• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI GUYS!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya, welcome to PC! I feel like once you start playing Pokemon, that's all she wrote, you're in the fandom forever haha. Anyway, PC has a huge ROM Hacking community, try visiting the Fan Games category for all things ROM Hacking wise. You can also visit the Launchpad to help get you started by posting a thread with your ideas. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Have fun :D

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC! It's great to have new ROM hackers here, our community is one of the best to develop your very own hack. You can find resources and people who can assist you over in the Fan Games section. You can also recruit people to make a team over in the Launchpad. Make sure to also explore our many other topics and forums outside of Fan Games. Good luck on that game, and I'll be seeing you around! :>

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey KazuneKirisaki29! I'm happy having you here. <3 Not a ROM hacker myself though it'd be cool if you continued contributing to that, it's one of the bigger aspects of PC as mentioned haha. Have a lovely experience!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hey everyone! just new here,i've been playing pokemon since 2010 and i'm very glad to join in here,also i'm trying to create my own rom hack, so anyways peace out! :)
    Hi! What kind of hack are you making? Hope you'll have fun on the forums - there's so much more to do also.

Back