• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
  • I am VirginCala-Maria. For a while I've been a fan of Pokemon. It's my first time on here as a member and I haven't gotten used to the features yet. My two favorite generations are Gen 3 and Gen 5. I was first introduced to the series when my Aunt let me watch her play one of the gen 3 games(Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald).

On a mostly different note, I've been writing fanfictions on the internet for a couple of years, starting in 2017. I mainly feature as an author on Quotev and AO3 as REMBENERME321. I joined here for something relating to one of my fanfictions in the works, but I think it's best for me to go check community guidelines first.

I'll be back soon. Feel free to message and ask some questions.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! If you have trouble using the community, there is a guide on how to use some of the features which you can find herehere. I look forward to what you contribute to this wonderful community. Enjoy your stay!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Nice to meet you! Writing fanfics is pretty neat, and something I tried for a little while myself. Hope you can find what you're looking for here.~

Years
  • I am VirginCala-Maria. For a while I've been a fan of Pokemon. It's my first time on here as a member and I haven't gotten used to the features yet. My two favorite generations are Gen 3 and Gen 5. I was first introduced to the series when my Aunt let me watch her play one of the gen 3 games(Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald).

On a mostly different note, I've been writing fanfictions on the internet for a couple of years, starting in 2017. I mainly feature as an author on Quotev and AO3 as REMBENERME321. I joined here for something relating to one of my fanfictions in the works, but I think it's best for me to go check community guidelines first.

I'll be back soon. Feel free to message and ask some questions.

Hi Maria, welcome :D I was on quotev for a while too but got too busy and stopped updating, it's been years now and I'm not sure I remember my username ahah. welcome to the forum! lovely to see more creative folks. <3 (also gens 3 and 5 are my favorites too!! good taste)

Back