• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Closing the Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    OoC: Yamamon is a kitty-looking digimon. It is the rookie stage before Leomon. The link is in the digimon bio in my profile.

Ravana finally caught up to the others. She was panting a bit from running from the great ultimate digimon that was rampaging. The only words that she could hear one of them say were, "Who's got the Yamamon?"

Yamamon jumped out of Ravana's arms and began walking towards the other digimon trainers. He was curious to see what other rookies there were.

"Heh, that would be me." Ravana said as she approached them.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    OOC: Ah, ok. Sorry for the mix-up. Quite a cute Digimon, there!

IC: Kat laughed a little at Patamon. DemiDevimon, getting jealous, fluttered over next to Patamon and gave him a glare. A cat-like Digimon walked up to the group. "Oh, hello," Kat said, taking out her D-Unit. "Yamamon, huh?" she said. A girl walked up to the group as well. "Oh, so you own the Yamamon," she said. "I'm Kat," she said, smiling sadly.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: yeah I had seen yamamon once before. I think I'll E-mail the digidex about it.
    IC: "heh, aren't patamon and demidevimon natural digivolving rivals, like the true digivolutions to angemon and devimon?" Gigimon jumped out of the pack curious to what was going on. "oh wait tournies? cool, what prizes are their? I'v always wondered what guilmons armor digivolution would be"
    OOC2: yeah the people know about all that stuff, like in season 3 digimon is also a TV show, a card game, and has a videogame series.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "I'm not so sure abot the prizes actually or even where the tournaments are." Kail said sadly "But I do know that digimon fight against each other in an arena and the last one standing wins. though you have to manage a couple rounds of battle." Kail looked up and saw demidevimon and patamon ogether. "you know even though those two do grow to be rivals maybe they don't have to be. Unless of course we're fighting in a tournament but I don't think I would enter patamon. He is more of my friend than I fighter." Kail said with his voice starting to sound more happy.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Nick looked through his digimon cards not paying much attention to he other people, but he caught most of what was said. He came upon a few cards that he did look at, but just because, he had time to. After he was done he stood towards the others,"So are we going to group up our are you still figureing that out?"

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    "well I say we group up, maybe we could all enter a tourny, it would be great practice and we could even digivolve with enough training" Tek heard the rampaging mammothmon again in the background "or we could come up with a plan that doesn't involve direct battle so we can stop that mammothmon form hurting anyone else, because if we dont deal with it now we'll have to deal with it later"

gothsinn23

Years
    OoC: Shankies ^-^ Yamamon is pretty adorable.

"I say, grouping up is a great idea. And by the way, I'm Ravana."

Ravana called Yamamon to her side, and Yamamon obediently came. They stood facing the Mammothmon.

"Uh..perhaps we could make some sort of trap? Like, dig a hole and cover it with leaves or something?" she suggested. Ravana knew it wasn't that creative of her, but it was the first thing that came to her mind.

Yamamon laughed a little, "That's a classic. I say we try it. Alteast it'll stall the beast." he said.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
    Kat smiled at Kail, her smile slightly more happy. "That's good," she said. "I fight with DemiDevimon, but I don't push him." DemiDevimon fluttered next to Patamon. He poked Patamon's stomach with his toe claw. "You don't fight?" he said, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Kat turned to Ravana. "That sounds like a good plan. And I'm sure D.D. will be willing to distract the beast," she said.

gothsinn23

Years
    Ravana smiled and looked at the trainers DemiDevimon. "Ok." she said. "We need to dig a hole first..But where to put it?.."

Yamamon turned his head left and right, "Umm..how about over there?" she said. Yamamon lifted his paw and pointed to a spot in the forest with leaves that covered the ground.

"That's a great spot." Ravana said, "That way, Mammothmon won't suspect it."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "You know Demi-Devimon just because doesn't fight doesn't mean he does not mean he can't." Kail said watching him poke patamon. "Sometimes I swaer he fights bettre than gabumon. Gabumon for the hole I think you should help dig, it will help build up your arm muscles.

"Sure thing, I was hoping I would be able to start training again. I just want to be the best I can." Gabumon said as patamon flew over into Kail's lap.

"Kail can I help with the whole too, Demi-Devimon get's to lure him there." Patamon said in a complaining voice.

"Alright just to exhaust yourself ok."

"OK" Patamon replied.

Trainer Kat

Years
    DemiDevimon stopped poking Patamon. "I'm impressed, puffball," he smirked. Kat looked over at him. "DemiDevimon, stop that!" she snapped at him. "I'm sorry," she said to Kail and Patamon. "I'm hoping he'll grow out of it. For now, he's sort of rude."

She turned to Ravana. "That sounds good. I'll help dig as well," she said.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "Well What could me and Tentomon do to help?" Nick asked Ravana,"Tentomon posibly be able to help DemiDevimon distract and lure the Mammothmon." Nick turned to Tentomon to see what he thought of that.

"I possibly could,"Tentomon replied to Nick. Tentomon and Nick looked at the others to see what they would say about it.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Agumon and I cam ruuning through the bushes into a clearing. As I stopped to take a breather I noticed a small group of people staring at me. "Don't go that way whatever you do" I panted pointing behind me. "There is a massive mammothmon that way and he is ticked" I looked behind me and said "I think I lost it" before turning back arround to meat the worry on the faces of the others "Im sorry, my name is tai and this is black agumon" agumon smiled and did a flip

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    "great its classic, that idea is perfect, and we'de need a big distraction but we also need a big hole, we could use all the help we can" Tek then remembered something he had learned a while ago "dang! gigimon digivolves into guilmon, if I can get him to digivolve soon enough he could help with the digging, untill then I guess he can help distact it, he can certaintly distract me"

gothsinn23

Years
    Ravana turned to Nick. "Yes. Tentamon can help DemiDevimon lure the Mammothmon. The rest can help dig."

Yamamon pawed at his trainer's leg. "Hey, what about me?" he asked.

"Yamamon, you can help dig. Your claws are pretty strong."

Yamamon nodded and ran over to the spot in which he had picked out. He drew a large circle of estimated size for Mammothmon. Then, he began pawing at the middle. "Let's dig!" he shouted. Yamamon started to dig really fast.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    "but gigimon cant dig he doesn't have claws and he isn't eatin the dirt" gigimon got into the middle of the circle used a pyro bubble on the ground, then wagged his tail in delight, he had made a decent sized indent in the ground. "well I guess you could dig with your attacks, but be sure to keep at it we need to get that mammothmon"

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    "b-a you go help too" i said, black agumon began digging and using his pepper breath on the hole which was rappidly growing in size. while some of the digimon dug and the others went to distract mammothmon I began to gather leaves and brances to cover the hole with. "hmm." I began to think "mammothmon is large and heavy and the other digmon are light". I sanpped my fingers and dropped all the sticks then I told my plan to the other trainers.

"because mammothmon is so heavy if we use thick branches to cover the hole with the distraction digimon can run strait accross whille mammothmon falls in"

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    IC: Tek was watching his gigmon work and itmade him feel good to have a digimon thats willing to work and be friends. then he heard some sticks falls, turned around and heard the plan. "yeah that is a good idea, I didn't even think about its size. but we need fast runners or flyers to get the mammothmon into the hole, because if one of our digimon is still on the hole when it collapses then we'll have a problem "but all of us here are fast enough to out run a big elephant" said gigimon. Tek turned around amazed. "you talk? since when? why haven't you?"
    OOC: I might not be able to get on the next couple days or a week. I got low marks in school and could get grounded.

gothsinn23

Years
    Ravana turned to see Yamamon working, and smiled. "Yes, we need thick branches. But not too thick, of course."

Then, Yamamon turned to Ravana. "Thick branches? I can cut those!"

Yamamon turned to a large, thick tree that resembled more of a tropical palm. He backed up, and then jumped at it. "Power Slash!" he shouted as the tree fell. "Timber!"

Yamamon pushed the tree on top of the hole for a moment, and walked across it. It didn't break. "Awesome!" So, he pushed it back off of the not-yet-finished hole and started Power Slash-ing more of the same type of trees.

OoC: I won't be getting on for two weeks (starting tomorrow), so I wont be able to post. Just, don't leave me in the dust, ok?

Trainer Kat

Years
    OOC: ^^;; And my internet is down. I have to post from my friend's house.

IC: DemiDevimon began to dig with his claws, still hovering in the air. Kat looked around. Her eyes settled on a medium sized rock. She picked it up and used it as a digging tool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back