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Always happy to see more aspiring ROM Hackers get onto the scene. The links Avara posted are very helpful! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    Hi guys I'm new

I love oras just for mega rayquaza

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Lots of ROM hackers joining our ranks. Suppose we're the place to be now so welcome. Anything else you'd like to share? Is Hoenn your favorite region? What about a favorite Pokémon as [user]Fairy[/user] mentioned?

Back