• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV If you were a character

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ... in any tv show, who would you like to be and why?

Either actually step into their world in their body, or just take their place as yourself.

pkmin3033

I wouldn't mind being Jean Luc Picard...that way I could spontaneously start singing Gilbert and Sullivan and say "Make it so" in response to things and nobody would look at me like I'd lost my mind like they tend to do whenever I do this in real life.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It would be pretty fun to be Tilly from Star Trek Discovery, but she is a taaaad bit smarter than me and I'd like to skip out on the terrors she's faced hehe.

Netossa from She-Ra is also a nice idea; I love her aesthetics and powers! Plus, she has a cute wholesome wife.

f088b770dbb4927ca033a41b20442469d9577568.gifv

Years
  • If I were to be honest, I'd probably just be passerby #35 in a street scene that literally no one notices. I'd like to be more chill and away from too much action thank you.

Back