• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Closing the Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
  • with the help of the other tamers I began to form the fraime work for the hole, Then once it was deep enough we helped the digimon out of the hole and began covering it with sticks, leaves, & finaly a layer of dirt untill it looked like the ground arround in. We marked the area so we knew where the trap was before hiding in the bushes

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: nope I'm not grounded. and scythe you cant exactly control other peoples characters.
    IC: "ok were done, gigimon come on" Tek got over and the bushes and gigimon soon followed "ok now we need to get the mammothmon to come here. but its already familiar with gigimon and DD so it might suspect something if it sees them" Tek got his D-unit out after again remembering something "I'm gonna scan Black agumon ok?" Tek got his D-unit aimed and scanned 'rookie digimon: agumon' "thats not right, thats a black agumon, regular agumon are orange"

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • "true but his egg was attacked by a virus, I managed to fight it of before it altered his personality code and turned him to an evil minion but it did affect its digivolving chain." I said "he is also familiar with ba, so he wont be any good with luring either". I paused for a moment "our digimon need to be near us to digivole right" "yep, and we need to have lots of energy too." repplied ba "thanks ba" I looked down at my d-unit "hmm" i thought "don't these have a call feature or something?"

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    IC: "ok, I guess the D-unit scans it from what it was in it digitama form" Tek looked at his D-unit and noticed many other settings besides Scan "wow, there are alot, we've got a map, an diginfo section, and yeah we've got a call feature, looks like there are some unidentified ones too" Tek picked up gigimon "maybe I should name you something, besides gigimon, how about pyro?" "sounds good to me" said the young gigimon "according to what I know about Diginexis beating up this mammothmon should give us all some digivolve ability" said pyro again trying to think "woah, wait diginexis? whats diginexis" "our region".
    OOC: ok I even confused my self of whos talking in this post, so form now on, the tamers words will be in " symbols and the digimons words will be in - symbols

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • ooc got it

ic. "Before we start we should regester each others d-units so we can keep in contact." I said activating my call feature and selecting register, before i could do anything else the d-units of the others appeared on my screen along with a picture of their face and there digimons face on it. "ok I'm set, how about you's?"

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    "ok lets register" Tek got his D-unit set up and registered everyone there -Did ya get everyone? you better hope you got everyone- pyro was gettign anxious and wanted to get going, just then tek noticed the mammothmon coming on its own "get down everyone! the mammothmon is coming and I dont think we wanna be elephant food"
    -got it-

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • I ducked as mammothmon appered to be picking up speed. sunddently the trap was sprung with a sound of 1000 twigs snapping at once while thunder crashes through the sky, then there was a bright blue light with numbers -Its his code- "quick everyone scan it" i said jumping from behind the bush whipping my d-unit and pressing the scan button as the code began flowing into my d-unit filling up my digivolution bar twice. once the data had stoped flowing images of 3 pokemon appered on the screen. The first was black argumon the next was a black greymon the last 1 was the proof of the altered digivolution code, it showed skull-greymon insted of metal-greymon i turned to tek to show him "weird isnt it?" I asked checking out his stats

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • OOC: Ehh, sorry, I've been grounded.

IC: Kat registered everyone as well before scanning the Mammothmon's code. "That seemed rather easy," she said softly. DemiDevimon hovered nearby. "Now what?" he asked.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • OoC: I'm back! ^-^

Yamamon ran next to Ravana just before the Mammothmon had ran towards them. She registered her digidex for the call option. When the Mammothmon had fallen into the trap, Ravana took out her digidex and scanned the code. It showed Yamamon and some of Yamamon's evolutions. First was a digimon named Leomon, then was Panjamon. "Wow, Yamamon turns from innocent to beastly.." she thought.

When Ravana looked at the traphole, she couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "I never thought that would work." she said. --Good job building the hole guys.-- Yamamon said to the other digimon.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Just finishing regestering everyone for his call feature Kail ran over to the whole where Mammothmon's code could be seen. When he scaned it he managed to get one bar for both Gabumon and Patamon. "Looks like digivolution for you two won't be as easy as everyone elses I guess" Kail said to patamon and Gabumon who both seemed to be a bit dissapointed from only getting one bar. "Hey at least now we have even more reason to train." Kail said trying to cheer them up.-I guess so.- They both said in unison. Patamopn flew onto Kail's shoulder as he walked toward everyone. "Well now that this problem is solved where do you think we should head to now?" Kail asked.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • i pressesed a few buttons "aparently the digital island is devided into sectors with 3 zones in each which meat in the midddle on the island we should go to the middle set up camp then search 1 sector a day splitting into 3 groups and if anyone finds anything interesting or unusual bring it back to camp"

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
  • HUMAN
    Name:yidon
    Appearance:black cloke and red gogles, red hair, sikny
    Color of digivice (D-unit):black and red
    profession:tamer
    Past: a boy who has had many friends in the real world, but was never allowed into the digital world because both of his parents were killed by a mega digimon called metal garurumon x. both of his parents were digimon researchers and he went on trips with them when they worked in the digital world, but now yidon lives with his aunt that has a palmon and the day he moved into her home, he found a digi-egg in the backyard. it had a strange aura to it, when yidon picked it up it hached into a weird digimon that was a blob with an eye ball in the middle. 3 months later it digivoled into keramon. yidon said it was time to get his revenge on that mega digimon and he would do just that.
    DIGIMON: keramon (rookie)
    species:unknown
    digivolution capabilities: kasrimon, infermon, diblomon (correct if spelling is worng)
    type: unknown
    attacks: bug buster, data crusher
    description:small digimon with a head that resembles koromon, but has tentcals comeing out the bottom of him and has two long arms with weird simbles on them, no emotion in eyes.
    Past: keramon was found in yidon's aunts backyard and hachted when yidon pick it up.( it the same digimon from digimon the movie) it has always been their for yidon when he has needed him and has a terrible power when digivolies.

Last edited:

Years
  • after comeing to the digital world i saw some people and their digimon togther and could not help but laugh at the hole they made to trap that big digimon.yidon: keramon go down and greet them, hehehe. keramon: yes i will do just that, heheheh.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • "Sounds like a good plan," DemiDevimon said, perching softly on Kat's shoulder. Kat nodded. "Well, then, should we split up?" she asked timidly.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • OOC: magma member kyle just so you know keremons is a virus type digimon and try to stay away from double posting because it's against the rules.

IC: "Yeah I guess thats a good idea but I'm not reaally too sure about the whole splitting up thing." Kail said siiting down in front of the bushes. "Maybe we should all go to the middle island now Then tommorrow we can all explore the first zone. I just hope we don't end up running into anymore of those ultimate digimon for a while, at least not until I get used to place some more." -Don't forget even if we do we're here to protect you Kail- Patamon sain jumping into Kails lap.

Years
  • OCC: thanks

ICC: "what will we do if they see us up here, yidon?" "stop that keremon they can't see us, just keep an eye out for that metal garurumon ok." (keremon climbs the tree to keep look out.) (yidon falls asleep.)

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: uh cant post IC right now. but magma member kyle it would also help if you added " around what your character says, so we know when your talking and when your describing. sorry I haven't been on, I'v been too busy, keep going, I'll catch up.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • OoC: Yeah I've been a bit busy myself.

IC: Ravana nodded to the others' plans. "I'm sure that exploring here will give us a better knowledge of this place, so we don't get lost or anything." Then she turned her head to the one that disagreed with the idea of splitting up. "Yes, it is a good idea for us to stick together. If we run into those Ultimates when we split up, we'd be in big trouble." --Though, if we did split up, we would cover ground faster.-- Yamamon replied. "Maybe you're right." Ravana replied to her digimon.

Years
  • keramon: "iam going to keep an eye on them if you don't mind yidon?"
    yidon: "that is fine, do as you want."
    (keramon jumps down to the camp site and hides in the bushes ready to attack)
    keramon: hehehehehehe.....@_@

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • ooc: atem read how we post with us talking and with our digimon talking " or ' = us
    - = digimon

ic i looked up from my d-unit "all our digimon should be abe to digivolve to their champion stages some even to their ultement, so wqe only need to worry about the mega's three of us may be able to take one down but it would be tough" -my be we should have traning battles with each other to make yourselves stronger.- "that is a great idea b-a, what do you guys think" i said as I picked up my bag and began walking for the center of the digital island

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back