• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Closing the Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: wow your descriptive.
    ah dangit, now I wish I had given jyarimon chained digivolution, cause now that I think of it, I'm not to fond of digivolutions after guilmon, so I might change it, and so not to seem unfair, anyone else who needs to can slightly change their sign up post too.
    IC: tek watched his digimon get scanned for the second time "its ok I dont think he'd mind, I'v never seen him before either, not even on the cards, but I did remember seeing demidevimon before" Tek heard a loud noise and saw his new jyarimon hide in his pack "whats that?" Tek hadn't been in the digital world long and assumed kat knew

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    OOC: Aww, thanks! ^^ I made DemiDevimon's Digivolutions chained in my original post, because Puppetmon is my favourite Digimon. ^^

IC: Kat looked over her shoulder. "I don't know," she said. "To tell the truth, I've never been here before. But, seeing as how the Digital World can be a dangerous place, it might be a warning to go back," she said, glancing over at Jyarimon. "Since Jyarimon is scared, we might want to leave."

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: yeah I dont know details on how it will be chained I just know I want metalgreymon, but I also want wargreymon, using both wont be very chained.
    IC: "yeah this is after all the digital world, for all we know if could be a skullgreymon" Tek turned around ready to go back the way he came "uh... how do we get back? I was chasing this jyarimon all over the place and I forget which way goes where"

Trainer Kat

Years
    OOC: Aw, that's okay.

Kat smiled a little. "It's this way," she said. She walked in the direction she had come until she came to where she had entered. "H-Huh?" she said. "It was here. D-Does this mean that the link is...We can't get back, I guess..." she said, turning back to Tek.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: take a look at his new digivolutions ^^ I was scowering all over the net for ideas
    IC: "we cant get back?!" Tek was getting worried "this could be a problem" tek turned around and saw something pretty big "but I think we have a bigger problem!" tek used his D-unit to scan for a name 'ultimate digimon: mammothmon' "an ultimate?!"

Trainer Kat

Years
    OOC: Oh! They're very good. My reccommendation in the future is to Google 'Digidex'. The first link is very good, and can give chains.

Ooh! Ultimate! Can Bakemon show up, maybe? ^.~ I have had DD for two years.

IC: Kat looked at the hulking Digimon. DemiDevimon growled. "No, D.D.! It's too big for you to fight!" She looked to Tek. 'What should we do?" she asked.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: yeah sure we can fight a bakemon eventually, hes a ghost type thing right?
    IC: "uh... I know neither of our digimon can stand up to that thing! I suggest we move quietly and orderly to the other side of the world" after tek said that his jyarimon jumped out of his backpack and looked as though it wanted to fight "oh come on now you too, you know you cant win against that huge digimon!" After Tek said this Jyarimon went into a wierd light and tekd D-unit started glowing "whats going on here kat?"

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC: I modified the ages of my digimon.

IC:Kail followed quickly trying to catch up to the two people he had seen in the clearing. When he was about ten feet behind them he noticed a mammothmon a little ways away. Kail hurried toward the two and thier digimon one of whoms was consumed in a wierd light. "You guys arn't actually plannin to fight that thing are you?" Kail asked without even bothering to introduce himself. "By the way congradulations your digimon is digivolving.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    "its digivolving?! at least I know that much" the light faded awya and a new digimon was there, without even scanning the D-unit said 'In-Training digimon: Gigimon' "its a.. gigimon?" tek then remembered what the other person had said "oh and no we were not planning on figthing it, speaking of which we better leave here" Tek then got gigimon in his sack "ok I'm ready, we should go now, both of ya, even your garurumon cant beat an ultimate level digimon"

Trainer Kat

Years
    OOC: Yup! ^_^ It'd be cool, to fight a Bakemon with DD digivolved to a Bakemon.

IC: Kat nodded. DemiDevimon took one last look at the Mammothmon, yearning to fight it, yearning to Digivolve. "We'll fight later," Kat said softly. She glanced toward Tek and the new boy, asking when to depart.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    "yeah, lets go, if that mammothmon gets us were as good as deleted" Tek looked and noticed that the mammothmon seemed different then his card, he wasn't sure how though. "theres something about that mammothmon..." thought and he bagan to run back to the meadow

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Nick noticed a person running towards the meadow he and Tentomon were resting in. Nick ran to catch up to the boy and ask about what he was running from. He eventualy caught up to him and yellled,"Hey, what are you running from?"

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    "huh?" Tek heard someone and stopped, he looked around and noticed someone "... oh, theres a huge mammothmon back near the connection portal, and the connection portal isn't working" Tek stopped running knowing that the mammothmon wasn't after him "oh, my names tek, and my little digimon in my pack is named gigimon."

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "Well I Nick and this is my digimon Tentomon,"Nick said,"So the portal isn't working? That can't be to good." Nick took a deck of his digimon cards and looked through them and picked up a Mammothmon card and showed it to Tek,"So this thing thats over there near the connection portal?"

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC: I forgot to keep Garurumon at the Gabumon stage so I edited my posts

IC:"Yup that's the one, though the card is a bit different." Kail said as him patamon and gabumon walked up behind them. "So I didn't introduce myself earlier, My name is Kail. And these are my digimon Gabumon and Patamon" The both of the digimon made a bowing gesture toward them. "Anyway since we are struck here why don't we all travel together in case we run into anymore dangerous digimon like that last one.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "Sounds like a good Idea,"Nick said to Kail,"we would be stronger if we traveled together."

"Yes we would." Tentomon replied looking at the mammothmon card,"expecialy with digimon like these out there."

"I have a question though,"Nick asked Kail,"What do you mean by 'though the card is a bit different'? I 'm just wondering."

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Ravana had felt heavy footsteps, actually very heavy, around the area in which she was resting. She was a little ways away from the connectional portal.

Yamamon started to growl and show his fangs.

"What's wrong?" Ravana asked Yamamon.

"Something's out there." Yamamon said. "And it isn't your average digimon. Something greater..."

Ravana picked up Yamamon and ran in the direction of the connectional portal. Rampaging there was a giant Mammothmon.

"Oh fudge..." she said as she saw the ultimate digimon.

Ravana backed away quickly from the beast and ran in the opposite direction.

In front of her, she could see other digimon possessers. She slowed her run to a walk as she examined the digimon they had.

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    IC: "I couldn't tell, it just seemed different, I dont know if it looked different is acted different of it just felt different but it was different alright" tek took out his D-unit and examined the saved picture of the mammothmon "I mean, why would a mammothmon just rampage into a city like that, I heard their usually quiet and only attack intruders" oh wait just a minute I'm gonna do some scanning 'rookie digimon: gabumon, rookie digimon: tentomon, rookie digimon: patamon, rookie digimon: yamamon' "huh, whos got the yamamon?"
    OOC: yamamon is a rookie right? I searched the online digidex and is wasn't there so I'm not sure. by the way, whos alright with having past TV/movie things happen in the roleplay, like: egg digivolution, digi-modify, spirit digivolve, and X-virus? ask me or search online if you dont know one or more of these things

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
    OOC: I think gothsinn might mean Yanmamon. I think. ^^ The little fly/bug-like thing?

IC: Kat smiled, softly and sadly at the newcomers. "It's nice to meet you," she said quietly. She looked over at Patamon. She smiled at him, not a full smile, but more so than the other. "Your Patamon is very cute," she said to Kail.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Thankyou" Patamon replied flapping his ears trying to stay afloat.

"So now that we are stuck here where do we go first. I'm hoping there is another way to get out of this place." Kail said sitting on the ground. "Not that I couldn't get used to staying here for a while.

"If you all do decide to stay here I garentee that we will have to eventually go up against one of those Ultimate level digimon to survive" Gabumon said confidently.

"Well if we do Gabumon I'm sure by that time you will be able to digivolve into your ultimate level. Plus with your training for the tournaments you'll be a force to be reconed with bud." Kail said now as he laid down looking at the sky.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back