• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Land-Crystal City

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
  • ooc: just so you all know, my Fan-fic, A New View, is set in Kojen, and so of course has Crystal City in it. also, it takes place one year after this RP. Oh, and pokegirl, do you mind if I use your charrie Luna in my story?

IC: "Nah. I'll be too busy next year with the election anyway. And who knows, maybe a trainer will come through who I can join up with."

ooc again: Hoshi, just join in any time.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Last time I checked, no. And I'm pretty sure I'm the one who makes laws around here anyway." Amy looks into her friend's face, wishing as she usually did that she could stand on the floor and look directly into Luna's face.

ooc: hey, pokegirl, what do you think about my Tcard that I made?

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Why? You're the mayor's best friend, Luna. Come on, you could handle the publicity. But, of course, you could just be a trainer or something like me."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Uh, I meant a trainer, not a pikachu." Amy laughed, then noticed her friend crying. "Now stop that, Luna. Most of us don't have any parents at al."

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • It was the afternoon, but I didn't realize that until now. I was wearing casual clothes today and was sipping a nice, hot, cup of coffee. Houndoom came from the other room, stretching and yawning after his sleep. I got his bowl and fixed him a steaming bowl of pokechow for breakfast now feeling recharged. Houndoom happily consumed his breakfast beside the counter as I began to work on the other's food. Thankfully, I was quite handy in preparing dishes for humans and pokemon. I glanced at my at the clock, perched above the living room door to see that it's 7:00! I nearly jumped after seeing the sight of that, but then forgot I was off-duty today. I gave out a revealing sigh and hopped onto the sofa.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back