• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Land-Crystal City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    "I wonder where they are." I said quietly and continued searching. I then spotted Luna, Ashley and May. I ran up to them and suddenly tripped on a rock. "Owie..." I cried.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "It's my job, too, and you know that." I hop up onto Luna's shoulder and see May. "Oh hey, May. How ya doing this morning?"

OOC: Takari, me, Sola, and May are inside, not outside.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    OOC: Latios is playing May. and let's just say her home is right next to the office building.

And just to let you guys know, in this kind of RP, we don't all have to know each other.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    OOC: hey, Latios, will you please use proper puncuation (like quotation marks).

IC: "So, uh, whatcha doing today, May? busy?" I jump down off of Luna's shoulder and run over to May. I then jump into her lap.

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    I sat up and noticed that It wasn't May and the others. I sweat dropped and continued searching. Where could they be, I thought.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "Oh wait, I have to make a call." I jump to the ground and run back into my room/office. I grab my cellphone and call the news station in town. "Yeah... Uh, huh... Yeah, I'm going to be late for the press conference... I know... I told you I can't...Goodbye." I hang up the phone and go back to May's office.

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    I entered my house and laid on the couch. "Well, since they're going to be late, I can get some sleep," I said to myself quietly.

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    I awoke and let out a sigh. "Maybe I should go to the Super Market and but some carrot seeds for mom's garden." I went upstairs and changed into a pair of running shoes. When I got downstairs, I took my bike out and started riding it.

Samantha

Grimer and Muk!
    Years
    Wait- I'd like to join, please. If I can:
    Name: Sammy
    Position: Fishergirl (I'm a girl, and its usually fisherman xD)
    How long have I been here?: 12 Months (1 year)
    Description: She wears a red and white cap, white, baggy pants, and a white shirt with red vest, and white shoes, carrying a box of bait and hooks and a rod.
    Other: (Pokemon): Heracross, Magikarp, Feebas, Gyarados, Milotic, Omanyte (Lv 5, due to coming from a fossil).

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Name: Travis

Position: Police Officer

How long have you been here: 11 years

Description: He has jet black hair and eyes. Always wear a smooth, metalic, chain around his neck when he's dressing casually, never in his uniform, even if he hates his uniform. He has long slender arms and is in medium weight and height.

Other: Pokemon: Houndoom, Absol, Sharpedo, Skarmory, Arcanine, Metagross.

Is it too late to join?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back