• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agony Aunt is in the House. So what's your gripe dear Pokemon?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
This is the Pokemon version of my "Agony Aunt" game.

So what do you think a Pokemon would want to complain about, if it got a chance to meet an Agony Aunt?

Basically I'll type in a Pokemon's name & the person below has to guess what its gripe would be. Then that person writes in a Pokemon's name, for the next user to guess what it'll complain about & so on.

Exeggcute

Often mistaken for eggs. When disturbed, they quickly gather & attack in swarms - Red/Blue
It consists of six eggs that care for each other. The eggs attract each other and spin around. When cracks increasingly appear, it is close to evolution - Emerald
Even though it appears to be eggs of some sort, it was discovered to be a life-form more like plant seeds - FireRed
Its six eggs converse using telepathy. They can quickly gather if they become separated - Black/White/Black2/White2

ARE WE EGGS OR NOT? ~_~

Tyranitar

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 11, 2017
My Pokedex entry says that I can bring down a whole mountain, to make my nest. I tried to move a mountain, a small one at that, but couldn't even move it a millimeter >:(.

Gabite

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Should I evolve into my Blade Form or my Shield Form? Okay, I think Blade, no wait Shield, no no no it should be Blade, actually Shield will be better, on second thoughts maybe Blade, okay final Shield, but Blade is better right. Oh I'm so confused ~_~

Heatmor

Pika Pika :chu:

Back