• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Land-Crystal City

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "Yeah, what party?" I ask as I enter the room. "I didn't know a party was going on in town." I jump onto Luna's shoulder and look at May. "And I like to stay informed."

OOC: it's never too late to join.

Landon

Pokemon Academy Trainer
    Years
    Name: Landon
    Position: Trainer/Explorer
    How long have i been here: 2-3Months
    Descrition: I guess i look like the starter male in Fr/Lg-Kanto Giude book
    Pokemon: Well i think the Gm or who is in charge should help to everyone how powerful or what level, or even what pokemon should be used. And i cant choose.

Is it too late? And how do i start

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    OCC: Thanks!

The criminal dashed down the sidewalk, nonstop, holding the silky, black box wrapped around his arms. I was on pursuit, trailing him armed with my .357 magnum in my leather strap in my pocket. I couldn't really identify the burglar because of his black ski hat over his face. He was wearing all black as well. He just stole priceless diamonds from Cathy's Laflea's shop and had to get him alone until reinforcements arrive. The thief was gaining speed, and I knew in this rate, he'll get away. He looked at his gun and shook his head and instead, pulled out an ultra ball instead.

"Guess I won't need to use my gun this time. Come out Houndoom!"

I tossed an ultra ball in the air and Houndoom came out and joined the chase. It was definitely faster than I was, so it got ahead of me.

"Okay Houndoom! Use skull bash!"

Houndoom bashed it's head on the thief, causing him to topple on the cold, cement ground. Also dropping the delicate diamonds on the ground. The diamonds shinned brilliantly under the streetlight as Houndoom and I approached the thief and slapped a pair of cuffs on the burglar. Finally, reinforcements arrived, better late than never I say and drove away with the felony. I walked back to my car with Houndoom beside me.

"Nice work Houndoom. Now lets get back to my place and finally have dinner!" I yelled to myself.

Houndoom smiled and gave a nod as we approached my vehicle. After a 5 minute drive, I finally reached my apartment. I gave my pokemon their dinner and decided to skip my dinner and go to bed.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "Really? That's awesome! I can't wait!" I jump up and down for a few seconds and then fall off of Luna's shoulder. "Opps. Didn't mean to do that." I say after getting up and dusting myself off. "Hey, Luna, I just remembered something, the press conference."

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    A wide smile appeared on my face as I saw the others running. "Hey!" I shouted and started following them.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Name: Hoshi Mori
    Age [>18]: 16
    Position: new citizen
    How long have you been here: a week
    RP Sample:(one paragraph): ...Hoshi stopped. Then she heard that sound again.
    thump.
    Hoshi became nervous.
    "Who's there?" Nothing. No responce, no sound. She clenched the item in her hands close, protectively. Half sure that no one would attack her, she continued on, wandering through the woods, without a clue on which direction to go in....
    Description: short girl with blue eyes, brown hair, in a card captor sakura style. She is not very developed, she doesn't stand out much. She wears glasses, a black longsleeve shirt with yellow stripes on the sides, and blue jeans, with a cut pink t-shirt with dark pink stripes on her sleeves and bottom of shirt, and a matching pink shirt with a dark pink stripe on the bottom. she wears schoolgirl-type socks, and black buckle shoes. She wears a chain necklace, with a childish toy star as the pendent.
    Pokemon: Dragonite, Pichu twins(Pii and Chuu), Blaziken(Bashamo-kun), Skitty( Mew Mew-chan)

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    ooc: hey, Hoshi, thx for joining. I think everyone else has left the RP, though *growls* so if you want to wait a month and restart this it's fine with me or we could just continue from here.
    P.S. you didn't need an example. I've seen you role play.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    ooc: Yay! Pokegirl!

IC: It's okay, Luna. So where are the reporters? I don't see them." Ashley jumps back onto Luna's shoulder and looks around the empty room.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "Well, that just gives us more time to ourselves, huh, Luna?" Amy jumps off of Luna's shoulder and looks up at her. "So what should we do with this extra time?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back