• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Land-Crystal City

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Before I start talking about this, I must say that this is a Community Role Play(CRP). If you dont know what that is or you have questions, go to Katsuro's stickied thread on the subject.

Setting: A typical big city, with skyscrapers , busy streets, people hurrying to and fro, going in and out of the Pokemon Center, and of course, there's the suburbs(sp?), which obviously consist of rows of similar houses. Well, actually, there a couple of differences. For instance, because a disease comes through the city every December(it's July) that doesn't affect kids, everyone here is under eighteen. Also, the city is surrounded by the Red Sand Desert.

Now, this is the form, which I will fill out(minus the sample RP) with my character's info.
    Name:
    Age [>18]:
    Position:
    How long have you been here:
    RP Sample:(one paragraph)
    Description:
    Other:(anything else you want to put.)

Name: Ashley allas
    Posistion: Mayor
    How long have you been here: 3 years
    Description: she looks like a pikachu and she wears silver shoes.
    Other: thanks to a special berry called a Pikaberry, she was turned into a pikachu, which everyone in her hometown(Pikachu Village) is from the time they are young.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    name:
    position:trainer
    how long have been here:13 years
    description:looks like ash but wear headband instead of hat and has red pants but black shirt.
    Other:works undercover for team darkness(bent on engulfing world in neverending darkness)

pokegirl909

Thx to Suta-Raito
    Years
    Name: Luna (Likes to be called Sola)
    Position: Mayor's Righthand Girl
    How long have you been here: 12 years
    RP Sample:
    "Mummy!" Wailed a small girl. She sat on pure red sand, crawling around on her hands and knees. Her black hair shown in the moonlight. A tiny tear formed in her eyes, too tiny for a glance to see. But if you looked close enought, you would see it trikle down her face, and onto her shinning necklace. The girl moved on, crawling through a dessert.

Description: Jet black hair with blue eyes. Always wears a white teeshirt and light blue pants. Her blue hat sits firmly on her head. As always, a golden heart shaped necklace lay around her neck.
    Other: Has pokemon; an Espeon, a squirtle, and an Pikachu, but no one knows how she got them, or that she has them at all.

Last edited:

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    Name: Sadako

Position: Normal Citizen

How long have you been here: Only for 3 months.

RP Sample: "Rina, how long does it take for you to get ready?" I asked, tapping my fingers on the hard table made out of wood. "Five more minutes! Can't you even wait for five more minutes!" I sighed and sat on the table, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. As soon as those five minutes had passed, Rina still wasn't ready. "Okay, Rina, I'm going to leave without you!" I shouted, running out of the house and shutting the door in a harsh way.

Description: Long, black, silky hair that reaches to her back. Dark brown eyes and tanned skin. She wears a white T-shirt, dark blue kilt and a pair of white sandals.

Other: Sadako lives with her grandmother and grandfather in a little house in Crystal city. Her parents died in a car accident and her grandparents took her in. She thinks she isn't normal because she never met her parents before.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    ok, i'll start.

IC: "Ahhh, what a bueatiful(sp?) morning. I think I'll go see how everyone is. I walk outside, noticing the warmth in the air and glare coming from the desert. Then I jump up onto the railing and look down and I gasp, having just woken up, the distance to the ground, three stories, scared me. "Well, maybe I shouldn't look down right when I wake up."

OOC: hey, jirachi and Latios, if you guys want to RP here(and not be ignored) make your first post good. Because I don't want to clutter up this board with Sample RPs, I am accepting your first post as the Sample RP.

Also, ask me before coming up with a city in Kojen(the land this and other New Land RPs started by me take place). Also, there are three teams besides Team Darkness(good idea); Teams Ralsht (an elite renegade force that works with the police), Royal (easy enough I hope), and Liberation (freedom of pokmon from cruel trainers (although they can't always tell the difference)).

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
    Years
    I yawn as i wake up from bed i hurry and get dressed and run down the stairs and out the door leaving my backpack behind that had all the things i needed for go to the park.I ran as fast as i could to meet my friends ashley,sola,jirachi,and sadako there i was late when i got there so i missed our meeting so i scurried back home and up the stairs and back to bed.

pokegirl909

Thx to Suta-Raito
    Years
    Luna lay in her bed, her eyes still shut. What was that memory of? she thought, shoving the covers away from her with her feet. Luna stood up. Her eyes glazed through the window that stood near her bed. Children of all ages were happily playing games with each other.

"Lucky kids," Luna whispered, "No cares or worries in the world." She sighed. Luna walked to the black door. Her white, silky gown swung to the floor. Luna walked out the door and into a grand chamber/ bed room.

"Morning Miss-," Luna stopped, looking around. She gasped, running to the balcony. There stood Mayor Ashley, looking down at the city streets.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "Oh, hello, Luna. How ya doing?" I say as I turn around and see her. "And I told you, don't call me miss." I jump off of the balcony and run over to her. "Come on, we have to get ready for the press conference." I pause before saying, "And we have to go meet our friend May after that."

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    I awoke and sat on my bed. I was tired, very tired. "Well, looks like I should start getting ready." I said to myself and grabbed my clothes. As soon as I got downstairs, I took my sandals outside and starting putting them on. "Time to meet the others." I said happily and started looking for them.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back