• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wich evil team's boss is you're favorite ?'

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
Years
  • tell poke community wich evil team's boss is you're favorite ?' and why!

mine is hero 'N' i like character most in evil team boss

Years
    • Seen today
    The first version of Ghetsis from Black/White 1. I like how his entire team, including his relationship with N, was just an elaborate plot to gain power for himself.

In Black/White 2 he took more of an average insane villain role.

Years
  • The first version of Ghetsis from Black/White 1. I like how his entire team, including his relationship with N, was just an elaborate plot to gain power for himself.

In Black/White 2 he took more of an average insane villain role.
    This is always my answer too, for the exact same reason. Team Plasma was always shady operating under the premise of good, but Ghetsis was even willing to manipulate his adopted son for his own benefits. Pure evil, sure, but a well crafted plan on his part that almost got him his ultimate goal.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Ghetsis, definitely. He just holds so much power and seems to be on an unmatched level of evil. Also, he has an alluring and immensely memorable design. He is cold, calculated, and indignant, whilst being well-rounded and still maintaining humanness. Ghetsis is everything a villain should be.

Cyrus would be my second choice. Perhaps this is because I saw a lot of him in the anime and thought he was also quite a dynamic character. I think the anime truly made him multi-dimensional and I've always been intrigued by his desire for the creation of a new world. I think he is a very interesting individual overall and a minuscule part of me perhaps feels somewhat sympathetic towards him.

Back