• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Granted, but now politics doesn't work anymore. I hope you are strong and know how to survive!

I wish I loved vegetables more than pizzas.

I already spend an entire hour going to work. With me there's always a way to mindlessly do something inefficient is what I'm saying. xD
    One hour to go to work, and one hour to go back home? Everyday?! 😱
    Poor you 😢
    My max transportation time was one hour and a half (twice a day), for six months: never again.

Years
  • You now absolutely LOVE vegetables... especially vegetable pizzas!

Spoiler:

They also have them with Cauliflower & Spinach bases ;)
    Let's face it.... pizza's will haunt you no matter what 😈 =p

I wish to be less easily bored when shiny breeding.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, now all your burnt meals taste a little bit better.

I wish I ahd a balloon to fly away from reality.

Years
  • You get this:
    Spoiler:

unfortunately it only seems to be on your computer so you'll now need to find a way to enter your computer.

I wish humans wouldn't be so judgemental

Years
  • Granted. Can I just not corrupt this one? Oh ok...

Granted, but now every cat you see judges you mercilessly instead!

I wish I was better at putting together outfits

Years
  • Granted, every outfit you make is amazing. However, all of your outfits are now extremely over the top and flashy. There are no exceptions.

I wish I knew all the song lyrics and could always sing along :)

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
  • Granted, you can song along but, I don't know why there is know sound coming from your mouth when you sing.....

I whish for silver chariot....

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted. Polnareff shows up at your front door and shows you his Stand. Unfortunately, you're no Stand user so you can't see it!

I wish for there be something else but a train being the light at the end of the tunnel!

Years
  • Granted, you accidentally found a mad scientist's secret underground lab... being an explorer empress you obviously gamble with your life to find out more.
    Unfortunately some failed experiments capture you and throw you in a cell... with the mad scientist!
    How will MacGyver Megan escape? How will Megan stop the experiments' rampage? Will she free the mad scientist or leave him to rot? Find out on Megan's next post in "Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted", the tales of MegGyver ! 😉

I wish to see the hanging gardens of babylon

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Granted. You are teleported to Ancient Babylon, with no way back home :(

I wish people spoke their minds instead of hiding things.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but you're now harrassed with people's thoughts 24/7. They just don't stop complaining. You better have noise canceling headphones or something like that!

Granted, you accidentally found a mad scientist's secret underground lab... being an explorer empress you obviously gamble with your life to find out more.
    Unfortunately some failed experiments capture you and throw you in a cell... with the mad scientist!
    How will MacGyver Megan escape? How will Megan stop the experiments' rampage? Will she free the mad scientist or leave him to rot? Find out on Megan's next post in "Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted", the tales of MegGyver ! 😉
    I was about to post something else but now I wish to see what crazy stuff you come up next. xD

Years
  • Ninja'd while I was making a Dragapult Fan certificate for AMP for a different FG =(
    Oh well, guess I'll just scrap most of what I had and adjust the rest 😙

MegGyver escapes alright. She found a small sharp stone and used it to cut her restraints. Then she makes it even smaller and sharpens it, ties some metal-wire she found around it, and uses this contraption to unlock the door. She ties up the mad scientist and drags him over the floor while she makes her way back to where she entered. Once outside she calls the cops and leaves the mad scientist behind, tied up to a guard rail.
    She then goes back inside to try and stop the failed experiments.... only to be re-captured! :shaking-head-no:

I wish to end poverty.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, it rains money from the heavens. Unfortunately, money is now worthless and people realize that you can't eat money.

I wish for a new type of tea.

Years
  • Ninja'd while I was making a Dragapult Fan certificate for AMP for a different FG =(
    Oh well, guess I'll just scrap most of what I had and adjust the rest 😙

Sowwie RK :(

Granted, it rains money from the heavens. Unfortunately, money is now worthless and people realize that you can't eat money.

I wish for a new type of tea.

Granted! Say hello to brussel sprout & surstromming matcha! Bottoms up!!!

I wish for the end of animal cruelty

Years
  • Granted, humans can no longer be cruel to animals. Animals now actively hunt us down for retribution though. Hope you can outrun a bear 😉
    You just need to outrun it till you get to Megan after all.... she'll just wrestle it down!

I wish to cleanse the corruption of all the wishes in this thread so far 😊

Last edited:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Granted. If you write each wish on paper, its corruption is cleansed :)

I wish I knew German.

Back