• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Closing the Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    This a digimon RP (obviously) in a future where the digital world and earth are linked, and people and digimon may come and go as they please. many people take on professions in the digital world, like being a shifter (someone who studies digivolution). But there is a shady group of digimon who are completely against digital creatures and humans coming into contact, so their working on a plan on stopping the humans from entering the digital world, more on this will be released as the role play goes on.
    you can play as a human, or a human with a digimon companion. But we?re all rather new to the digital world so our digimon are one of the following levels: baby, in training, rookie.
    here is the form for each:
    HUMAN
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Color of digivice (D-unit):
    profession:
    Past:
    DIGIMON
    species:
    digivolution capabilities (?true? digivolutions or chained):
    type(vaccine, virus, data):
    attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks):
    description:
    Past:

RP sample/beginning post:

Above I mentioned professions, here are te different ones:
    Fighter: A person who trains their digimon and battles with it in tournaments
    Raiser: Kind of a pet owner, they threat their digimon well
    Trader: Commonly wealthy, traders know all the angles to selling buying and trading.
    Hero: The digital worlds version of a cop, they usually have warrior type digimon
    Designer: This person can slightly alter the code of a digimon, to change its looks, not strength.
    Shifter: People who study the effects and after effects of digivolution.
    Outlaw: name says it all. Kinda a thief, and is usually on the run.

Rules:
    No Godmodding
    Treat others with respect
    ya know, basic PC rules

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    For my Rp sample is it ok if I use one of my old posts?

Name: Kail
    Appearance: He's 5'7 has short red hair and green eyes. He wears black pants with a red t-shirt. He also has a black sweatband on his forehaed with a flame on it
    Color of digivice (D-unit):white and grey
    profession: Raiser and fighter
    Past:N/A
    DIGIMON
    species: Garurumon (If it's ok to have two then Patamon as well)
    digivolution capabilities: Garurumon, Weregarurumon, Metal Garurumon. (Angemon, Magnaangemon, Saraphimon)
    type: Vaccine (vaccine)
    attacks blue blaster, howling blaster, wolf fist, metal wolfclaw (boom bubble, hand of fate, selecial gate. rod of reckoning, salestial light)

Rp:Sample: Kail sat in his usual tree watching over the forest. Today was nothing out of the unsaul, he saw the same caracal demon run to her dragon friend who's territory was right below him. Kail glanced to the sky and saw a black dragon flying toward the shrine. Kail thought nothing of it because he occasoinally did see som dragons fly there and return with notihng out of the ordinary. Kail jumped from the tree landing next to the dragon and caracal demon and simply started to walk away.

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    uh, ok, but you need to keep garurumon at a rookie level for now, thats the only thing wrong. and yes people can have up to 3 digimon 1 with them at a time though
    I'll post mine now:
    HUMAN
    Name: Tek Blaid
    Appearance: normal 14 year old kid, blonde hair, blue eyes, red shirt with black stripes. red pants, black stripes.
    Color of digivice (D-unit): Red
    profession: Shifter
    Past: always had over protective parents, so hes only just now entering the digital world, though hes heard of what it like, it wasn't much like he has heard
    DIGIMON
    species: jyarimon (yes its a real digimon, its guilmons baby form)
    digivolution capabilities (?true? digivolutions or chained): (chained) jyarimon-gigimon-guilmon-flamon(with tek)-flamedramon(with egg)-Meramon-BlackMetalgreymon-Machinedramon.
    type(vaccine, virus, data): last time I checked digitamas, babies, and in-trainings were typeless but I think guilmons a virus type.
    attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks): (i dont think baby types have attacks so I'll list the only one I know about gigimon) pyro bubble. he will get the official attacks for each new digivolve
    description: small, like a koromon, but red with guilmons ears
    Past: recently hatched

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    HUMAN
    Name:tai kyogenny
    Appearance:messy auburn (red) hair blue shorts and a blue shirt with a black tennis ball covered in red flames (his custom made logo) on it
    Color of digivice (D-unit):black with 4 red bars that are in the corners and disappear after a centamerter into the digivice but the lines keep goingand meat in the center which is covered by my logo
    profession: raiser, shifter
    Past: heard what the digital world was like from his idol with the same name (and hair style) tai. Was over the moon when he learnt he could go to the digital world and has devoted his life to studing and raising digi mon
    DIGIMON
    species:black argumon (i think thats the spelling)
    digivolution capabilities (?true? digivolutions or chained):bukumon, koromon, greymon, skull greymon (crest) black war greymon (hyper)
    type(vaccine, virus, data):vaccine-virus
    attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks): pepper breath, spit fire, burning embers, heat wave
    description:small dino standing at about waist height, black with red eyes
    Past:shortly after a regular agumon was destryoed the egg was attacked and hatched by a virus resulting in the creation of a black argumon; no doubt the virus was created by the evil trying to stop us from gaining entry to the digital world

Rp sample: My alarm clock went off and my morning rutine started. I sat up in bed slaming my head agaist the bottom of my sisters bunk. After hearing snikers from above it was soon my turn to laugh as my sister came crashing down in a tangle of blankets. It was only then I realised my alarm was still buzzing so I stuck my arm out to press the scilence button but the alarm felt different under my hand, smaller and a completely different shape I lifted it up noticing it wasnt attached to the wall. i opened my hand and my eyes widerned in surprize I was holding a real life digivice but the thing that shocked me the most was the message on its screen. it read: 'go to your computer and point me at the scree; do not worry about turning the computer on

I quickly dressed and wolfed down some breakfast before running up the stairs and locking myself in my computer room. I held the digivice up to the screen and for a few moments nothing happened but then just as i was about to pull the digivice away the computer started beeping as if it had been turned on but no lights were on. my digivice started beeping as soon as the computer had stopped which was only seconds my digivice started beeping then there was a bright flash and I passed out. when I awoke I knew I was no longer in japan but in a area of dence vegitation with a small black dinosaur on my chest. He jumped off when he saw I was awake. "Hi im argumon" he introduced, I simply repplied "ugh? where am I?"

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    OOC: Finally, a very good Digimon RP.

HUMAN
    Name: Kat
    Appearance: Kat has blue hair that looks black unless you see it in the light. Her eyes are an aqua blue. She tends to dress in black t-shirts and baggy black pants, however, she sometimes forgets to change out of her school uniform.
    Color of digivice (D-unit): Black with a light blue stripe down the middle.
    profession: Fighter, but treats her Digimon well.
    Past: Kat had a bad past. When she was still very young, she was abandoned and sent to an orphanage. She was adopted a few weeks later. Her older brother was the only family she had left, and before long, he disappeared. She's always been sort of dark and stand-offish, and many people dismiss it as her bad childhood. But, could she have changed since she got the egg?

I will fill this out for all my Digimon.

DIGIMON (I have this one now)
    species: DemiDevimon
    digivolution capabilities (?true? digivolutions or chained): (Chained) DemiDevimon-Bakemon-Pumpkinmon-Puppetmon
    type(vaccine, virus, data): Virus (except Pumpkinmon-he's Data)
    attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks): Demi Dart, Evil Whisper, Butt Smasher (these are the official attacks for DD. When he digivolves, he'll get the official moves for his next form.)
    description: normal DemiDevimon.
    Past: Was given to Kat by a mysterious figure. He was a black egg at the time, then hatched into his baby form. Kat raised him to his rookie form, and now they fight together in tournaments. Kat is hoping to raise him to his Mega form eventually.

DIGIMON (I get her next)
    species: Salamon
    digivolution capabilities (?true? digivolutions or chained): (Chained) Salamon-BlackGatomon-LadyDevimon-Lillithmon
    type(vaccine, virus, data): Virus (except Salamon, who is Vaccine)
    attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks): Puppy Howling, Petit Punch, Sledge Crash (these are the official attacks for Salamon. When she digivolves, she'll get the official moves for her next form.)
    description: black Salamon with a black collar and red eyes.
    Past: Hatched a year before Kat found her. Was outcast and wandered aimlessly. One day, she was beaten terribly. Kat found her near death.

DIGIMON (I get him next)
    species: Wormmon
    digivolution capabilities (?true? digivolutions or chained): (Chained) Wormmon-Greymon-Triceramon-SaberLeomon
    type(vaccine, virus, data): Virus (Greymon is vaccine, the rest are data)
    attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks): Sticky net, Silk thread, Random roll, Rotating tail attack, Body Slam (these are the official attacks for Wormmon. When he digivolves, he'll get the official moves for his next form.)
    description: normal wormmon
    Past: completely unknown. was Kat's brother's digimon, who disappeared a while ago.

RP sample/beginning post: (this is from my role play, A Living Nightmare.)

Kat woke up, her heart pounding. Where am I? She was still in her school uniform, that was for sure. She looked around. She was definately housed in a cage. The lock was open, roughly and haphazardly jammed into the hasp. She jiggled it. It loosened, and fell into her hand. She smiled triumphantly and tucked the lock in her pocket, in case she'd need it later.
    Kat pushed the door to the cage open and cautiously stepped out. She was in an unfamiliar area, no telling what was there. She heard a dripping noise and spun around. Her stomach lurched. I-Is that...blood? Her heart started to pound. She ran out of the dungeon like room, into an outside area.

Fiona pulled on her boots and zipped them up. She stepped outside into the hallway. She fell backwards. The pillar in front of her was covered in...no, no, it wasn't. It couldn't be...B-Blood? She felt her heart pound as she walked through the hallway. She peered around the corner. A doll flew at her face. She gasped and fell to the ground. A hulking man rounded the corner. He picked up the doll. He glanced from it to Fiona. He tossed the plaything behind him. Fiona gasped and stood up, darting down the hallway. Help! Wh-what can I do? She ran into the Castle Suite and slammed the door. She heard his footsteps pounding up the stairs. She slid under the bed as the doorknob turned...

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: heh I knew I forgot something, I forgot to give my RP sample didn't I? well I'll make my first post in the RP the sample, ok here goes (we start on earth, or shortly after entering the digital world)
    IC:
    Tek was in his room doing homework when he decided to get a snack when he got downstairs he noticed his parents werent there "well they must have gone somewhere, now wheres the note" Tek only looked for a note because his parents always leave one "I guess they forgot to leave one, well at least I have the house to myself for a while" Tek got his snack and after a whil his parents still weren't home "wait, they wont be back for a while, maybe nows my chance to sneak into the digital world!" Tek got the stuff he thought he would need and his deck of game cards "nows my chance" Tek ran out of the house and quickly got to the digital world-earth portal and walked through without any hesitation....
    OOC: and three more things, 1) yeah we can start now 2) I think its agumon, not argumon. and finally 3) this RP will have a little bit from previous digimon things, including digimodify and the X virus.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    OoC: It feels so good to be back. I was gone for about...4 months xP.
    HUMAN
    Name: Ravana
    Appearance: https://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=...tp://www.gothic-iowegian.com/images/goth1.jpg
    Color of digivice (D-unit): Black and orange.
    profession: Fighter/Outlaw
    Past: She suffered the horrible fate of watching her parents' death. Now she is out for revenge. She doesn't know who did it, but she will hurt anybody who gets in her way.

DIGIMON
    species: Yamamon (yes, it's real.)
    digivolution capabilities (?true? digivolutions or chained): Leomon (champion), Panjamon (ultimate), SaberLeomon (mega)
    type(vaccine, virus, data): vaccine
    attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks): Sonic Roar, Power Slash
    description: https://members.lycos.co.uk/digileader/images/yamamon.jpg
    Past: He was saved from an evil Spire by Ravana, and now pays his debt by protecting her.

RP Sample: Ravana awoke from her bed one morning, just any average morning, and looked out her window. "The..digital world?" she questioned as she gazed upon the landscape.

All of a sudden, her digimon, Yamamon, jumped on her lap.

"Hey you," she said with a smile on her face.

Yamamon purred and then jumped off. He began to walk out of the room and down the stairs towards the living room.

"Oh, right. I'm supposed to leave off for my journey," she said, a little anime sweatdrop on her forehead.

Last edited:

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    HUMAN
    Name:Nick
    Appearance:Normal 13 year-old who wear a white shirt, black shorts, sunglasses, and a red bandanna.
    Color of digivice (D-unit):Black
    profession:raiser/fighter
    Past:He was basicly a normal kid until he first entered the digital world and got his first digimon, tentomon. Now almost everything in his life is abnormal.

DIGIMON
    species:Tentomon
    digivolution capabilities (?true? digivolutions or chained):Tentomon-Kabuterimon-MegaKabuterimon-HerculesKabuterimon
    type(vaccine, virus, data):vaccine
    attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks):Super Shocker, Electro-shocker, Horn Buster,Mega Electro Shocker, Giga Scissor Claw
    description:normal looking tentomon
    Past:Tentomon was given to Nick when he first entered the digital world, but Tentomon was Motimon when he first got him, but Nick had help Motimon to his rookie form Tentomon.

RP sample:Nick, as usuall slept until around 10a.m. and then rushed to get ready for the day, which usualy was crazy. He opened the door to the computer room and Tentomon jumped out and yelled,"Surprise!"

"Tentomon," Nick said after getting back on his feet,"please don't do that."

"Okay Nick,"Tentomon replied going back into the computer room. Nick followed Tentomon in. Then he sat at the computer desk and check his e-mail and other things.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: yep thats fine by me, I did that to so now everyone can start when they come.
    IC: "this is the digital world? everyone said it was so much different..." Tek began to explore the new area when he saw a help booth "thats convenient, maybe to convenient" Tek walked up to the booth and it walked farther away "um... oookay. like I said, too convenient" not wanting to get into a fight with a building tek explored more around the digital world untill he found a few small digimon running around, intruiged he sat and watched.

Trainer Kat

Years
    Kat stood in the Digital World. The wind blew her long hair. "I can't believe...I never came here before," she said, looking up into the sky. The sun was dancing on her hair, making it appear blue. "And even after getting a Digimon," she said. DemiDevimon hovered next to her. She smiled at him.
    Kat walked around, her shoes barely leaving imprints in the calm green grass. She had come here to enjoy the scenery. A little training couldn't hurt, but she really didn't feel like it. Surprising... she thought. She sat down before sprawling completely on the grass. She closed her eyes. She made the perfect picture. Her in her school uniform, her hair fanning out around her face, her arms spread out on either side of her.

OOC: Those who are wondering, this is Kat: https://www.81x.com/Authors/Lij_Luvr/Anime_Girl_223.jpg

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Ravana had exited her house and was now in the digital world.

"This place is so beautiful. What do you think, Yamamon?" she asked her companion.

Yamamon trotted beside her. He looked up and smiled to his master. "I was born here," Yamamon stated, "I've grown used to its beauty."

Ravana sighed and looked at the scenery. "How could something this beautiful exist here, on Earth? Earth is a very conflicted planet."

Yamamon sighed, and jumped into his trainer's arms. "Yes, but that's what heroes are for, right?"

Ravana sighed, "Yeah. But I'm not a hero, more of a malingerer."

Yamamon purred and rubbed his head against Ravana's chin. It cheered her up to see Yamamon so happy.

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    "heh, some carefree digimon, thye odnt need to worry about parents, and rules. it must be fun" Tek got up and turned around, next thing he knew there was a small red digimon looking at him "hey whats your name? ya lost" '...' the digimon said nothing and turned and bounced away "wait, where are you going!" tek followed the red digimon to a cave he saw a flash of light and had a starnge urge to look into his pack "maybe I'v got a card of you somewhere" tek looked through his pack found his deck and checked through it. "huh, I'v never seen digimon like you, at least not on a card" tek put his cards away into his pack and saw a small red glow coming from inside he checked it out and found a digivice "woah, how did this get in here?! a digivice!" a word came up on the screen 'D-unit' is what tek read "I guess its a d-unit, maybe I can use this to find out" tek pointed his d-unit at the digimon but it had started bouncing away again

Trainer Kat

Years
    OOC: Insert the song "Precious Hewie" here! ^_^

DemiDevimon dropped to the ground like a dead moth. He sighed. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Kat asked, ginning. DemiDevimon smiled. "Yeah..." he said, his voice trailing off. He had never been to the Digital World. It seemed kind of sad, a Digimon never entering its home.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    IC: "gotcha!" Tek had just caught the little digimon and started scanning it with the
    D-unit. 'baby digimon: jyarimon' "ok now I know your name" The little jyarimon had then seemed to take a liking to tek and began to follow him around. soon enough tek noticed another human laying by a demidevimon, intrigued by the bat like digimon he tried scanning it. 'object not found' "maybe I need to be closer" tek then began to walk closer.
    OOC: ok eventually someone needs to notice that you cant get back to earth, who wants to?

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Nick walked around the forest with Tentomon looking past the trees to find the other digimon in the forest. They reach the edge of the forest and noticed the grassy plains ahead of them,"Hey Tentomon lets say we rest here?"

"Okay nick, I am rather tired..." Tentomon replided. Before they could rest Nick noticed a digimon in the field.

"Hey Tentomon lets see who those digimon are..."Nick said standing up.

"Oh okay..." Tentomon replied sleepily. They rushed over to the digimon. Nick tried to see what digimon it was but it disapeared before he could get his d-unit out. So they decided to lay down and rest where they were.

Trainer Kat

Years
    OOC: I will, if you'd like.

DemiDevimon sat up. Kat followed his lead. "What is it, D.D.?" DemiDevimon fluttered up. She looked to where he was looking. It was a human, a Baby Digimon tagging close behind. "Hello," Kat said, softly, to the boy.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Alright Gabumon that's enough training for today don't you think" Kail said to one of his digimon partners. "Besides it would great if my first day here didn't have to be all training." Patamon flew down from Kail's shoulders and landed beside Kail.

"So what will we do if Gabumon doesn't train to get stronger Kail" Patamon asked

"Well we could always go find a nice place to rest. I bet there are plenty of great places to rest here." Kail saaid as he started to leave the forest toward a clearing in the distance.

"Well I guess so, atb least we will be ready if something decided to attack us later." Gabumon said looking up at Kail. "So what will do after we rest anyway?"

"We'll see when ever we are done resting ok. Kail saidd with a smirk on his face. "I think I see some people over there, maybe one of them is a fighter too. Come on lets go" Kail said as he started to sprint over tpward them while his digimon tagged along behind him.

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: ok you can if you want to
    IC: "hi, I'm Tek" Jyarimon nudged him and he remembered "oh and this is my newly found jyarimon, whats your name" Tek remembered why he went over and got out his D-unit. He got it ready and scanned the round batlike digimon 'rookie digimon: demidevimon' "wow your digimons already a rookie"

Trainer Kat

Years
    OOC: Alrighty!

IC: Kat offered a smile. To most, it would seem like a sad smile, the kind someone beautiful, yet hurting, would give, yet Kat wasn't sad, nor forlorn. "I'm Kat," she said. DemiDevimon perched on her shoulder. "Yes," she said. "DemiDevimon's been with me for two years now. I'm hoping to eventually raise him to be a strong Mega." She took out her Digivice and scanned Jyarimon. "I hope you don't mind," she said to Tek. "But I've never seen one before."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back